When was your first kiss? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C h o c o xx K i s s e s

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:04 pm
lovegenie
hmm, i never have kissed some1 willingly. in first grade some boys thought it would be fun to hold me to the ground and each take turns kissing me. and my first bf made me kkiss him, but he put something in my drink and he made me do other things that night. but nope, i've never had 1 willingly.

you didnt do any violent reactions??  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:29 pm
I've been dating my boyfriend for about 4 months and all my friends have been bugging me lately about not having my first kiss yet. Anyway, I haven't had mine yet. I'm a shy person so my boyfriend is going to have to be the one to kiss me.  

ffxrulz

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

mellee115

Sparkly Star

11,300 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:49 pm
14 years old.
It was an awkward kiss.
And my first makeout....too many firsts with that boy. evil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:57 pm
C h o c o xx K i s s e s
lovegenie
hmm, i never have kissed some1 willingly. in first grade some boys thought it would be fun to hold me to the ground and each take turns kissing me. and my first bf made me kkiss him, but he put something in my drink and he made me do other things that night. but nope, i've never had 1 willingly.

yes i did, but i am rather small ( 5 foot 3, 110 pounds) and he is six fott something and wighs well over 200 (football player, linebacker)  

lovegenie

Nonstop Aftershock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:47 pm
When I was 10 >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:50 pm
lovegenie
C h o c o xx K i s s e s
lovegenie

yes i did, but i am rather small ( 5 foot 3, 110 pounds) and he is six fott something and wighs well over 200 (football player, linebacker)

I've been through something like that.
My ex boyfriend held me down.
I tried to push him off, but he just kept on going.  

Nonstop Aftershock

Ayakashi-sama

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:48 am
die kleine Fee
Aww, that´s so cute!

I probably would have gotten more dates in high school if I new how to tune a guitar... but I was only a flutist. gonk

I don't know how to tune a guitar xD
he just asked me so nicely... >.>'' so I tried xD I just had to play a C on the piano :'O
I was the vocalist '^^ all I had to do was... be cute and don't lose my voice xD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:50 am
lovegenie
C h o c o xx K i s s e s
lovegenie

thats so not romantic D: thats evil of them
taking a pure maidens lips like that... unforgivable D:

Ayakashi-sama

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RozeRibbons

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:56 am
hopefully my first kiss will be on my wedding day...but who knows...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:58 am
mine was stolen from me when i was littler like 12 i didnt wanna kiss him but he kissed me anyway.

my boyfriend now is saying that he's my first true loves kiss and that the others never counted.  

Bomni

Fatcat

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:17 pm
Haha when I was in Kindergarten we used to chase down the boys and drag them into a little cubby and kiss them, but that didn't really count...

I suppose my first real kiss was when I was 14... this guy I'd met at the theater beforehand, and we'd been chatting over msn for a while. Well, we'd decided to go to the theater in the town he lives in (with my two gal pals)... when we got there he asked me out all sweet like, spent the movie with his arm around me, and at the end he leaned over and kissed me.. it was terribly sweet... sitting in the same seats that we'd first met in smile

Then, I hung out with him twice after that, and eventually we grew apart... I actually saw him yesterday for the first time in five years! It was crazy.... apparently back when I'd gone out with him, (we never did officially break up.. soo yeah) he'd been hanging out with Krystal (one of the waitresses in the bar who's only like, a year or two older than me and is super cool)... so he was in there chatting with her when I went in to go say hi to her.. wow, it was weird.

Anyways!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:46 pm
yeah i have never kissed anyone before. it is funny how i have been dating the same guy for 2 years.everyone is pushing me to kiss him but ill decide when it is right.besides my bf is sort of a religious finatic so he isn't making much of a move and my parents don't want me to kiss until im sixteen so things look dim for now  

twilight-angel15

Moon Alice Syltheon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:02 pm
Am I the only who had the first kiss at age 7? ><

BUT! I am still a virgin. ^^......er sorta. I've never done it willingly. ^^U  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:03 pm
lovegenie
Lol, I love how you say that so casually. Like it was no big deal what-so-ever. ><  

Moon Alice Syltheon

Decayed Perfection

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:13 am
D:
Never had a 'first kiss' yet. It seems scary to me.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff