PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:55 am
User Image

Quest thread

lol xD
chaotic life :'3

Get free art!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:27 am
Lol, I wouldn't call it chaotic... it's just filled to the brim with annoyances. xD  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:31 am
5. February 2008

I took my test in Greek History, today. stressed Most of it wasn't too bad... but naturally the first question was: Who was Gelo?

I don't ******** remember who Gelo was. The Persian War was FULL of people's names! x_x

Apparently he was some ruler in Greece who refused to help them fight the Persians because the Greeks wouldn't give him full command. He sounds like a damn whiney little biotch to me. rolleyes

Robert scolded me for being too nice, today. There is this girl I go to school with, Leia. We roomed together my freshman year and while we were rooming, we were okay friends.. but after that year ended we kinda stopped talking to each other. Well, my sister's coming to visit me this weekend and we're going out to eat sometime over the weekend and I invited Leia along because she gets kind of whiney when I ignore her.. I should have just blown her off because, well.. I really don't like her that much.. but I can't stand being mean to people. x_x

I have no guts.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:57 am
6. February 2008
Mood: FULL.
Listening to: Cu Chulain // Adiemus

Toasted bread with melted cheese and plain tuna on top = YUM. It´s good for you, too. :´D

Carrots and peas are also very yummy and good for you.

My mom sent me an email with the arcticle about Maharishi Mahesh Yogi dying. In a way it´s sad because he was such a cool guy, but he was about 91 years old... so I guess that´s a good, long life. I thought it would be a bit short for a Yogi since they´re supposed to be in like... peak physical condition... but the article said that he was believed to be 91, but I think he was older than that. Reading it really made me want to look into transcendental meditation. 3nodding Sounds fulfilling.

We´re going out onto the roof of the Physics and Biology building tonight to view the sky through the telescope for the first time in my Astronomy Lab, tonight. I´m excited because Jupiter is in a really good spot for viewing, so if it´s clear enough, we´ll be looking at that, plus the stars that make up the Winter circle. :´DDD I´m super excited!

Uhm, other than that I really have nothing else to ramble on about.

Woosh!

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:51 pm
9. February 2008
Mood: tired.. or eye-burny.
Listening to: nothing, atm.

I can´t tell if I´m tired or if all of the incense I´ve been burning is burning my eye balls. stressed

I need to stay awake, though.. because Robert, Tasha, Daniel and I ate at the Pizza Inn tonight and it was so nasty and greasy and I will seriously feel just.. disgusting.. if I don´t at least work out a little bit.

Robert and I are making vegetarian chili, tomorrow. I´m excited. :´D

Some pictures from my weekend!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:34 am
Smile...
Laugh...

You posted really nice pictures!
If you were the girl on the sofa, I actually thought you looked a bit like that!
And I want to huggle your cat (or is it yours?), it's really pretty ^__^

Live...
The way you want.

Mirmei

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:57 am
Haha no the girl on the sofa is my sister. :]

And I'd totally pay you to take the cat. xDDD She's so annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:01 pm
14. February 2008
Mood: BUSY, holy crap.
Listening to: Someone else is blaring some music and I can hear it via their headphones.

List of things to do starting today at 4pm until next Wednesday:

Exercise
Study for my U.S. History test
Write another article review for Holocaust class
Write temporary Bibliography for Holocaust class
Make outline for U.S. History paper
Review paper for German History of the 19th Century class
Watch Woyzeck at Dr. Jensen's house, 4-6pm Saturday
Exercise
Exercise
Exercise
Write paper for U.S. History Class
Read Jakob der Luegner
Start reading America's Longest War: Vietnam

Sleep will hopefully happen somewhere in between. x_x

How do I feel right now?

User Image
photo credit to Santina on dA.

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:08 am
17. February 2008

And what have I gotten done?

Exercise
Study for my U.S. History test
Write another article review for Holocaust class
Write temporary Bibliography for Holocaust class
Make outline for U.S. History paper
Review paper for German History of the 19th Century class
Watch Woyzeck at Dr. Jensen's house, 4-6pm Saturday
Exercise
Exercise
Exercise
Write paper for U.S. History Class
Read Jakob der Luegner
Start reading America's Longest War: Vietnam

@_@

I ended up getting a massive headache after exercising, yesterday.... and I still have one, today... ugh.. meh.

I don´t feel like doing anything.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:25 am
29. February 2008

I bought a Wacom Intuous3 tablet last week. :] heart $213, and worth every penny.

I still have a lot of practicing to do, though. I'm sooo not used to looking at the screen but down at my hands when I draw. sweatdrop I've gotten better with it, though, which is good! I thought it would take me forever even to just get the basics of friggin' photoshop down, but it hasn't been so bad. I've been glued to the thing for days. xDDD

NOW! I must go reserve some reference photos for practice... for I have spare time tonight and wish to get some practice done tonight via reference photos and avatar arts that I owe people!

Woosh.

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

fondparagon

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:16 pm
die kleine Fee
Thank you, again! 4laugh heart It really is proving to be an alright age.. and no one believes I´m 21, they all think I´m still 15. rofl This... will come in seriously handy when I´m 50! I thought 14 was an alright age, but 15 was nice too because that´s when I was first able to drive. whee Just don´t take your younger years for granted.. you really do miss them when you graduate. gonk

I don't miss them at all..I don't miss being awkward and lonely in highschool. I don't miss being confused all the time with life. I still have my moments, but life is so much better as I start my 23rd year (I'm 22, but since I've lived for 22 years, I am starting the journey of completing the 23rd year. Make sense? ehhhhaksdjflad...I just turned 22, so I'm twenty-twoooooo).  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:20 pm
die kleine Fee
Thank you, again! 4laugh heart It really is proving to be an alright age.. and no one believes I´m 21, they all think I´m still 15. rofl This... will come in seriously handy when I´m 50! I thought 14 was an alright age, but 15 was nice too because that´s when I was first able to drive. whee Just don´t take your younger years for granted.. you really do miss them when you graduate. gonk

I have thought nearly the same thing you do on the age thing. I've looked young for my age, etc. BUT THE OTHER DAY, I had an epiphany:

I was introduced to a 15 year old girl who looked like she was 21. That's when I said, "No wonder people have thought I look 15!"

Now'a'days...it's not the age looking thing anymore. It's that I look like Chelsea Clinton. Chelsea this, Chelsea that...geeze. That is not my name. I'm Samantha. And I look like myself, thanks.  

fondparagon

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:33 am
fondparagon
die kleine Fee

I don't miss them at all..I don't miss being awkward and lonely in highschool. I don't miss being confused all the time with life. I still have my moments, but life is so much better as I start my 23rd year (I'm 22, but since I've lived for 22 years, I am starting the journey of completing the 23rd year. Make sense? ehhhhaksdjflad...I just turned 22, so I'm twenty-twoooooo).

I had an awesome time in high school, so I do miss it a bit.. though I´d never go back.

Sure it makes sense. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:20 pm
19. March 2008

I worked out every day last week... and ruptured a bunch of blood vessels in my legs... and I was going to try to not exercise until about tomorrow... but I feel like I´ve gained 20lbs. crying So yeah, I´m forcing myself to just do a light routine, today... just to feel better.

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:19 am
26. March 2008

Oh GOD it´s going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG day.

I´ve been up since 6a.m. because Robert and I are relying on Anthony and Michelle (our neighbors and friends) for rides until my car is fixed (or until I cave and ask my parents for money to rent a car, depending on how long it takes to repair it) and yeah, they have class at 9a.m. and we need to leave at 8:20a.m. Robert and I don´t have our first class until 11a.m., so we´ll just be waiting around. I´ll probably just read or study for my test on friday... oh god oh god oh GOD.

Luckily, Michelle gets out of class around the same time we do, so that won´t be a big problem... but tomorrow will be more problematic... and I definitely don´t have a ride to my astronomy lab tonight. crying So I don´t know what to do, because I can´t miss any more labs since I missed it last week without damaging my grade. So far my professors have been very understanding and have let me off of the hook because, well... they understand that there´s not much you can do if your car is broken down and you live outside of the university bus route. Ugh.

UGH.

GOOD GOD I hope Terrance calls back, today. I don´t know what to do.

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff