Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Omg. my brother sucks. will you help me? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovegenie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:27 pm
i was able to get the pawn item back, and i'm not worried about the jan letter, except for the fact i could get 20k for it. but i dont really need help anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:29 pm
lol good!  

D46

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sweetxcandyxashy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:31 pm
spy on him and catch him in the act of some imperfection and gather evidence! then blackmail! i do that to my sis all the time. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:48 am

well, my brother did that once... but I kinda went to his account when he was in the toilet xD and gave back meh gold razz

you can try something like that ^_^
I don't think your parents will think its bad if you tell them :O that it was your items to begin with.

Ayakashi-sama

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

buRr_beRrii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:10 am
[ S a C h i i ] says :-

>>
mai big bro took mai DEMONBOW ! isn't that crazy ?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ZOMG! That is so mean. I have a younger brother that gets on my nerves too. But he isn't smart enough to get onto my account and steal my stuffs. I DO know how to get on his accounts, though. I don't steal anything, nono. I just change his password when he pisses me off, and then I change it back when he cries and tells my parents. Haha. The reason I know how to do this? I know all of his passwords, FOR EVERYTHING. Inlcuding his email's password, which is all I really need. I use his email to reset it to something else, haha. I know, I know..I'm mean. But when he really gets on my nerves, I just want to get back at him, because he always black-mails me.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

jfdsohg8432

aphroditeluvsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:44 pm
good thing i ain't gotta a bro! i would ttly MURDER HIM!!!! lol no i wouldn't. i would scream at him lik i do to my sis all the time!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:00 pm
o_o how greedy.. how old is your bro?  

nya_Neko-chii

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff