Submit

do you dislike preps
  yes
  no
  depends how they treat me
View Results

Converse_luvr28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:09 am
god, i hate preps. there was this one girl that acctually used to be ma frend but when i started cutting she called me an emo B***h and i told her that didn't make me emo and that she was retarded and should burn in heaven( inside joke) but the next day, she came to school and started cutting herself and she was dressed in all black and she came up to me and was like HEY LOOK IM EMO TO! ITS FUN BEING EMO! then i just walked away laughin cuz she looked so f*ing retarded  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:00 pm
Prep+Emo=SceneKid

Angel of the End

Doctor Orgasmo

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:29 pm
Preps Arent Around Anymore So Wat Are U ******** Whining All Emos are Posers But i understand if their life is ruff : cuz gay parents now adays : "  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:30 pm
AvengedxCinema
Preps Arent Around Anymore So Why Are U ******** Whining All Emos are Posers But i understand if their life is ruff : cuz gay parents now adays : "

Doctor Orgasmo

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:05 pm
I have a scene style, but that dosent make me a poser, because I also cut, and have my lip pierced

and boys are just stupid like that  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:52 am
Jeebs... Don't let the preps get under your skin.
Better off to ignore them so they can discover how dumb they are.  

Hygencide

IEMOPATRICK7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:00 pm
satoshi-san_2-
Personally, I think it's halarious! I laugh my a** off every time one of them is like "Oh, god, my mother! She makes me want to kill myself.... (insert depressed look)"

XDDDDD

Okay, for the boys (being one, I think I speak from experince) Boys suck when it somes to girls. We kinda just lose real thoughts when there is a girl with a sweet pretty mouth, soft voice, and a nice body (uhh, maybe that part is just me.... sweatdrop ). Doesn't take much either way, so blame our programmer.

But we're not stupid. Eventually thoughts come back, and we're staring at this imposter next to us going, "Oh s**t, what did I get myself into....." It gets figured out eventually, we come back from the dard side.... XD

So I don't know. Can't stop them, so just laugh it off. No use letting thier nasty a**es get under your skin.
not all boys suck at getting girls im bi btw girls are mean to me i just am about to kill every prep i c btw i hav rap on my ipod some but the rest is screamo metal emo and rock  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:07 pm
Read it, memorize it, eat it.
Emo doesn't mean u cut.
Emo doesn't mean ur gay.
Emo doesn't mean ur suicidal.
Emo is real.
Emo is people.
Emo is everything.
Emo is a label.
Emo is being free.
Free to be you.
Free to express.
Free to tell everyone to f*** off!!
Emo is just a word
.-EMOS-
*Are not cry babies
*Do not always wear black
*Can be very nice people
*Don't always cut themselves
*Are not always depressed
*Can be happy too
*Are normal people just like you
(Put this on your profile if you agree with this.)
╔═╦══╦═╗ PUT THIS ON UR PAGE
║╩╣║║║║║ IF YOU ARE OR SUPORT
╚═╩╩╩╩═╝ EMOS!!!
and if u think other wise go die...your the reason im emo!!!  

IEMOPATRICK7

KaitlinSmile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:24 am
The whole emo thing is kinda dead, if you ask me. I mean the REAL emo wouldn't CARE if there were annoying "preps" around. They'd stick to themselves and their friends- if they had any. The image of Emo is turning into Scene. I remember when it wasn't "The next big thing" to be emo. (Wow, so many quotation marks) It was just being who you were, and people decided to label you as emo. You didn't go whining around saying "Oh I'm so emo look at me!!" -_- Stupid. It wasn't so commercial.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:58 pm
i dont think of it as being emo i think of it as being different and just being me .i hate preps though and yes this gets on my nerves . especially when the guy u love is falling for a poser. i hate it and yes most guys r stupid and dont know what they i want. i say let the preps do what they want and humiliate themselves. but if it gets to out of control and they do it as mockingly then i will get violent  

XxKitty_of_DeathxX

EmoxBandit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:24 am
Most of the hatred towards "emos" is actually directed towards the posers. if ur actually "emo", you should dress like u do because it's what YOU LIKE, listen to what you listen to because it's what YOU LIKE, etc. Ignore the posers, ignore the haters.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:49 pm
preps? They just make me more depressed. They give me looks that makes me wanna kill myself more then I want to at times. They tease emos by posing our clothes and cutting them selves.  

SincerlyScarletRose

Its Ted

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:18 pm
i like being emo XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:24 am
{I Kissed Your Lips You Pulled My hair}

Preps are AeroFags. My school isn't diverse, what so ever. There are Preps, SPEDs, and a handful of Emos. And now, there are only 4 Emos left because this really hot guy cut his hair, dyed it blonde, and wears bright button-up shirts to school. So, I have the whole school messing with me. Every. Single. ********. Day. Preps are rainbow colored teeny boppers that only wear designer clothes and brandnames and can go die in a whole somewhere.

{It Was The Craziest Thing...}

Killer963852741

Onyx Mistress

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:44 am
Laylile
hun. It's a new thing to be "emo"
People are saying its so cool
so I suggest letting people do what htey do.
Everyone usually goes through a stage when they think
that black is their best friend but they are only faking it
uhm.
For the boys that like them.
Boys are idiots sometimes.
They can't tell plastic from real.
so everytime you see a guy going after a fake emo
You can just laugh because he's not getting waht he thinks he is getting.

Emos United Anouncements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff