Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Enchanted Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOEgirlfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:38 pm
Meepeth! I loved this movie! Loved loved loved! I've seen it twice already in theaters and would gladly see it again and again 3nodding

I agree with Watermelon, it was great to see Disney use regular animation again. I get tired of all the 3D animation and CG stuff. I really do.

I agree with Otakkun with the whole villain song thing. I love villains. Call me crazy, I just love villains. I love their songs too! Susan Surandon is one of my favorite actresses. That would have been awesome!! heart

Anyway, let me also say that yes, I thought some of it was absolutely too corny, but all together, the movie was a hit to me =D One of my favorites now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:22 pm
It made me laugh from start to finish, with all of its cheesy, cliche`, fairy-tale-ness. I would recommend it. It's quite a riot. (Susan Sarandon is amazing in it, for all you Susan Sarandon fans.)  

egginaframe

galaxyjiajia__

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:13 pm
i absolutely LOVE this movie it was awesome! i hav to buy this dvd! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:23 am
i might go see it blaugh
it looks cute!!! pirate  

rockaliciousgirl

sweet-latte

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:14 pm
the movie was ok. it wasn't exactly my taste since the movie was made to target little kids. but overall it was pretty sweet && funny in some parts. =]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:50 pm
this sounds half really stupid and really good at the same time...
meh... im gonna watch it...  

Huanha

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200

DentedMalteser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:25 pm
I loved it.

And when you can imagine a big, burly father of three dancing around the kitchen with his kids, singing 'Happy Working Song', you know it must be something pretty special.

Highly recommended, and I'm relieved Disney are finally making proper Fairy Stories again and letting Pixar get on with their own thing (which is also great, incidentally)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:45 pm
i dunno. i didn't really like it. i hated the way that she cleaned the house, i was froustrated with both of their love lives, the prince's retarded-ness was annoying... to be honest, i only liked the part where they were in the park and singing the jamacan song. it was cool. but other than that, i didn't care for it.  

the_forgotten_thought

Adonis Hiram

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:28 am
Lol! Now this movie, I like! blaugh

Probably because it's one of a kind, no other movie that I have heard of ever did anything like that. Creative and original, entertaining too.

It's not bad. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:27 pm
It's out on dvd! I want to buy it now....! We reneted it though cuz I really wanted to watch it, and my dad actually liked it! go figure...and he hates these kind of musicals...he thought the songs were catchy  

morbid_beauty

shou-rong

5,650 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:56 pm
tht movie is like a parody of all the princess stories  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:59 pm
i think it was a good movie i got the movie for easter  

Shadow Roamer 822

junodog

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:15 pm
Good movie. I like it when people make fun of themselves, and Disney certainly did with this one.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:15 pm
i love enchanted heart 3nodding  

enanabel

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:19 pm
junodog
Good movie. I like it when people make fun of themselves, and Disney certainly did with this one.

I thought the same thing! It shows that Disney has a sense of humor about themselves.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff