Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:53 pm
Savannah had leapt onto a DemiDevimon, tackling it to the ground. The two were involved in a drastic struggle, as the Digimon began to lift her. Salamon whipped around and sent a Sledge Dash her way. The two tumbled to the ground, and the DemiDevimon flew away.

"Angemon! You're okay!" Salamon barked in joy, eyes looking happier than they had for a while. However, her joy was short lived. The DemiDevimon swarm was stirring again, and ready to launch another attack. Salamon narrowed her eyes. "I can take care of this." she barked.

"Be careful!" Savannah cried, watching her rookie digimon bravely leap into the fray.

Suddenly, because of Savannah's concern, a bright pink light surrounded the digimon. "SALAMON DIGIVOLVE TO... GATOMON!" Then, Salamon grew into a Gatomon! "Lightning Claw!" the new Digimon shouted, and raked her gloved claws over the DemiDevimon. Instantly, the selected Digimon flew into fragments.

"Gatomon!" Savannah shouted, and clapped her hands in joy. "You Digivolved!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:36 pm
[enter from dragons eye lake]

Ryan and Veemon entered Factorial Town
" Wow Ryan this place is huge!" Veemon said
" Lets see if anyone is around" Ryan added  

FlyingWereSnail

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:27 pm
Angemon flew into the warehouse and barely dodged the energy attack shapped like wings that devimon threw. "angel slam!!" angemon yelled chagring with his sholder into devimon. devimon wraped his grotesque claws around angemon and was able to parry the attack, and toss him into a wall. his claws then extended out again, locking around angemon's throat. Angemon's anger had risen to the boiling point and his golden rod had began to glow bright, energy errupting from it. the heat from it made it into that of a giant lightsaber, and he was able to use it to chop off the devimon's arm at the middle, before kicking him repeatedly in the chest. Devimon looked at his skinny stump and howled in pain and rage.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:30 am
After several brief seconds, the horde of DemiDevimon were gone, thanks to Gatomon's Lightning Claw. Panting, she stopped, and closed her eyes. Once she opened them again, she looked to Savannah. Receiving a nod, Gatomon sprinted to the warehouse where she launched another attack.

Hakari Niko

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:37 am
"Holy shot!!" angemon made his hand like a gun and pointed at devimon and fired a strong burst of energy. Devimon glared and launched a tidal wave of chrimson energy from his wings which sent angemon into the wall. He brushed himself off and recovered but was grabbed and slammed into the wall agan repeatedly by myotismon. Myotismon then grabbed him by the neck and punched him again and again and again in the face, and then slammed angemon on the ground, punching his face into the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:29 pm
"Lightning Claw!" Gatomon shouted, delivering Devimon's final blow. As the Digimon fell apart into fragments, she turned on Myotismon.

Savannah's breath caught in her throat as she made herself fight the overwhelming fear from that sinister face. She clenched her fists, fully helpless, knowing that she could only watch.

Hakari Niko

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:51 pm
Myotismon then picked up angemon by the neck and tossed him into the wall, but before angemon could make contact, his feet made contact into it, and he rebound off the wall and back toward myotismon. "angel slam!!" he yelled as he collided with the dark fiend, knocking him back. He then picked up his quarterstarff and threw it like a javelin yelling, "holy rod!!" the weapon gloewd with light energy and impailed Myotismon strait through the chest leaving a gaping hole. Myotismon glared as fell to the ground weakly.
" When we meet agan, this fight won't so easily be yours," a swarm of demidevimon lifted him up and took him away.
"Go back under the rock you crawlled out from," angemon replied as he held out his hand, his pole arm returning to him. he walked over to Savanah, who at thispoint was in tears.
"I'm alright, lukcy I've got a good helmet," he said, knocking on the metal dome on his head, then smiling.
" Close call big guy," said Firion with a sigh of relief.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:32 am
Savannah quickly blinked away the tears and smiled up at the angel. She nodded weakly, and smiled. "Let's get away from here." she stuttered, still watching the skies where Myotismon had left.

Gatomon smiled. The white cat padded over to her partner and jumped up into her arms. "I digivolved!" she mewed happily. Contented, Gatomon curled up and went to sleep with Savannah holding on to her.

Hakari Niko

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:53 am
once back at the reearch facility, Vadermon proceeded to treat angemon's injuries as well as study Firion's digivice/psp.
"It would appear that humans carry technology that can manipulate data in the digital world now. The data from gabumon's broken horn seems to hav created new programming in your device making it semi part of the digital world,"
Firion looked at his psp and browsed through it till he was on his music files playlist. He turned on a song and it played several times as loud as normally, and even in stereo. the room was filled with the song, and Firion began dancing, air guitaring and headbanging.

*teh song->* http://www.projectplaylist.com/playlist/additem/964420  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:33 pm
Gatomon jumped about a foot in the air off of Savannah's arms, scared out of her wits from her nap. When she landed, she stared at the Digimon Tamer, ears flattened against her head.

Savannah cringed as the loud music swarmed her head, and gaped at Firion. Is he okay? she wondered. "Maybe this fighting has gotten to him!" she whispered to Gatomon over the din of the music.

Hakari Niko

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:27 pm
Firion noticed that Savanah and pretty much everyone else didn't share his taste in music.
" God thing I didn't put on any cannibal corpse huh?" he asked laughing nervously.

" Well human, it would seem my superiors have taken an interest in you. We have decided to invite you into the metal empire. it's your decision to accpet or not, but I think you'll find the perks quite nice. When one is available to you, we wil send out an operative to join you as soon as we can," replied Vadermon as he typed in on the computer.

" Hmm.... Couldn't hurt to have some friends on our side," Firion glanced at Gatomon and Savanah before looking at Vadermon again.
Vadermon handed him a polished badge with the metal empire symbol.

It was a few hours till Angemon fully healed, and the group decided to part company from the industrious factorial town.

" where to now?" Firion asked Savanah.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:45 am
Slightly offended that these strange people only noticed her companion, Savannah was more than ready to leave. She looked down at her Gatomon with blue-green eyes, finally happy to have her Digivolved. She knew her partner was upset that she hadn't done so until recently, and hoped that Gatomon would gather new confidence. "It's up to you completely, I don't even know where we are, and even if I did, I still wouldn't care." she joked.

Hakari Niko

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:44 am
An alarm rang out from Firion's psp/digivice that sounded like a phone ring. Vadermon appeared on the screen smiling.
" before you decide to leave, I have a request for the female human of your group. There is an experimental item I think the gatomon of your party would enjoy. It's an enhanced holy ring that I need field tested. Unfortunatly your device doesn't have a microphone so I can only relay a message one way,"

"I guess drive city it is then?" Firion asked savanah.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:35 pm
Gatomon's head snapped up from where it had been resting. Her large blue eyes sparkled with the prospect of a new tail ring. Unconsciously, she wrapped her tail around the gold ring she had now. The kitten Digimon turned her head up to Savannah, eyes saying a thousand words, and more.

Savannah smiled, her straight white teeth showing themselves. "I guess." she said. "Any place but here." The memory of Myotismon's cold hand on her chin stung almost as much as the cut on her throat. Her blond hair tumbled down her back, and she wondered what her siblings were up to right now. If they could see me, they wouldn't believe me at all! she chuckled inwardly.

Hakari Niko

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games