Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Tropical Jungle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Oddicus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:50 pm
Odd thought for a moment. He looked into the sky with a look of dispare in his eyes. He exhaled, then smiled. He looked at Gargomon, then to the stranger. "I guess if you guys are looking for peace, we can leave this Garurumon here." Odd said, changing the subject. He sat onto his knees noticing that the Garurumon looked starved. He reached into his bag and pulled out some food. He set it ny the Garurumon.

"I'm sure the boss is just confused about the question you asked him." Gargomon said, trying to smile.

A green wall of data gathered around Gargomon, as he degenerated back to Terriermon. "Where are you two headed? Maybe we could be of assistance to this quest for peace." Odd said still looking kindly at the Garurumon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:07 pm
Ren thought it was strange that he changed his attitude so quickly. "We were just passing through to Toy-Tama Town. I guess to check out the eggs, right Puroromon?" It agrees with a squeel. As for the other question, "Hmm...I'm not sure you can..." He looked away for a second. "You see, as part of the Information Senate, mission is to gather information and help keep the peace. You can we are neutral. I guess. Are you up to that?" Ren says, as he sees Puroromon poison start to wear off on the Garurumon, as it motions to the food.  

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Captain Oddicus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:12 pm
Odd stood up. "Of course!" Odd put his hands on his hips, like a fusterated four year old. "So, off to Toy-Tama town?"

"Oh great, more mood swings." Terriermon whispered to Pupumon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:31 pm
Puroromon laughs and whispers back. "You should see Ren sometimes, total nut!"

Ren shoots a glance at Puroromon. Then he sighs. "Ok, I'll make sure to tell about you at the next meeting. Think of yourself as a temp. field officer for now." Ren turns in the direction of Toy-Tama Town. "So I guess your coming along?"

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300

Captain Oddicus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:35 pm
"Yup. But I have to do one thing before we leave." Odd put his hands in fists and pointed one finger up into the sky."TO THE TOY-TAMA TOWN!!!!"
Terriermon started sweating in embaressmen."Oh well..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:59 pm
"Don't tell me that was the one thing......Puroromon, come on." Ren say. Puroromon zips up to Ren. "Well, off to Toy-Tama Town."

[Leaving to Toy & Tama Town.]  

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300

Captain Oddicus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:01 pm
One thing taken care of,Odd thought.

[Leaving to Toy&Tama Town]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:43 pm
while walking thru the Digi-Jungle with frimon.

(Alucard:lets get some traning in while where out here no point in wasting time.)

(Frimon:yes my master.)

(Alucard:what moves do you have ???)

(Frimon:Tail Slap. i Use the centrifugal force in my tail to attack my enemy Even a Child Digimon will faint if cleanly hit.)

(Alucard:hmmm well placed in words!! lets see it in action Tail Slap that tree NOW!!!)

frimon Tail Slaped the tree knocking it down a agumon pushed the tree off of him...

(Agumon:what do you think your doing knocking trees on to me you looking for truble "snarl")

(Alucard:HAHAHHAHHA truble just found you Frimon Tail Slap agumon NOW!!!!)

(Frimon: TAAAIIILLL SSLLAAAP!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!)

frimon tail slaped agumon...agumon was hit across the back and sent flying in to a tree and fanted....

(Agumon:AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!)

(Alucard: wothless scum lets go frimon where leaving we wasted enuf time here )

alucard and frimon left to spiral castle....  

Lord Biggie-Bigz

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:28 pm
They climb down the tree.

"Veemon, let's get close to that town over there! Ready?"

"Yeah!"

"Veemon, Armor Digivolve to...!"

"Veedramon, the Shining Destiny!"

Jumps onto Gold Veedramon ,"Let's go!"

Veedramon and Tony charge toward the town.

[Leaving to Toy & Tama Town.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:36 am
The wind was warm and gentle because it was a beautiful day and the sun chased away all clouds and icy winds. Inside the forrest the lake water was heated and fantastic for swimming, and that was exactly what infant 5 baby digimons were doing under the surprisingly warm sun. A childish laughter eccoed through the entire forrest, a Botamon, Conomon, Dodomon, Popomon and a Puffmon were playing in the blue glittering water, splashing and sending cascades of bubbles at each other in a never ending child game. Shadow Sakuyamon smiled at the children and turned her head to look at the black Elecmon sitting next to her "They really don't waste their time" The little black furred rabbit like digimon nodded " No, but who can blame them.. They must have been bored to death inside the digieggs, anyway, it time for their afternoon nap so i better.. what the?.. PUFFMON DONT BOUNCH ON BOTAMON!!” Elecmon immediately got up and ran towards the infants with lightning eyes. Sakuyamon giggled when the small baby digimons scattered and ran in all directions while the black Elecmon did his best to catch them, but each time he caught on the last one ran off again, it looked rather fun. After 2 minutes of hide and seek and chase the fox-warrior digimon stood up and walked over to the Elecmon who had a wiggeling Conomon in his arms, the best digimon was sweating and panting
“ Oh god im exausthed..My Lady would you mind..” Sakuyamon nodded, she picked up her staff and used its bottom to hit the groun1-2-3 times, the baby digimons all looked at the mega digimon
“ come here kids” She said with a warm and caring voice Then i will tell you a wonderful story”
Botamon bounced over to her and smiled “Is there fighting in it!?” Conomon free herself from Elecmon and smiled at Sakuyaon “Is there love in it Shadow Sakuyamon?” The mega level digimon nodded “Both.. its about two tamers.. One from the dark side like us and one who belonged to neither sides, a man and a woman who against all odds loved each other but where separated by powers greater than even their love” The infant digimons all looked at her with wide open eyes “WoooW!” They all started jumping up and down smiling and yelling that she had to tell the story right now! Sakuyamon kneeled down onto the green grass and placed her staff beside her
“ Dodomon, come here.. You can sit on my lap” Dodomon giggled and ran over to her, jumping onto her lap and cuddled up against her stomach like a kitty, The mega level digimon remembered when she had ordered LadyDevimon and Devimon to kill the knight digimon Alphamon, Sakuyaon had wounded him so much that he was dying and the digimon had been destroyed, she had taken his digiegg like all the other baby digimons who were now all starring at her with curious eyes and beating hearts, none of them remebered ever belonging to a tamer, and none of them remembered that Sakuyamon herself had killed them and send their tamers to the real world, and it really did not matter.. Shadow Sakuyamon took a deep breath, making the excitement rise, she then started her tale: “This story begins with a girl and a boy, two tamers.. The girl had been in the digital world before and the boy had not, therefor the girl showed the boy the digital worlds wonders.. They were friends, untill something terrible happened, they fought each other and the boy ran off, leaving the girl broken in the dessert, a dark digimon found her and placed something dark inside of her, later the darkness would leave and she would willingly serve the dark lords..”
The baby digimons all gasped, Dodomon looked up at Sakuyamon with his mouth open “What happened then Sakuyamon?” Botamon nodded “Year, what happened then Sakuyamon.. Tell us pleeeaase!” The Shadow digimon smiled “Off course little ones.. See, even though they were different the two tamers loved each other, and their digimons were friends.. Now let me tell you what happened, how the woman killed her love and how she got the knight digimons to hunt down and fight the boy.. And how two lives were changed forever..”

Little Pinch of Ginger

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:49 am
[enter Kaytlyn and Veemon from Toy & Tama Town]

Kay, after a few minutes in the forest, gives up on chasing Veemon, and decides to see if she could scare Tsurugi at all. She climbs a large tree to sit in waiting for Tsurugi to come this way...
Veemon looks back while running to see Kaytlyn giving up on the chase and climbing a tree. He scoffs, but then notices her mischeivious smile and decides to stick around to see what happens. He climbs another nearby tree and watches both the area where Tsurugi's supposed to come from and Kaytlyn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:52 am
After a Few Minutes in the forest Kraven resolves that he has indeed loast track of the three Kids he was following. He holds out his digivice and digivolves Hagurumon to Guardromon."EH buddy, scan in about a 20-30 yard radius around us and look for the Bozu's we were following."

After a Few moments Guardromon picks up on three distinct heat signatures,"Well the Girl is in a tree a few yards ahead of the boy. the boy is on the ground walking and behind is another boy. They are a good ten to fifteen yards ahead of us.and are Currently traveling NE." says Guardromon as He eyes over Kraven."How about we take this chance to scare them ourselves."he add's giving a mischievous eye smile.

"Nothing better to do Than I guess. Lets Do it." says Kraven as Guardromon Dedigivolves and then Biomerges with Kraven to form HiAndromon and then he slowly follow them, hoping to get a good laugh out of this later.  

desean101101

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:57 am
" LADY SAKUYAMON SOMEONE IS COMMING!" The female digimon immediately got up when she heard Virus Elecmons voice call out to her
" Elecmon, what do you mean?" The little beast digimon grabbed the Botamon " Humans and a big digimon, i can both hear and smell them from here" Shadow Sakuyamon looked down at then infant digimons
" We have to go.. come on children, follow Elecmon as fast as you can"
They all nodded except Dodomon, he bounced towards the mega level lady when the other jumped after Elecmon "Sakuyamon i wanna go with you!" Sakuyamon turned around "NO! Alpham..Dodomon you must stay with the others" The little digimon shook it entire body in a no
" NO, i wanna go with you i can take out ANYONE who tries to hurt you"
She stood still then nodded "Fine, but i will carrie you and if anyone approaches i want you to hide and stand back" The baby digimon opened its mouth but she interrupted " No buts, you will do as i say do you understand?" There was a moments of silence, Dodomon then nodded. Shadow Sakuyamon picked up the infant digimon and then walked into the forrest to chase the tamers and the digimon away from the baby digimons..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:23 pm
[Tsurugi+Teppou from Toy & Tama town]

Tsurugi walked slowly, Teppou following behind. "Where did they go now..."
he asked Teppou, who had her eyes closed and was skipping. Tsurugi looked at the bunny like digimon and sighed. "Teppou! Baka, where are Kay and Veemon?" he yelled, and Teppou jumped scared.
"They're up ahead somewhere, now leave me alone." she yelled back angrily, and the two of them got into a glaring contest, either one refusing to back down.  

Hakumei Reikon

desean101101

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:26 pm
HiAndromon slowly walked through the Forest and Got into firing range on the tree that Kay was in. He Raised His arm and it transformed into his gatling gun. He raised it slightly and fire two shots, both piercing the the tree. The tree started to sway back and forth from its now uneven base. He then fired one more shot, just as the boy was coming near the tree, making the tree tilt forward and start falling across his path.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games