Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Due to stress and depression, I stopped eating. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan_Mice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:44 pm
Agreed, drink and eat little bits. Fruit works well. It's what I would eat when I'd go through the same thing. It's not that filling, and can really help you stomach. Just eat little bits throughout the day, it helps get you back on track.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:20 am
Firstly, I would find a way to go to the Doctor's, even if it is on a Bus, or you could take a Taxi? They can help you and give you advice. If you can't do that, then talk to websites that have counsellers online, www.connexions-direct.com is a good one. If you're feeling bad about yourself, then look at yourself in a mirror and list all the good things about yourself, focus only on the good things. Write them down in a list and stick them where you can see them everyday. Eat things that are easy on the stomach, things like yoghurt and ice cream are easy to swallow and are tasty smile Most importantly, you need to forget about the guy that started all of this, he's not helping you and you're not helping yourself by thinking about him. Do things that you enjoy when ever you feel sad.
I hope you feel better soon.

Myst

Myst Kyaana

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash