Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:46 pm
yay teal'c is coming next episode yay.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:44 pm
get the band back together
no matter who vists it will always be atlantis,whether carter or teal'c or daniel are there  

Kioya Sato

Saint Rydire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:24 pm
News flash: Tori Higgonson (Dr. Elizabeth Weir) has turned down and offer to guest star in the upcoming 5th season.

Added note: Amanda Tapping (Samanta Carter) will no longer be a regualar cast member and only a guest star.

Heres the full article on Wikipedia for Season Five

Season 5
The SciFi Channel announced that Stargate Atlantis has been renewed for a fifth season, which will begin production in February 2008.[14] Actors Joe Flanigan, Rachel Luttrell, Jason Momoa and David Hewlett have been confirmed to be returning for the fifth season, reprising their roles as Lt. Col. John Sheppard, Teyla Emmagan, Ronon Dex and Dr. Rodney McKay respectively. Due to the SciFi Channel's acquisition of the Sanctuary web-series, Amanda Tapping (Col. Samantha Carter) will not be a regular cast member in Season 5, but will return as a special guest star for "...several episodes."[14] Actress Jewel Staite (Dr. Jennifer Keller) will be returning and has been promoted to series regular.[15] The season will feature two new characters, Captain Alicia Vega (to be played by Leela Savasta) and Dr. Allison Porter. Captain Alicia Vega, who will be a new member of the Atlantis expedition's military contingent, will be introduced in the season opener "Search and Rescue" and Dr. Allison Porter will be introduced in episode 4 "Whispers". Although no official announcement has been given as of yet, it is however expected both characters will be of recurring status.[16][17] Robert Picardo (Richard Woolsey) will join the show as a regular cast member and become the new commander of the Atlantis Expedition.[18] The season will also see Paul McGillion (Dr. Carson Beckett) return for five episodes and Michael Shanks (Dr. Daniel Jackson) appear in at least two episodes.[15] Despite earlier plans to have Torri Higginson (Dr. Elizabeth Weir) return for the season, Higginson will not be returning for the fifth season. According to executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, the actress has turned down an offer to guest star in the fifth season.[19] During the course of the season a new race will be introduced and the show will celebrate the milestone of 100 episodes.[14]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:23 pm
I take everything I see on Wikipedia with a proverbial grain of salt, but a lot of that is right.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:00 pm
woosley in charge WTF?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:45 pm
Yeah, that's news to me. I hope it's just a rumor, even if I like him now.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:42 pm
i never liked him, he needs to go back to being a holgraphic doctor and stay out of the IOA  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:28 pm
He's made some sneaky-but-legal moves to defend the expedition now, though.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Saint Rydire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:15 pm
they need weir back. but she isnt crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:01 pm
Torri said no. Why, Torri? Why? sad  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:34 pm
i like weir but i still love carter, not because she fits the role of commander but becasue she's carter. no reason other than that  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:06 pm
I never stopped liking Carter. She just seems out of place here.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Saint Rydire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:25 pm
yeah, i still think of her as sg-1, i like the long hair though, its much more... well feminine.. i remreber the first stargate i ever saw i thought she was a transexual or something...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:03 pm
danny boys going to be there for 2 episode damn he should be ******** there the whole time now he is the ******** formost on the ancients and he ******** deserves to be ******** in ******** atlantis ********. and wolsey i don't care but seems like a bad idea.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:23 pm
Your language hurt my brain. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I dunno, the visits will be nice.

Stargate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces