Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Great Canyon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:25 am
"I suppose saving the World, Digital or otherwise, is as good a reason to be anywhere as any thing else you can think of," Jim said, as they walked along.

The ground was getting more solid here, and Jim's cane was starting to clink as he walked. "I guess we're getting closer to the town, or whatever that's on the other side of this path," said Jim, more to himself than anyone else, "I wonder if they sell T-shirts..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:21 pm
"T-shirts? Why do you want to buy T-shirts?" Ryosuke asks.  

Kaitou_Daisuke

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:09 am
"I don't know, isn't that what normal people do when they visit some place? I was under the impression that that is what one does when they visit a place," Jim said with a smile. "Forget it, I'm just not cut out to be normal."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:46 pm
[enters from the File Mountains]

Running toward them Odd yells," Hey!"

Gummymon yells," Hi people!"

Odd bumps gummymon playfully. " Are you guys looking for T-shirts too? I found some in a run down shop up the road from here. I bought 2, but even after digivolution, Gummymon, or Terriermon I guess, couldn't fit it."  

Captain Oddicus

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:37 am
Jim looked at the new comer. "Well, this fellow certainly is rather odd. If that's normal, I'll stick with being insane, much safer that way," Jim thought.

"Oh boy, T-shirts." he said with mock enthusiasm. "What about little mugs with random people's names on them?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:51 pm
Odd yelled out cheerfullly," I knew buying the would be a good idea!"
He approched the pair.
Gummymon span around cheerfully," We bought 3! One for me! One for Odd! And One for unsuspeting weaklin-I mean trvelers."
Odd gave a quick glance of evil that was literally only a half-second long no one noticed.
"i'm happy i spent all my money there!"  

Captain Oddicus

desean101101

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:41 pm
[Enters From the real world]

With a heavy thud and Large cloud of dust, Kraven Lands roughly on the ground in the Great canyon. He Groan loadly as he slowly pushes himself up as Kapurimon comes down from above.

"Watch out Below!!!!" He shouts as He fall directly on Kravens back, making him fall into the ground again and kicking up more dirt and dust. "Damn Furball, I should have never let you and that damn Voice talk me into coming here."Says Kraven as He gets up slowly from the ground, Kapurimon jumping back and forth on the ground ,hyper as a 2 year old child.

"So how do I get home, This is cool and all, but I got major bussiness to take care of back home." says Kraven as He looks at what he thinks is the sky, or atleast should be the sky.

"I'm not entirely sure how you get home. All I know is that I have been waiting a very long time for you to get here and Play with me!" Shouts Kapurimon.

Kraven looks down at the small creature as Sighs,"You know this place better than I do I guess , So lead the way."

And with that Kapurimon bounced off with Kraven not to far behind him as he goes to explore the area.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:58 pm
Odd , shocked into his thoughts, stopped running and falls to his knees, shaking. He then stands back up and looks over at the newly landing pair. "I really hope you guys did'nt want any mugs or T-shirts, because your not getting any!"
Gummymon laughs evilly and flashes a look of pure hatered and joy to the newcomers. He then says, in the most evilly disturbed non-digimon or human voice," Just Kidding!!!!!!"
Odd and Gummymon start rolling on the ground laughing thier heads off.  

Captain Oddicus

desean101101

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:51 pm
Kraven snaps back into the 'real world' after He Hears someone mention something about him not getting a T-shirt. He looks up and around, grabbing Kapurimon by its tail and putting it on its shoulder so that he does not lose track of his only guide. After a few moments of looking around he can see a few other Humans In the distance, each also with a small creature or as Kapurimon told him 'Digimon'.

One of the so called 'Digimon' Shouts Just kidding towards Him in such a evil manor that it made him flinch for a small moment, Kraven being thrown off guard by the blatant darkness such a tiny creature showed. "If you ever speak like that, I'll Won't play with you at all. We clear?" says Kraven as he makes His way over to the group.

"Understood. And Really, why must we go over there, they seem to be bloody dreadful people to be around." says Kapurimon, speaking it what could be interpreted as a English accent, but was only the way his speech came out when he was nervous or frightened, both of which he happened to be at this moment in time.

"Was that a British accent I just heard you speak in? And You actually said 'bloody' and used it as an adjective. Wow You keep getting weirder and weirder Kapurimon." Says Kraven as He stifles a small laugh under his breath as Kapurimon sulks out of shame on the corner of Kravens shoulder," But You do Bring Up a good point, Lets Get out of this 'bloody' Area and Find some not so blatantly evil people to converse with." he continues , changing Direction and heading out of the area.

[Exit- File Mountains.]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:17 pm
"Ok, LadyDevimon, I think it is time we get outa' this passage too," Jim said with a devilish smirk, "I can tell there's something quite fun on the other side of this path, and I want to see what it is."

"Well, I guess that'd be better than standing around with this creature any longer, thought LadyDevimon.

[[Jim/LadyDevimon - Exit - To Digi-Battlefield]]  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:10 pm
Ory blinked as he walked out of the cave with candlemon hopping along behind him "you have any idea where we are?" he asked candlemon not recognizing the landscape.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:42 am
Candlemon shrugged "No clue Ory." said Candlemon and Ory sighed and said "great so we might as well be back in that labyrinth?". Candlemon nodded making Ory sigh again muttering under his breath "great just great." "you seem to be very happy about this Ory." Candlemon said smiling then Ory gave him a evil look "it's called sarcasm."  

King Phar

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:36 pm
"aww ok."

wandering along Ory looked around "so do we just wander?"

"yep i guess so." answered candlemon

"great."

wh-"

"don't start."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:19 pm
taking a seat Ory said "well candlemon what do we do?"

"go to somewhere." Candlemon said shrugging

"ok well lets get out of the canyon." ory said standing up and walking up to a wall while he put on his climber belt.

"what are you doing?" Candlemon said as he hoped after Ory

"climbing the canyon." ory said putting on a pair of spiked boots

"that's suicide!" candlemon exclaimed trying to pull Ory away

"no it's rock climbing. now hop onto my back and don't light anything on fire or we are screwed ok." taking a set of picks from his belt

"if we both die i'm blaming you ok." hoping onto his back takeing care not to light his jacket on fire (though it was tempting.)

"good." ory said as he began the long climb up the canyon.  

King Phar

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:18 pm
reaching about 1/3 the way up Ory almost fell because the pick split open he rock (luckily the other pick held on) "hmmm at the next area where we can rest i need to change to my normal climbing stuff."

candlemon worried said "and what is that?"

"extra equipment."

"great."

"see you are starting to use sarcasm."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games