Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Ummm...not sure what to call this topic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nariko914

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:43 pm
It does not appear as though anyone is going to answer my topic, so I'll request your advice.

I have a fiance. I love him endlessly, and he means everything to me.

We used to see each other and talk to each other every day, but due to financial problems and recent events, we see each other a lot less.

Because of financial problems, I can only call him ocne a day, and can only see him once or twice a week.

This arrangement is not only because money is tight, however. My fiance also arranged this in order to help me. I am very needy and dependant, and have few real friends at school. My fiance does not attend my school. I depend on him in order to cope with daily life.

Not only does he feel suffocated, but he also wants to prepare me for when he goes to college and gets a job.

It is very hard on me because, like I said, I have few people I can talk to/relate to. He is not just my fiance, but also my best friend.

Coping mechanisms for depression and separation anxiety would be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:52 pm
I answered it in the original thread. smile  

Calypsophia

newtypephynix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:02 pm
^^ To be stabbed in the back....oh wow...I have felt that before...I live in a neighborhood that runs off of the ability to manipulate and betray effectively...

If you will allow me to address this to those out there who may understand.

I, once, years ago, considered myself a straight up 'gangsta' as they call it now, but I learned something, it REALLY does come back around, but it didn't hurt me, no it took my friends, all eight of my closest crew died in a drive by shooting. all because the cousin of a gang lord I crossed thought I could use the 'moral lesson'. That is what he explained it as. so, in essence, playas, stop playing, because no matter how long you play the game sooner or later you might cross paths with someone who has what it takes to play through you. It is best to but down your verbal grenades and be accepting then to have a blast survivor pull a non-verbal weapon and take something dear to you.

non-verbal weapons take multiple forms, like drugs too, I know a playa who lives down the street, he is 55 now, done with playing petty street games, but the grandson of one of his old rivals killed three of his grandchildren by getting them so heavily drugged they overdosed and died.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:06 am
newtypephynix
^^ To be stabbed in the back....oh wow...I have felt that before...I live in a neighborhood that runs off of the ability to manipulate and betray effectively...

If you will allow me to address this to those out there who may understand.

I, once, years ago, considered myself a straight up 'gangsta' as they call it now, but I learned something, it REALLY does come back around, but it didn't hurt me, no it took my friends, all eight of my closest crew died in a drive by shooting. all because the cousin of a gang lord I crossed thought I could use the 'moral lesson'. That is what he explained it as. so, in essence, playas, stop playing, because no matter how long you play the game sooner or later you might cross paths with someone who has what it takes to play through you. It is best to but down your verbal grenades and be accepting then to have a blast survivor pull a non-verbal weapon and take something dear to you.

non-verbal weapons take multiple forms, like drugs too, I know a playa who lives down the street, he is 55 now, done with playing petty street games, but the grandson of one of his old rivals killed three of his grandchildren by getting them so heavily drugged they overdosed and died.

eek Oh.....my...god!
I am so so so so so sorry!! *hug*
But I hope you are okay now and that you protect yourself.  

Sprockette

loki the fallen46

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:35 pm
hello  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:36 pm
Hello ^_^ How are you?  

Sprockette

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash