Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Movie Moments that made you cry. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever had a movie moment?
  Yes
  No
  Can't remember
View Results

rocksteadyandbebop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:11 pm
Could you imagine all of us in the movie theatre just crying our eyes out?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:32 am
a little princess......at the end where the girl is being tooken from her dad because he lost his memory and doesnt remember having a daughter gonk gonk

grave of the fireflies......when the little sister dies and the older brother is holder her in his arms crying crying  

i-ViiCiOUS-whoRe

Tatty-Bye

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:26 pm
lil_dopey
a little princess......at the end where the girl is being tooken from her dad because he lost his memory and doesnt remember having a daughter gonk gonk

grave of the fireflies......when the little sister dies and the older brother is holder her in his arms crying crying

Oh my God I cried so hard during The LIttle Princess I haven't watched it since it came out in theatres. I refuse to watch it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:28 am
Oh my gosh! The Little Princess! I cried during that movie too.
But i still think that Mufassa dying is the all time biggest. [for me]

emmer-lou

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

emmer-lou

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:31 am
Oh yea, and in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire when Harry comes back with Cedrics body and hes like wailing, that makes me cry every time. When someone else is crying and I see it, I'll cry. That was so sad. Especially when he dad is like "That's my boy!" tear jerker.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:05 pm
POSSIBLE SPOILERS

The Notebook, the end, in the moring when the nurse finds them in that little bed, but most of the movie.
Edward Scissorhands, the end, he carves her ice statues and she never goes to visit him
AI - Oh god, that is depressing. He waits in his little car thing at the bottom of the ocean for the blue fairy, then the aliens come and he has one last day with his mum.
bridge to terabithia. Evil movie, completely not expecting that one, killing off the only cool character.
Corpse Bride, Emily lets Victor go and be with Victoria and turns into butterflies.
Titanic, when the little children die. Not when Jack dies, don't care about him. The little children is what broke my heart!
My Girl. Death by bees
Schindler's List. Just the whole general movie. But more specifically "I could have saved one more"
The Pianist - The end credits, where it says he went on to live until he was 88. I just couldn't believe how amazingly strong he was to get over that and carry on with his life.
Harry Potter movies - When Cedric dies. And more oddly - when Ron sacrifices himself and gets beaten off the Knight. When Ron gets smacked by his broom (I can explain, I was young and had a crush on Rupert Grint okay XD)
Scream 2 - when Randy gets killed. I loved him so much, no doubt he was my favourite character.  

The Ghoul In Pajamas

Shinyobjects74

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:40 am
Lion King when Moufass dies.

Harry Potter IV When Harry gets back from the graveyard and starts to cry because Cedric was murdered by Voldemort

I Am Sam When Sam is devastated that Lucy can't come home with him.

Click, when the dad died.

Edward Scissorhands- the whole movie was so sad

Salena- *spoil* When she died i was fine, but then her boyfriend (chris?) started crying. i couldnt control myself, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:41 am
Shinyobjects74
Lion King when Moufass dies.

Harry Potter IV When Harry gets back from the graveyard and starts to cry because Cedric was murdered by Voldemort

I Am Sam When Sam is devastated that Lucy can't come home with him.

Click, when the dad died.

Edward Scissorhands- the whole movie was so sad

Salena- *spoil* When she died i was fine, but then her boyfriend (chris?) started crying. i couldnt control myself, lol.

And there is this one movie, i think its called my girl or something. The bee scene was terrible.  

Shinyobjects74

rockaliciousgirl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:29 am
titanic= when jack dies crying
lion king= when moufassa dies crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:51 am
bridge to terabithia when his best friend died trying to cross the river...i didnt actually cried but its so sad...
the pursuit of Happinesss.. when they were sleeping in the subway toilet and when he got the job in the end...  

majornj99

Geodelphos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:52 am
I've had too many to remember them all. Here are a few.

Forrest Gump - Bubba says, "I wanna go home." Then he...goes home. crying Also when Lt. Dan shows up with a Vietnamese woman to Forrest and Jenny's wedding...and he has new legs. It's a good symbolism for overcoming differences and challenges.
The Big Lebowski - Only cried the first time I saw it when Donny died, and while I still hate that he has to die for the story to be what it is, the impact of his death doesn't hurt as much, considering I know what comes after. rolleyes
The Green Mile - Percy is an absolute ******** when he's placed in charge of Del's execution...it angers me and saddens me at the same time. Also the part where we find out Bill is the one who killed the girls but John got the blame. And of course when John dies. And then when Paul is old and finishes telling his story and Mr. Jingles is still alive...wow...tearing up just thinking about it.
Click - The scene which is the last time Michael ever talked to his dad...the way he treated him, and the look on his dad's face. I couldn't contain the tears there. And when Michael died, that was pretty moving, because he was determined to let his family know how he really felt. He knew he had made selfish choices that messed up his life. But then the fact that he got another chance...that irritates me. That movie would have meant more to me if it were a tragedy. It wold have taught a good lesson, too, had it ended with Michael's death.
Reign Over Me - There's no specific scene. The actors are so into the storyline that I feel everyone's emotions. Actually, I don't tear up until the film is over and I reflect on what I just saw.

So there are a few examples. I know there are many more. You can tell I get emotional when I watch movies. Funny thing is I'm not like this with my regular life.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:19 am
I remember crying a lot through Ladder 49, I cant remember why though but the entire thing was sad. The ending of Pearl Harbor was such a sob moment cause (Highlight) They named the little boy Danny because the real Danny died! And when whats his name said to Danny "You're not gonna die, your gonna be a Daddy!" and then he (Danny) died. Ah. So sad, it gets me everytime.  

Bert [the.farting] Hippo

KimberleyJane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:48 pm
I cried quite a bit throughout:

Freaks.
The Elephant Man.
Quadrophenia.
On The Waterfront.

Yes. I'm a baby :'].  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:04 pm
At the end of A Walk to Rember. I love that movie. Also, I kinda cried when Sirius died in HP5. But I think thats more because they botched his death in the movie.  

Ivyfiend

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

sweet-latte

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:12 pm
i am usually not a very emotional person but i gotta say..PASSION OF THE CHRIST HAD ME IN TEARS (MAJOR ONES TOO)  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff