Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pretty Emo Boy Lover Cult
PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!! OR DIE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Vampire_Kisses]
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:37 am
ninja pocky
[Vampire_Kisses]
ninja pocky
_weteyelashes_
ninja pocky
_weteyelashes_
im caroline and im 15
i love vamps,emo boys,cooking,twilight,......art,coloring my hair, and all my bffs, and micheal(crush.....fr now)
fave. music= mcr,fob, the academy is....., cobra starship, and a bunch of other things i dont have the time nor the heart to post
love to all my emo friends
keep it live boys'
gee is all myn

gee+PATRICK+will+me=love

twisted

oooh coincedence you have a crush on a guy named michael. teehee. I know someone who does too *coughyouflippinknowwhoyouarecough*

^_^

you heard nothing *coughRebeccacough*

like I said...nothing

ummmmm..........
do i know u?.........*cough*lol
didnt hear what?

...nothing... teehee. lol no I don't think I know you, I'm just weird like that.

melanie.....

ill kill you....

oh puh-lease its the reason for my existence to embarrass you... in the good way... you still love me =]

speaking of which.... *coughclickthelinkcough*

=D imma ninja, you saw nothing >_>

I DELETED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HOW I LOOK IN THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!! NOO!!

but michael looks so cute...................................oi...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:52 pm
i'm cute.... eek

I think i'm more confused than cute... domokun  

mikuru_gekiru
Vice Captain

[Vampire_Kisses]
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:45 pm
edward_cullen X3
i'm cute.... eek

lol, no your handsome 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:25 pm
[Vampire_Kisses]
edward_cullen X3
i'm cute.... eek

lol, no your handsome 3nodding

hha no hes pretty! hahaha lololololol hahah

sorry random moment! you understand! right?! rofl

right?!?!?! dont lie to me?!?!?!
evil
haha ^_^ rofl  

Scarlet_Rhodes
Vice Captain

[Vampire_Kisses]
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:07 pm
lol yes very pretty blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:10 pm
-_- men are not pretty -_-  

mikuru_gekiru
Vice Captain

[Vampire_Kisses]
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:50 am
mikuru_gekiru

you are.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:51 pm
[Vampire_Kisses]
mikuru_gekiru

you are.

-_- no i'm not... men arn't pretty.  

mikuru_gekiru
Vice Captain

mikuru_gekiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:14 am
[Vampire_Kisses]
ninja pocky
_weteyelashes_
ninja pocky
_weteyelashes_
im caroline and im 15
i love vamps,emo boys,cooking,twilight,......art,coloring my hair, and all my bffs, and micheal(crush.....fr now)
fave. music= mcr,fob, the academy is....., cobra starship, and a bunch of other things i dont have the time nor the heart to post
love to all my emo friends
keep it live boys'
gee is all myn

gee+PATRICK+will+me=love

twisted

oooh coincedence you have a crush on a guy named michael. teehee. I know someone who does too *coughyouflippinknowwhoyouarecough*
CUTE!!!!

HAHAHA
^_^

you heard nothing *coughRebeccacough*

like I said...nothing

ummmmm..........
do i know u?.........*cough*lol
didnt hear what?

...nothing... teehee. lol no I don't think I know you, I'm just weird like that.

melanie.....

ill kill you....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:06 pm
o.o hello :3

name:Katy

gender:female*flash* jk... you got exited... i can tell xd

likes:emo guys and muffins(specificly)cinnamon 4laugh and and blackhearts and the word "and" ... em and the color black and pink and purple and green and white and blue oh and black(trust me i not copying i swear)

dislikes:the fricken sunlight and dogs that eat hamsters and speling and doodily daddily happyyyy people and the color orange and ... other dislikeable stuff(you know what i meen)

extra stuff: awsome bands-papa rouch, three days grace, linkin park, finger eleven, system of a down, use to think fall out boi but now... eh, did i forget any of em?
awsome songs-chop suey, last resort, scars, in the end, numb, what ive done, paralyzer, never to late, I hate every thin about ya, animal ive become... YEA!!

i hope i make friends :3

blackrose4911

[Vampire_Kisses]
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:13 pm
blackrose49111

likes:emo guys and muffins(specificly)cinnamon 4laugh and and blackhearts and the word "and" ... em and the color black and pink and purple and green and white and blue oh and black(trust me i not copying i swear)

dislikes:the fricken sunlight and dogs that eat hamsters and speling and doodily daddily happyyyy people and the color orange and ... other dislikeable stuff(you know what i meen)

extra stuff: awsome bands-papa rouch, three days grace, linkin park, finger eleven, system of a down, use to think fall out boi but now... eh, did i forget any of em?
awsome songs-chop suey, last resort, scars, in the end, numb, what ive done, paralyzer, never to late, I hate every thin about ya, animal ive become... YEA!!

Hello katy!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:34 pm
[Vampire_Kisses]
blackrose49111

Hello katy!!
HI!!!

by the way my blond hair is no ofence to emo people... i wuz just born that way and i gess i like knowing i got natural hair... yea stare

BUT DONT WORRIE I ANT PREPPY
eek  

blackrose4911

Votre_Ange

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:54 pm
Name: Megan_Nicole
Likes: Muffins 4laugh uh books, art (not a good artist..i try and fail quite miserably sweatdrop ) movies i.e. horror, gore, etc ^-^ and of course cute emo boys
Dislikes: people stare jk jk mrgreen
Favorite things (food, color, etc.): eh food is food, colors Dark blues, greens, and reds
Any extra stuff: erm I have one year left of school, i can drvie 3nodding a proud moment for sure...i heart dying my hair and if u get to know me i've gone through almost the entire color spectrum xd

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:43 pm
Votre_Ange
Likes: Muffins 4laugh uh books, art (not a good artist..i try and fail quite miserably sweatdrop ) movies i.e. horror, gore, etc ^-^ and of course cute emo boys
Favorite things (food, color, etc.): eh food is food, colors Dark blues, greens, and reds
Any extra stuff: erm I have one year left of school, i can drvie 3nodding a proud moment for sure...i heart dying my hair and if u get to know me i've gone through almost the entire color spectrum xd

Hello megan, and by the way, I love your avi.

lots of pretty colors

[Vampire_Kisses]
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Votre_Ange

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:01 pm
[Vampire_Kisses]
Votre_Ange

Hello megan, and by the way, I love your avi.

lots of pretty colors

Why thank you 4laugh i just changed it to afford my first evolving item though sweatdrop  
Pretty Emo Boy Lover Cult

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff