Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:00 pm
[[Enter -Nikky, Rosemon, MirageGaogamon-]]

Nikky is holding a map. Behind her, Skye the MirageGaogamon and Hanako the Rosemon argue about which way to go. "Hmmm... I can't seem to find where we are..." said Nikky, discouraged. She turned towards her digimon partners. "You both should know where we are right now, no? Weren't you two born here?" she complained. "Hey! Just because we were born here doesn't mean that we know this place by heart!" replied Hanako. She then looked at Nikky,sadden. "I-I'm sorry I snaped, I'm just tired of getting lost." apoligized the pink Rosemon. "Then you should try being a little more helpful..." said Skye. He then sighed. "Anyway, let's just rest at that tree near that pool of water." said Skye as he carried Nikky there.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:59 am
"Holy crap!" Brandon exclaimed. "That girl has 2 digimon more then 3 times the size of you Terriermon."
"I wanna ask her how her digimon digivolved." Terriermon said
"Are you sure Terriermon?" Brandon asked.
"Yes I'm sure" Terriermon said.
"Ok." Brandon said.
Brandon put his right hand in his hoodie's pocket and walked toward the girl and her two digimon.
"Excuse me." Brandon said. "My digimon would like to know how your digimon digivolved."  

Sonicmstr

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:56 am
Nikky looked at Terriermon and Brandon. "To tell you the truth, I don't really know..." said Nikky as she sighed. She turned towards her partners. "Do you two remember?" Nikky . "All I remember is wanting to protect the both of you. Sorry if this information doesn't help..." answered Skye. "Pfft... Nikky's digivice glowed bright pink when I digivolved..." Hanako said as she stood up. "Anyway could you leave now? I'm trying to rest here!" said Hanako, frustrated. "Please ignore her." said Skye as he tired to calm Hanako down. "I'm sorry, she gets like that when she's tired." apoligized Nikky. "I was going to ask you something... Oh yeah! Now I remember! Do you know where we are right now? 'Cause I can't seem to find our location on this map..." said Nikky as she looked through the map.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:09 am
"We are in the Gear Savanna." Brandon said "Network City is west. There's a library there with all the information you could need."
"It took you too long to find information" Terriermon said "You would be bored there."  

Sonicmstr

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:17 pm
as musa and leormon rest they hear a noise *clop clop clop* "whats that?"
"uhhh sounds like hooves" "oh hooves...i think its getting lounder""yeah definitly" they both turn around in time to see a shimaunimon charging at them and get out of the way. it snorts and paws at the ground then charges at musa "oh geez" he dives out of the way "ok leormon lets get him!" he says getting up "im kinda tired and hungry from working out..." "oh c'mon! fine eat this" musa throws leormon a candy bar from his pocket and leormon catches it in his mouth "*munch munch* ok that'll do!"leormon charges at shimaunimon.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:55 pm
Nikky laughed put the map in her bookbag. "I guess your right. My name's Nikky." She stood up and pointed towards her partners with her thumb. "These two are Hanako and Skye." said Nikky. "It's a pleasure to meet you two." said Skye as he bowed. "So now that we've introduced ourselves... Mind telling me why you wanted know how we digivolved." said Hanako. Nikky then looked at Hanako. "Could be anymore rude?" said Nikky. "Ugh... Fine... Would you please tell me why you wanted to know?" said Hanako in a monotone tone.  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Sonicmstr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:31 am
"we just wanted to know because if we got into a battle not only would he be double teamed he'd be much weaker. So i wanted to know." Brandon said. "Oh and I'm Brandon and this is Terriermon."
"Hi." Terriermon said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:03 pm
leormon dodges the charge attacks of shima unimon and counter attacks many times but it dosent seem to do much "aw jeez your barly hurting him and we were training so hard too!" "i guess we gotta keep trying then" suddenly leormon makes a mis-step and gets plowed by shima unimon and falls over hurt "leormon! are you ok!?" shima unimon turns and charges again "hey dont attack when he's down hay for brains!" musa jumps and wraps his arms around shimaunimon's neck. it sarts to buck wildly "I'll pound you myself if i have too!" musa digivice begins to glow "I feel funny in a god way" leormon says starting to glow Leormon digivolve to...liomon!"leormon changes into a large lion digimon and plows into shimaunimon and it finally gets musa off it. "woah! awsome leormon pummle him!"  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:03 pm
liomon lets out a deafening roar then strikes shimaunimon with a large paw to the head, shima unimon turns around and kicks him sending him backwards into the ground. "you can do it buddy! dont even give him time to fight back!" shimaunimon charges at liomon who rolls to one side and swipes at shimaunimon from behind sending it to the ground. shimaunimon flails around trying to get up then gets to its feet and gallops off "yeah thats right dont mess with us!" musa says shaking a fist"musa thank you for helping me"liomon says in a deep voice "no problem leormon thats what friends do"im not leormon any more now im liomon""...cool"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:00 pm
Eric walked through the seemingly endless Savana "ok i gotta rest or i'm gonna crash." he groaned and sat down on a fallen tree "how far did you say this city was?" he asked the floating Candle monster that had been following him ever since the mansion.
Candlemon pointed at the horizon "well if we keep stopping every few feet, it'll probably take us a day."
Eric groaned louder and looked around "i'm never gonna get home, and where the heck are we?"
"Gear Savana, pretty much like anyother Savana only with..."
Eric cut him off "yeah... Gears." he stood up again "and why are you folowing me again, not that i'm complaining from... you know, back there at the mansion."
Candlemon smiled "ah no problem, and as i told you before, i've been waiting for you, although....." he scratched the back of his head "i'm having trouble remembering what for, but oh well."
Eric stood up "well you said you knew a city where it was possible to get me home, so lead the way... Candymons."
"The name is Candlemon, and no problem, human." Candlemon floated on ahead.
Eric followed Candlemon "the name is Eric."
[exit Eric and Candlemon to network city]  

Eric Coldfire

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:45 pm
[Entering Ren and Pupumon]

Ren and Pupumon finally made it to the Gear Savannah. "Geez! Why did you want to come here?" Ren asked. Pupumon looked at him. It let out little beeps and a purr like noise. Ren's Digivice translated.

"We're here to train of course!!"

"Why?"

"I saw the way you looked after reading that book....I want to get stronger!"

Ren smiled. "Ok, lets go then."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:45 pm
"well liomon Hope you know what this means, you cant ride the moped anymore!" "awww thats just too crule" "no crule would be trying to have the moped support your weight"  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:01 pm
"alright lets get moving we've spent enough time out here its one step away from a desert!" musa revs his moped and takes off with liomon following "heh I never noticed befor but your moped is kinda slow" liomon says grinning cleverly "aw shut it ya big pussycat!"[exit gear savanna for dragon eye lake]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:22 pm
[enter Isaac, Dinohumon]

Isaac and Dinohumon were traveling through the savannah for a while now. "Need water, can't take the heat." Isaac looked over to Dinohumon, who was in good health. "You're enjoying my torment aren't you?" "Well just a little bit Isaac." Dinohumon laughed a bit. :Well stop laughing and let's keep going before I have a stroke or somethimg." Dinohumon nodded as they picked up their pace. Isaac noticed a girl with two big Digimon. He smiled and waved to the girl.  

Coldfront44

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:41 pm
"Well it's nice to meet the both you." said Nikky to Brandom and his partner. Hanako noticed two beings comming closer. "Nikky, some guy's is waving at you... You know him?" said Skye as he got some water from the pool of water. "I was going to say that!" said Hanako as she also got water from the pool. "Uhhh... Nope... At least I think so..." said Nikky as she waved back, confused.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games