Reply 13: Rp Forest
School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unguluck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:21 pm
Hanna blushed so red as Cole leaned into her, she forgot about her hurt ankel and leaned on it. "OWW!!" she shouted, a few people looked at her to see if she was stupid or somthing. "Oh, sorry!" she wispered to the libarian, as she limped out the door and up to the roof of the school.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:28 pm
Cole saw her go and wonder about her leg. "I guess I'll see her around." Cole went to the parking lot and got into his car. He drove to a near buy bakery and got some bread and milk. He didn't feel like getting his other favorites today. After eating, he went back to school and straight to his locker.  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:56 pm
Hanna Sighed when the bell rang agian for classes to start. "Alreay??" She closed Ivahoe and grudly began to walk down the steps and to her next class. When she stumbled in she starred into a familiar face.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:37 pm
Cole wasn't paying attention to what he was doing until he was staring at Hanna. "Oh its you. I guess its fate."  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:05 pm
"Ah! H-helo!" stuttered Hanna her cheeks warming up. "Um, I never knew you were in any of my classes!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character Sheet
Name: Remus
Grade: Senior
Description: height:5'10", redish hair, wears glasses(occasionally)
Personality: Strong yet clumsy. You'll probably find him peeking through the girls bathroom. He may look like a slack, but he's actually good at sports(but he's quite too lazy for any sports to join ), he spends his time by sleeping at the roof, eating at the canteen,having a joyride with his bike or just gazing at girls at the field. He's not that smart, he's an average student who hates going to school. He loves to fight especially when the odds are against him. Everyone misunderstoods him as a pervertive bully, but actually he's a nice guy. He tends to be serious when he's angry or upset.

*walks in the room while his hand is in his pocket*
*stares at everyone*
ughh...*scratches head*
must be new students...
*teacher throws chalk at his head*
*Remus falls due to the strong impact*
teacher:idiot, you went to the wrong room again!
*remus hurriedly leaves the room*
I daydreamed while walking again >.>
i never realized that his accuracy is very good. >.>  

x-mr nobody-x

Mykey-is-a-Monster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:47 am
Character Sheet
Name: Wolf
Grade: 9th
Description: nerdy but hat at the same time
Personality: Gay
Extra: sorry no picture or charecters  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:50 am
walks in classroom *
Teacher: hi class today we have a new student his name is wolf.
*waves to every one * hi
*and picks a chair in the back in the room  

Mykey-is-a-Monster

unguluck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:07 pm
((Please keep it Semi-literate, i forgot to add that in the rule sry! sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:49 pm
"Same here." Cole went in and sat down He went to the back near the windows. He put his bag on the floor. by his desk. "Hey Hanna, where do you sit?"  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:15 pm
"Um.. actully two seats in front of you." Hanna said pointing at the chair. "I never really enjoyed it, but some how I always get stuck there!" she said sighing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
"I can't believe I never notice you before." Cole sat down in his seat. "Then again, I never really pay attention to my surroundings. MAybe I should."  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:23 pm
"Same here." Hanna lied, she was an observer, she knew Cole was in her class she just didn't know who he was.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:39 pm
Cole leaned back in his seat. "Just have to get through a few more hours then home free." Cole took a notebook from his bag and open it up on his desk.  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:20 pm
Hanna looked at somethign to say but found she was at a loss of words. Before she could embaress herself and say somthing stupid the final bell rang for class to begin.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff