Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply season 4 sg-1/atlantis
Stargate atlantis episode travelers episode 5 season 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:14 pm
I'd rather they land. Keeping ships in orbit is a dead giveaway to the Wraith.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:25 pm
good point but there aren't enough wraith hive or cruisers to have a grid to watch the whole pegasus galaxy. if they had done this they would have made an alliance with atlantis they probably would have helped like put up a defense or develope a cloak and put it on there ships or something. if not park the ships in hangers on a random moon in the system.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:07 pm
I meant that if the Wraith happen to pass by what was once an uninhabited planet (by humans) and saw ships around it, that'd be that.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:31 pm
yeah they would be like oh s**t then bam there gone not much they can do. but the whole thing was some place out of the way some nice quiet corner of the galaxy.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:28 pm
How many uninhabited and also habitable planets would be out there?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:18 pm
indeterminable even the ancients got bored with counting them all. well the Atlantis team found a planet thats off the grid for there new lantea. and then they had to find another off the grid planet. in a matter of less than a day.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:52 pm
True. I just think that the travelers have had this lifestyle for so long that they just don't want to give it up, foolish though that may be.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:42 pm
I agree with kumiko on this one. They have been living off ships for so long, it has become second nature to them. They probably wouldn't be totally comfortable on a planet anymore. As for the alliance, we do not know if they made it or not. They just showed us John in his Jumper being picked up by the others.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:19 pm
I think they just decided to "table the motion" for now. They'll be back for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:13 pm
yeah, they will be back.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:45 am
What did you guys think of the spunky female Traveler? The one who is absolutely-definitely-not-Vala?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:58 pm
She was definately an interesting character. Plus the whole thing between her and Sheppard is interesting.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:12 pm
Really? I could not disagree more. I thought it was the most cliched thing they've ever done.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:14 pm
Maybe so, but its a leader thing.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:49 pm
Its a leader thing?  
season 4 sg-1/atlantis

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff