Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Otaku Pride Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aome09

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:09 pm
Hiragana *-*

I love anything related to the japanese culture, anime especially smile

I have lots of mangas, series, OVAS, movies, I have made AMV`s, cosplayed amane misa xD, and have lots of things of anime like headbands of naruto, or things like that
I don´t know If I`m a otaku or not, but anime it´s one of my passion`s heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:54 pm
I'm a complete otaku. I love, love it when some normal person calls me a geek, or the more common name 'a total freak'. It's comforting. I have three Naruto headbands, 1-29 of Naruto, the rest in Shonen Jump format, the uncut billingual episodes of Naruto all the way through the Chunin Exams, and that's just Naruto. I also sometimes wear felt cat ears to school with earrings in them, handmade by my friends. Not to mention, I sewed myself my own personal Bereznoff from Ouran, I'm still going to trick-or-treat this year, even though I'm in the ninth grade, and I'm cosplaying as Nekozawa with the rest of the host club. -^_^-  

Captain Kolita

Yuga Shizuka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:32 pm
Carmondomon
OTAKU'S UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!

thankfully...our school has an anime club...so we're all nerds together =D
although...I'm still an noob....and a freshamn...and they all think I'm too weird and hyper and noisy...the president doesn't like me much....when he tells everyone 'to keep things down' he always looks right at me >.>

ANYWAYZ

yeh...I have a shelf filled with manga...BLEACH game, BLEACH bag, two BLEACH T-shirts, a Death Note poster, Death not T-shirt, and an FMA T-shirt ^.^ and the first DVD of Azumanga Daioh!!! ^.^

and me and my friends are learning the Hare Hare Yukai dance (I'm doing Mikuru's part!!!!)and we plan on MAYBE learning the lucky star dance ^.^

and my friend patrick will probably end up being one of those gys who lives witht heir mother for the rest of their lives...but instead of being one of those guys int heir 30's that collect comic books and stuff...he'll be collecting anything anime-related....he's already spent $150 on anime figurines from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia XP

I have a naruto headband,an Otaku magazine,a death note necklace,a death note shirt,a death note ristband,a couple of plushies and a nendroid. Wow I must be an Otaku eek Lolz Your right OTAKUS UNITE!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:33 pm
Aome09
Hiragana *-*

I love anything related to the japanese culture, anime especially smile

I have lots of mangas, series, OVAS, movies, I have made AMV`s, cosplayed amane misa xD, and have lots of things of anime like headbands of naruto, or things like that
I don´t know If I`m a otaku or not, but anime it´s one of my passion`s heart

Me too, I want to cosplay but I dont know who i should be sweatdrop .  

Yuga Shizuka

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games