PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:27 am
User Image

Quest thread

Angel-chan you are like the first friend I had on gaia ^__^
female friend anyway xD
I was always sorted with the guys...... >.>''
Oi melan one of the dudes xD.....

'^^ I'm not sure if I can do things the great way you did >.<'
I can't be strict nor I can't be mean... I can be rude.... but thats my guy side...
>.< I just hope I can
be vice-captain >.<'''
but what does a vice-captain do?
gaaao >.< anyway I know that angel can't answer.....
I will try my best razz anyway ^__^ and hopefully do it right xD
..but I can't be more active then I'm already am xD

oh back to Angel-chan
>.< I will PM you once in a while biggrin
luff you biggrin

Get free art!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:59 pm
Melan-chan, you're so sweet smile You're one of the first friends I ever found here, second girl after Roxy. I love all our chats, and especially your art XD

I wouldn't expect you would do things like me, or even like I did. Roxy will usually PM you if she wants you to do something special, but generally just do what you did while you were crew smile

I think you will do a marvelous job! <3

Luff you too babe biggrin  

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Chezmerelda

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:04 pm
I hope you have a safe move, don't get lost and make sure to check back heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:10 pm
Thank you Chez smile

I'll be back for sure 3nodding  

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

D46

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:19 pm
That's too bad you always gave out such good advise, I'm going to miss you. I hope you have a safe move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:16 am
I hope you´re successful in your endeavors. 3nodding Were your grades really good in high school? Or has it been too long to call on that? You could always go for scholarships and grants. :] What are you looking into studying?

I moved from a town of 3 million people to 80k, so I know what it´s like to make a big jump like that... only I´m totally hating the small town life (80k is sooo small for me). x_x;;  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

lady_lantir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:44 pm
*misses you already*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:19 pm
die kleine Fee
I hope you´re successful in your endeavors. 3nodding Were your grades really good in high school? Or has it been too long to call on that? You could always go for scholarships and grants. :] What are you looking into studying?

I moved from a town of 3 million people to 80k, so I know what it´s like to make a big jump like that... only I´m totally hating the small town life (80k is sooo small for me). x_x;;

My grades weren't great in highschool, but that was for lack of trying. I graduated in '06 so I think it's a little late for scholarships and such... I was only going to take one year off but I ended up taking a lot more stressed

I've decided that I'm going to take my bachelor of arts, since that's applicable to pretty much anything... (majoring in english and art, since those are my best subjects).... but lately I've been considering going in to be either an english teacher or an art teacher, both of which would suit me just fine ^_^ I absolutely loved my grade 12 english/writing teacher because she was wonderful and gave us the freedom to express ourselves, and I'd like if more kids would get that chance. I hated our art teachers though, 'cause they never taught us ANYTHING. If I were to do that, I'd actually TEACH rather than be absent for 99% of the class.

Hehe you made the opposite leap I did/will! Okay, to make things worse, I lived in a community of 50 people until I was 7, and a town of 200 people until I was 14, after that, I'm here. Slowly going up! Eeeeeeek. I want to go back to my nice farmhouses, with lots of pasture and animals, and the closest neighbor nicely hidden from view.

Thank you D, I'll miss you too! I shouldn't be gone too long though ^_^; You give good advice yourself missy, I can recall a few times where all I've had to do is quote you and agree with your opinions, or expand on them 3nodding

haha Miss you already too Lady smile -hugs-  

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:35 pm
Just want you to know how brave you are for doing this! *hugs*
I could never handle that much stress/work. Seriously, you have a ton of good qualities and you're sticking to it even though it's hard.
Way to go, you! XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:59 pm
heh, I don't handle stress very well at all.

I kind of bottle it up inside, then eventually the sillyest little thing will set me off.

I was working on sorting clothes and attempting to straighten my bedroom earlier, when I came across a REALLY old photo album... mostly pictures of me and my cousins when we were younger, spending the summer up at my grandparents. I was smiling and happy until I came across one picture of my mom and her dad, him now deceased, sitting in lawnchairs. Yup, I bawled like a kid... I never really did get over him dying, or get the picture of watching him being taken off life support out of my mind.

*sigh* Thank you, Sayer smile I think this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life, so I'm thankful for everyone's support. -huggles-  

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:03 pm
Oh boy, we all bottle things up, and it's bad for us. D:
But what are we to do? Just keep going, like the clock. wink
Remember what Buddha says, "All life is suffering."
Me and my mom believe in that statement.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:09 pm
*munches on cookies*

I'm sorry that stress eats away at you. I know how it is, though. x_x;; If anything even remotely stressful happens to me, I'm up for days and days thinking about it.. and then I usually get sick.. and go a bit nuts from the lack of sleep.. and then feel worse because I tend to OD on caffeine just to stay awake. x_x;;

*hugs* You'll get through it.  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:46 pm
Yeah. I really gotta remember to practice meditation more often... it's so relaxing and wonderful, occationally it helps put stuff in perspective... so nice. I just wish it wasn't -20C out and snowy, otherwise I'd be more inclined to go sit in the middle of a field >_< ( I swear, that's the only place meditation really works for me.)

"All life is suffering"... hmm. I don't think so, because I sure don't suffer when I'm having fun, or relaxing. Granted, there is a lot of suffering in life, but there's also a lot of joy smile

Mmmm me and stress... well. Yeah. I don't stay awake thinking, or well, I do about any random thing anyways... my brain has problems shutting itself off at night... I've never been able to just lay down and sleep (unless it's after a three day awake binge)

-hands out more cookies- I know smile Thank you for your support! <33  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:45 am
hope to see you soon ^^'  

lady_lantir

Ayakashi-sama

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:00 am
Shadow Queen Angel
Melan-chan, you're so sweet smile You're one of the first friends I ever found here, second girl after Roxy. I love all our chats, and especially your art XD

I wouldn't expect you would do things like me, or even like I did. Roxy will usually PM you if she wants you to do something special, but generally just do what you did while you were crew smile

I think you will do a marvelous job! <3

Luff you too babe biggrin
User Image

Quest thread

biggrin
-hugs-

Get free art!

User Image  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff