Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
I Am Legend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rocksteadyandbebop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:25 am
i have to go see it now. plus im a huge will smith fan. ok, not that huge.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:22 am
ShadowsCursed
Kenshin1387
ZOEgirlfan4life
SPOILER

I would have liked to see him live in the end...It sucked that he died. I was actually thinking "Hey! Maybe the zombified vampires will eat from the one that was healed, and since the cure is in the blood, they'll be cured too!" but that didn't happen either XD

Oh and I cried when the dog died in his arms because he was singing "their song" to the dog....My dog (had him 14 years) died in my bed while I was singing "our song" to him the whole time he died.

SPOILERS

I thought it worked well that he died in the end, I didn't like that he died but I think it fit well with the movie. I really don't think that they would have survived if he hadn't killed himself to save the cure and I almost feel that he wanted to die since he had seen so much death around him (his wife, daughter, dog.)

I just read the novel and man is it DIFFERENT! I think that they both work well as separate entities and I am happy that they just didn't try to make a carbon copy of the book to the movie.

I agree. I just finished the book after I watched the movie. It's pretty amazing to see the interpretation of a pretty amazing book.

The only complaint I had was with the zombie/vampire/thingies. Like everyone has said before, they just weren't well done.

SPOILER

Although...I did appreciate the manicans. I could not stop laughing my a** off when the monster thingies moved one of them. The whole shooting up of the manican was pretty much my favorite part.

Everyone in the theater also thought that part was funny, I thought that it was incredibly sad. Just seeing the way he reacted to them like they were real people, you really get to see how lonely he was.  

Kenshin1387

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces