Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] The Dark Pit (Great Demons HQ) + The Underworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:01 pm
charie obediantly followed toan until the dead end. "nightmare syndrome!" tapirmon shouted, trying to blast a way through.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:28 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan continue threw the illusion wall and kept walking then turn back "You coming?" Wingdramon shrug and both Vajiramon and Wingdramon follow "I'm blind so my sense in hearing increase that mean i can hear Wingdramon roar echo throughout this whole maze and tell which is a dead end and which isn't"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:45 pm
"oh.. ok..." tapirmon said., slightly embarassed. he and charie followed toan.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:01 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan stop in front of a cross road with four different trail in the maze Vajiramon came up to Toan and said "Is their a problem?" Toan nodded "Wingdramon give a roar again" Wingdramon did and for a few second Toan concentrated "Hmmmm the road on the right has something moving in it.... the one ahead has walls denser then the others so im guessing some traps. so that leaves two path both im having a bad feeling and both with the same ending." Toan got out a coin and toss it in the air and Wingdramon shouted "Tails" It landed on heads "Guess it the last on" Said Toan as he went forward

shadow toan

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:11 pm
"toan, wait." charie said, grabbing his shoulder. "I... thanks."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:15 pm

Toan rise an eye brow "Thanks For what?"

shadow toan

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:15 pm
Ok, we have to find somebody.
Ya your right.
Tyler and Metal Etemon jumped on Xuanwumon and Xuanwumon starts to fly over the maze and saw Charie and Toan.
Hey, Up Here.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:17 pm

Toan looks up and saw Tyler "Hay why did you enter the maze?"

shadow toan

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:19 pm
"well, you, soma and tyler are the closest frinds i've ever had. so thanks." she took her hand of his shoulder, and caught small patches of tyler's voice. "Hey!" she shouted, waving up to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:21 pm

"It not a problem all you have to do is connect with people" Toan said, then felt a bad vibe from one of the path and got his claws ready and got into a stance for a few second but whatever it was disappear so Toan relax alittle

shadow toan

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:36 pm
(hey xaunwumon said that)
Hey, see yall at the end.
Ya, we gonna have a party!
They fly to the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:28 pm

Toan nodded to Wingdramon and he shot a flame down the path revealing light then Toan turn to charie "Come on let go" and ran forward

shadow toan

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:54 am
"right..." charie looked up to where tyler was a moment ago, then she hurried to catch up with toan. "why did you throw fire down the path? was there something there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:56 am

"I used the flame to see if their was any movement to escape the flame, plus i use it to light the trail so you can see" Toan explain as he ran then he sense the exit ahead "It close by let hurry"

shadow toan

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:05 pm
"what? the exit?" charie said, following closely behind him.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games