Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
Temple of the Zamphirs ~ OPEN!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:01 am
The bats sprang into motion above Sterling, gobbling up his offering to them greedily and with quite a racket. Vesira stood gazing at the display through the mirror and did not move until the bats had once more settled into their perches on the ceiling. She set the mirror down back upon the altar gently and turned to face Sterling. She looked upon him tenderly a moment, feeling his unease. She took a graceful step towards him, closing the gap between them. She placed a paw upon his shoulder for a moment. "You have done well. You have proven a worthiness to be here." She removed her paw and took a step back once more, the tenderness gone from her mismatched eyes. "I have a harder task for you now. Go forth, and find one that I rule over and bring her here. I want to speak with one of my Zamphirs!" Vesira was gone once more in the depths of her temple to await the coming of a new subject to her temple.

((This may be hard for you to find someone wanting to come here. Lilith Siran has a lovely Zamphir and is a friend of mine. She may come. Or you can ask people in the thread who might wish to rp their zamphirs. If you find no one, I have my Vampirella. In any case, you'll complete this new task. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:08 pm
Sterling stumbled out of the temple, wondering where on earth he would find a Zamphir. He had never really met any of them, except Vesira, of course, and wondered where he could go to possibly find another. So, he plowed off into the forest, looking around for Zamphir. Surely there was one nearby"After all," he thought, "this is their temple. One of them has to be coming to see Vesira."  

Katjive

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:21 pm
Laying upon a thick branch of her favorite tree, Shayna was almost drifting off to sleep. Most of the night was hectic since she thought she had finally caught the slightest scent of her prey. Even if she did, her enemy had definitely worn her out from the chase. Her fluttering eyes finally closed, only to open a second later. Someone, or some thing, had come rushing through the forest.

Leaning over to gaze at the forest floor, she saw what looked like a very bewildered baddie. As Sable, her trusty partner in crime, had flown down to distract said baddie, Shayna slipped down the tree trunk and stepped up behind the other fae. "Well, well...What brings you to these woods?" she asked curiously. Of course, she knew where she herself was headed, and that was to the Zamphir temple to possibly meet the Goddess, Vesira.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:50 pm
"Gyah!" Sterling had been caught off guard by the Fae. He turned around quickly, shrugging off his awkwardness by playing it tough. "It's none of your business why I'm out here, but since I'm so nice, I'll tell you anyway." Sterling grinned, masking his fear of this fae. She seemed so strong, so agile. He hadn't even heard her sneak up on him. "I'm lookin' for a Zamphir to take back to the temple. Know where I can find one?" Sterling didn't recognize her as a Zamphir, because he didn't know what any looked like, aside from Vesira.  

Katjive

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:50 pm
Little angel go away, come again another day...

Miseria smiled, mischievously watching the other zamphir and the baddie interact. she looked deep into Cantare's little bat eyes, as if speaking silently to him. He flys over to the group that has formed and begins to watch from closely. She nods to him, she knows what he knows. She watches the group intently from afar, figuring out what they are all up to.

The devil has my ear today, I'll never hear a word you say...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:00 pm
Vesira's mismatched eyes opened slowly. She was elegantly seated at her throne, her bat attendants hanging from the ceiling above. She listened to the goings-on outside with a crooked smile. Ah...there shall be much activity in the temple soon. The thought pleased her mightily. Still, these mortals could only amuse her so far. Her smile faded into a snarl as a small part of her heart ached for true companionship. All the zamphirs and worshipers in Faetasia couldn't fill the void she felt. She pushed the feelings aside. "All in due time," she told herself, her voice soft. She perked her ears up, listening to those outside.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:18 pm
Slowly, Shayna grinned from ear to ear. 'So, a Zamphir is what Vesira wishes?' she thought to herself. "Well, today is your lucky day!" she exclaimed, then giggled. "I might just be able to find you a Zamphir. And of course, these woods are a great place to look." Although she was naturally towards the 'good side' of neutral, she still had her bit of fun. And the poor baddie looked so confused, she couldn't help but take a bit of an advantage. "So, what's your name, anyways?" she asked him, smiling again.

Suddenly, Sable had come flying back towards the two and landed atop Shayna's shoulder. He squeaked wildly in her ear in which only she could understand. Turning to her companion she smiled. "Really? Nearby? Could you see exactly who is there?" she asked him anxiously. Again, he chirped into her ear. She glanced back over her shoulder, searching the trees for any signs of other faes. "It seems we have some company," she mumbled quietly, still searching.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:32 pm
Sterling looked confused, just a bit. First, this strange Fae suggested that she could help him find a Zamphir and then starts muttering about some company or other that she's not expecting. And she was talking to a bat..."Hey, wait a minute!" Sterling said, his ears pricking up. "You, you're a Zamphir, aren't you?" he asked excitedly. "Will you come with me back to the temple?" Sterling was very pleased. Vesira would love him, and lavish him with gifts. What else could he want?  

Katjive

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:48 pm
Little angel go away, come again another day...

Miseria sensed the other zamphir's though, she knew Miseria was here. Perfect. Cantare hovered above the others then fluttered back to her shoulder. She smiled, she was on the evil side of neutral and there was little neutrality left in her. Her eyes glittered with joy, this was going to be a fun night after all. she walked silently over to the group, if they hadn't been looking they would not have even known she was there. Her voice was deep and velvety, as she spoke. Her words were smooth with undertones of laughter.
"Well well little baddie, how very clever of you. Come to take a zamphir to see our goddess. Do you see the great one's good graces?"
She circled the baddie her tail caressing across it's shoulders as she circled. She looked the other zamphir in the eyes and thought, loud enough she was sure the other zamphir heard it.
"You've been too kind to this lower being dear sister."

The devil has my ear today, I'll never hear a word you say...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:54 pm
Her ears twitched with anticipation. This second zamphir seemed quite the little huntress. Vesira grinned, enticed by this newcomer. Such diversity has come to her temple! She wanted both new zamphirs to stand before her that she might gaze upon these sources of intrigue. She tapped her foot, more than a little impatient.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:09 pm
Shayna turned to the baddie, grinning again. "You still haven't told me your name. And until you're honest with me, I can't be honest with you. Besides, who says I have to do as you ask?" Now she was a little anxious to get to the temple. Vesira was expecting her Zamphirs to come forth, and she was more than glad to do her Goddess's bidding. Sable chirped in her ear once more, warning her that the strange fae was stepping into sight.

And what a surprise! It was another Zamphir, in the woods of their Goddess. Shayna thought that maybe some kind of event was going on. Suddenly she heard the Zamphir speak to her through her thoughts. Turning to her, she gazed deeply into the other's eyes. 'Too kind?' she answered her through her mind. 'Oh, I don't think I've been too kind. He is, after all, a little lost in his own mind.' Again, a grin appeared upon her face.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:48 pm
Sterling froze, stiff as a board as the Zamphir touched him. "I serve the goddess to earn her favor...in return for my services I recieve room and board." he said, keeping his voice steady even though he was terrified of this fae. He quickly moved closer to the first Zamphir that he met, thinking she was of kinder disposition, and less likely to harm him. She didn't seem to be as vicious as the other Zamphir. "My name is Sterling." He said, his eyes betraying a bit of his fear. "And you do not have to do as I ask. However, I think the goddess would be unhappy if you didn't visit her."  

Katjive

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:17 pm
Miseria laughed, her voice like silk, a deep dark silk. Her thought was just as dark as her laughter, as she replied to the other zamphir's thought. "He is not lost in his own mind, it is far too small to get lost in. He is lost in the eyes of a zamphir. You know that as well as I do."

She moved so smoothly, her beloved bat Cantare landing on her shoulder. They both looked at the tiny baddie and the all too kind zamphir before her and smiled.

"You two shall make interesting companions in the company of our goddess. If you amuse me this much I can only imagine the joy you will bring our goddess. Darling little baddie, Sterling, I believe your name is. You have done well after all. After all, anyone who can bring such amusement to our goddess is worthy of our goddesses blessings."

She smiled, these two were going to be fun indeed.

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff