Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
UR DREAM MOVIE....... +_+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fav?
  drama
  horror
  romance
  action
  anime
  comdey
  adventure
  other
View Results

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:17 am
My dream movie would be based a story i am writing. I cann't possibly put all my ideas down in a few paragraphs so here is the story outline... It would be about a Innocent boy of only 19 who lived in the 18th century, there would be a witch stalking him cause he is the last innocent, one of such purity cannot live on this earth! But, the vampire wants him too. For the vampire is too old to die and the sun cannot harm him any longer, the only thing that may work is the blood of this young lad and they both want him. So what does that mean? War! Oh, i cannot even go into the full extent of this but i need to finish writing the story. I have not decided who is going to win yet...This would be a horror/action/drama type movie. But the words would be so poetical that it would almost seem romantic. In a dark sort of way. *Sigh* I must finish writing this now...

What do you think?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:23 am
rayne_phantom
min would be a movie of the book Cirque du freak...
they are actually making it into a film...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450405/ ....
filming starts in feb.
the casting concerns me....
I'm not sure about these actors...
they aren't anywhere near the way I imagined them...
I really hope they pull it off...
I don't want to be embaressed by my fav. book...
and have people say, hey didn't they make a realllyyyy bad movie offf of that?
No way! I didn't know they were making it into a film! It was a pretty good series although i only read a few. I started spending all my money on my Anne Rice, Stephen King collection. Ah, oh well. Lets hope the movie is any good.  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Pwnd in the arse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:23 pm
[-Alluring Enchantress-]
My dream movie would be based a story i am writing. I cann't possibly put all my ideas down in a few paragraphs so here is the story outline... It would be about a Innocent boy of only 19 who lived in the 18th century, there would be a witch stalking him cause he is the last innocent, one of such purity cannot live on this earth! But, the vampire wants him too. For the vampire is too old to die and the sun cannot harm him any longer, the only thing that may work is the blood of this young lad and they both want him. So what does that mean? War! Oh, i cannot even go into the full extent of this but i need to finish writing the story. I have not decided who is going to win yet...This would be a horror/action/drama type movie. But the words would be so poetical that it would almost seem romantic. In a dark sort of way. *Sigh* I must finish writing this now...

What do you think?

interesting, if this was a movie i would go and watch it

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:03 pm
bluejan159
[-Alluring Enchantress-]

What do you think?

Ah! This is good to hear, perhaps if i do good writing it, it may become a movie. xD That would be lovely, no?  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Pwnd in the arse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:53 pm
[-Alluring Enchantress-]
bluejan159
[-Alluring Enchantress-]

What do you think?

Ah! This is good to hear, perhaps if i do good writing it, it may become a movie. xD That would be lovely, no?

lol sure y not XD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:04 pm
Kamikaze Kikil
My dream movie? Well (playing to my ego) I'd love to see one of my stories come to the big screen. But since a lot of movies coming out nowadays are really huge and big-budget and so on, a minimalistic movie would be nice for a change...

*feels like a nerd*

I'd like to see a movie/character study of eight men on a ship to a planet far, far away from Earth. When they're three months from their destination, they pick up a message telling them Earth has been torn apart by nuclear war, so they're the only ones left. It would be about how hopelessness tears them apart and leads to anarchy.

It would take some very very talented and intense actors and a stylized look, but if it could be pulled off I think it would be marvelous.

*feels like a bigger nerd*

uhm....not to break your bubble or anything, but if they are the last ones left, then who would send them the message? Just a thought. Otherwise, that sounds like it could be cool. I think the director of Babel and 21 Grams (I'm not going to even attempt to spell his name) could pull it off, as he deals with human emotion in just a spellbinding way. But, this film would probably have to be big budget, so Steven Speilberg might be the way to go, if he could reconjure the emotion he put into Schindler's List.  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

Countess Erzebeth Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:47 pm
I want to see a great fantasy movie that isn't based on a book.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:44 pm
XRaggedyAnnX
I want to see a great fantasy movie that isn't based on a book.

User Image
Merry Chirstmas c=
heart
i know wat u mean x3

Pwnd in the arse

galaxyjiajia__

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:12 pm
i would LOVE to be in a gossip girl movie but iono if they're ever gonna make one...but other than that i would like to be in a movie based on a book from phillipa gregory (she's the author of the other boleyn girl) biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:24 am
Hehehe, a friend of mine and I like to create stories...
It's very funny, and sometimes you end up watching films like that in the cinema later -for example, when we saw the trailer of Night in the Museum we both exclaimed "hey! were is the dog?" It was a great character in OUR plot rofl

I am a fan of Johnny Depp and she is a Viggo Mortensen one, but we thought it would be very hard to find a film where they work together -because they have so different styles- so we ended up creating our own story.
We also included Robert Reford, Paul Newman, Omar Shariff, we both and even our mothers!!! mrgreen

And, well, it would be a comedy.
It was plain impossible to make it a realistic film.

That's our dream film mrgreen  

Amura_chan

XxDethDemonxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:19 pm
Alice Cooper Rockstar
I would love to see my characters come onto the screen using CG but i would really like to see more movies where the villians win. Yea its nice to see that the good guys can bring peace (well sometimes) but once in a while i want to see how the bad guys do when they win whether its conquring the world, blowing up half the earth... something interesting...

i no seriosly!!!!!!!well in Cloverfeild, the main people get crushed by a giant alien/monster  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:25 pm
o-Chiyuki-o
Alice Cooper Rockstar
I would love to see my characters come onto the screen using CG but i would really like to see more movies where the villians win. Yea its nice to see that the good guys can bring peace (well sometimes) but once in a while i want to see how the bad guys do when they win whether its conquring the world, blowing up half the earth... something interesting...
lol dont see this opinion very often XD

really??wow!!i luv seein the good guys explode!! eek eek *im wierd*  

XxDethDemonxX

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:58 pm
i love sad type of end of the world movies children of men is good but virus destroying humanity and romance movies are my favorite being a 13 year old seperates me from my friends likeings one of my friedns likes the new dragonballZ movie..... shame a good idea for a movie would be seing a writter slowly loses his/hers mind a slowly turning more macabre in his/hers writeing until he or she starts to become a murderer... on her/his own mind like autisim but physco killer version... i felt like that idead was dumb and not called for but its out thier now

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff