Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Anyone need help with FFXII? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I love you!
  Thanks I needed that!
  Hmm...a good way to cheat...yay!
  Hit and run! That's all it is!
View Results

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Iconised Ghost
im having trouble getting to the henne mines to do a hunt, i cant find anyone to lend me a chocobo! Help?

All you have to do is rent one in Jahara from the chocobo stable. Doesn't cost much either. Less than 100 gil.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:59 pm
thanks for that ^_^ i actually figured out that i could teleport there using the stones haha >.<  

Iconised Ghost

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:05 pm
Mmmm...until you get to buy those I recommend saving those teleport crystals...but that's how I do things in it so...that's good to know you figured it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:41 pm
I never had much trouble getting stones, though. I didn't use them often, but I always had around 10+ before I could buy 'em.  

ArikaiHart

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:23 am
Mmm...I guess I have that paranoia where I might run out of items anytime when I need them...in the end I save all this crap for nothing...crazy how I think sometimes. Then again...you never know how useful that might be in other games sometimes...*cough FFIX...cough*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:55 pm
Im almost 100% sure that I can buy them from the clan merchant in Rabanstra (Rabanaster? X_X sleepy...) so I always make sure that I save one teleport stone so I can get home 3nodding but usually I only use them for hunts, and often you get stones as part of the reward  

Iconised Ghost

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:58 pm
Iconised Ghost
Im almost 100% sure that I can buy them from the clan merchant in Rabanstra (Rabanaster? X_X sleepy...) so I always make sure that I save one teleport stone so I can get home 3nodding but usually I only use them for hunts, and often you get stones as part of the reward

That's not until a little bit into the game more or less...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:14 pm
Im up to the draklor labs  

Iconised Ghost

Magister-Ikari-san

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:12 am
real quick question what's your aeragev party and game time?
just wondering  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:16 am
Patt_Adams
real quick question what's your aeragev party and game time?
just wondering

A what...?  

tkdauronXIII

Magister-Ikari-san

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:11 am
average party level srry?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:35 pm
Patt_Adams
average party level srry?

Actually...level 99 since all of them are level 99. I can't remember the play time...haven't played it in a while. Lately I've been working on Valkyre Profile 2. Now that is some game. I think it's around...more than 130:00  

tkdauronXIII

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:39 pm
I tend to be a perfectionist at the quickest times possible...having all the best equipment, summonings, side quests, secret bosses, and max levels at that game time is no easy feat I'll tell you that...I was so bored that I wanted to beat the final boss single handedly with Basch or Ashe...good stuff when you can put a handicap on and yet still beat the crap out of those bosses.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:15 am
yea I'm a big perfectionist to. It's almost to the point to where it's a bad thing being that i have a tendency to not continue a game for a moment in time because things are not working out the way i want and i have troubles continuing. I save and restart things A LOT!

That's why right now i'm only at lvl. 54 with 100 hours. I don't quite like my party development and am in confident in my abilities but to lazy to slowly level up for to long a periods. I pick it every for a few days every couple weeks and go off and search for rare game for the hunt club and level up until
I get tired of it and do it again a week or two later or so.  

Magister-Ikari-san

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:48 am
Patt_Adams
yea I'm a big perfectionist to. It's almost to the point to where it's a bad thing being that i have a tendency to not continue a game for a moment in time because things are not working out the way i want and i have troubles continuing. I save and restart things A LOT!

That's why right now i'm only at lvl. 54 with 100 hours. I don't quite like my party development and am in confident in my abilities but to lazy to slowly level up for to long a periods. I pick it every for a few days every couple weeks and go off and search for rare game for the hunt club and level up until
I get tired of it and do it again a week or two later or so.

Why not try leveling up quicker so you can get to the juicy bits of the game...say Yiazmat for instance...? Just look into my forum on this guilds' home for FFXII. I have a nice location...and it only takes a days worth to level a party of 3 to level 99. Plus it provides a challenge.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff