Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Vaccine Sentinal Tower (Virus Busters HQ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:02 pm
"Hey kira what are you doing here?"
Zip joins in playing with wormmon, demiveemon, and gigimon "Hey guys I'll make us a disco ball!"
Zar looks behidn him and sees a bearmon. "Great a vaccine came to ruin our fun. Whos bearmon is this?" Zar said shouting out the door.
(both wormmon and zip are in rookie atm.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:05 pm
"I was coming here to check it out. Gigimon and Demiveemon were playing on the chandelier while Burning Greymon tripped and knocked it over," says Kirashimu.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:06 pm
Tigerx81
Saren hears a thud with in the building and shrugs, "yeah..the spot is fine.." Saren said lookinga t the gestured point. Saren remained quiet although eh would talk to Sheriti if she said somehting, he was at a ost for topics to talk about.

Itchy poked Zack quickly and then looked at his weapon, "what is that?" Itchy asked curisouly. Itchy was a nosey digimon by nature.

Shikon whipped out hsi Kendo stick and 'whomped' Itchy on the head, "Silence...you will ruin our image!'' Shikon said angrily. This new digimon was annoying him already.

itchy rubebd his head after being 'whomped', "ow...." Itchy heard the 'thud' from with in the building, "hey, what was that?!" Itchy ran off twords the mansion only to enter after Zar, "whoa....lots of digimon!? Who are all of you guys?!" Itchy asked aloud...loud enough for Saren to hear.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:08 pm
Kirashimu says, "I am Kirashimu and these are my digimon."
Cyberdramon says, "Clutz over here tripped and knocked demiveemon and gigimon off the chandelier and knocked it over."  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:13 pm
Zar looks behind him and sees a bearmon. "Great a vaccine came to ruin our fun. Whos bearmon is this?" Zar said shouting out the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:17 pm
((Kira has a order in hsi shop..lol..))

Itchy looks at all the digimon then hears Zar's question, "well, if you mean who is my tamer...than that is Saren...Saren Omashi.." Itchy says while scratching his head, "And my name is Itchy..well that is what he calls me..." Itchy said sounding a bit unjoyful to his name.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:27 pm
"Well then go back to him before soem thing bad happens to you." Zar grins as he begins to shake the green spray paint.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:31 pm
Sheriti only watched as the two digimon left. She pluged in her speakers and set the music nect to Zacks side.
“Ehhh, I like it out here better.” He said letting his arms fall.
“Hmmm.” Sheriti nodded as she closed her eyes, beginning to mumble the words of the song. With her head bobbing a little and tapping her foot lightly, her body begged her to dance but hse refused. He ballet was put away for quite sometime now.  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:37 pm
Saren could hear her mumiling the words,....'?'..... Saren looked at her confused than smirked, "you like singing?" Saren asked curiosuly.. Saren often sung to himself or if Shikonw as around it was fine.

Shikon turned to see bearmon at the door of the building tlaking to someone, bearmon shook a bit. Shikon sighed, and went up to join bearmon. Upon reaching him he saw someone with a spray paint cna.

Bearmon shook a bit and looked at the man with the spray can. "No!" Itchy jumped up and bit Zar on the arm with the can and refused to let go.

Shikon looekd at the event with a smirk, "losers.." Shikon thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:42 pm
"Ahh now you asked for it. Wormmon digivolve to triceramon." A light shot from Zars digivice hitting wormmon and digivolving him to Tricreamon. Triceramon then grabed bearmon restrainign him. "Hold him still hehe," Zar said as he started to spray paint bearmons fur green then right 'Virus rules' on bearmons hat. "Not such a tough guy any more huh." Zar laughs.  

ZarAburame

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:47 pm
(Now you left me XD )
Sheirit shook her head to herself as she rose to her feet. “No, I was just mumbling the words. I’m a horrible singer.” Once he left a favorite song of hers appeared, playing through the speakers. Her body moved on its own as she stanced and raised on her toes. She began to slowly revive her ballet skill by doing a few common moves. Zack lifted his headband a bit, then lowered it smiling to see that sheriti was dancing. He rose up standing in front of her.
“Can I join?” Sheriti nodded smiling as the two began.
Even though he may be quick paced, he was a horrible dancer. He would usually stand lifting her arm to help her twirls, if not move from one side to the next. A signal white feather floated itself from above on to Sheritis head. Zack stopped taking the feather as sheriti noticed a digimon float gently down from above.
“Angemon?” Sheriti stoped seeing the angelic figure land before them. She figured it was henrys digimon but she knew that couldn’t be right. This digimon held a large staff with a small cresent on the end, he had only two large wings , and a red drape. It was piddomon.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:52 pm
Kotemon chuckled at bearmon, "hahahahahaaha.." Kotemon fell down and wiggled around laughin his butt of..

Bearmon looked agnry a fury of fire in his eyes, "AHHH!!!!!" Bearmon started glowing white as he was digvolving...to Grizzlymon. Itchy back kicked Triceramon and than bit Zar's leg hard, digging into his flesh.

Saren heard Shkon laughing, but ignored it.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:55 pm
((um, yah Saren hasn't moved he jsut turrned his ehad for a moment, his digimon left to look around..))

Saren turned hsi attention back to Sheriti and Zack, he smiled at their dancing. "ballet? Suits you.." Saren said before the anglemon came into the scene, but it wasn'ta angemon it was a piddomon..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:56 pm
"YOUR DEAD." Zar grabs 2 knifes and throws them at girzzmons eyes then grabs his scythe and aims for bearmons neck.  

ZarAburame

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:02 pm
Itchies eyes widen as he draws it what he assumes to be his last breath.

Shikon springs up suddenly as a musyamon and smacks the two knives to the ground with his balde and immediatley blocks the scythe. Shikon smikred, "That's enough.." Shikon said all tough like..  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games