Total Votes : 33

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:33 pm
Here's A Rumor about the game's title I am not approving this rumor nor am I saying that it is wrong, but disregard the ''official announcement'' part

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: 358 DAYS/2 IS CORRECT, DESPITE WHAT THE BOARD SAYS. HOWEVER, I INTENDED IT TO BE 358/2 * DAYS/1, WHICH WOULD HAVE CORRECTED THE PROBLEM. 358 DAYS/2 IS CORRECT.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:02 pm
NEWS sorry about the big wait info is slow because square is also working on The World Ends With You

anyway here it is

http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/kh3582drpgma.jpg

I got a translation from somebody on NGG.

Made by the studio h.a.n.d., inc (Chocobo Tales) and co-directed by Tomohiro Hasegawa (FF VIII, Kingdom Hearts), Nomura who is the head of all project of the series. 358/2 Days finely detailed in 3D with fluid animation. The L and R buttons will move the camera to locate monsters and to explore the worlds. This title will take the environments of the previous title and won't have new universe.

New feature! There will be a multi-player mode where you'll control members of the XIIIe order. These missions will have a variety of objectives which are independent from the main game, each character will have their own strengths and weaknesses. The lower screen will have a map, and a chat mode might be included. The touch screen is not exploited. In Solo Mode, Roxas will have the task of defeating Heartless in numerous worlds. The combat and action menu is just like the other games. Nomura promises that the level up and the personalization system will offer great freedom.

Just like the other installment of the epic saga of Kingdom Hearts, the music should be composed by the talented Yoko Shimomura. Because of the scenario, the amount of new songs should be at a minimum. We should hear the Organization and Roxas theme a few times. There's great chance that the musics of the universe in KH I and II will be reused, just like Chain of Memories.

The script is written by Daisuke Watanabe, just like the one on PSP. The story will focus on Roxas, it will be from when he got introduced into the Organization XIII, up to the dual against Riku. These events are covered in mysteries, and the fans are eagerly awaiting to know more about Roxas and his old friends. The plots of the members of the Organization will be presented with more details. We'll also discover what Mickey was doing during those time, and why the XIVth member didn't change the name of the Organization. The game will show a lot of revelations about the most important characters in the series.

These two new games from a series that ceases to improve itself has everything: an interesting story, promising gameplay, high production values and appealing character. The DS game will not quench the thirst for new features, the worlds, the music and the characters are already well known. The PSP game is a bit of the opposite, it is a title more anticipated that the adventure of Roxas.

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:31 am
oh and please keep bumped NO SPAM bump it with your um... comments or questions thank you mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:50 am
Bump  

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:52 pm
I really want this game, even if it seems like one big fanservice. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:56 am
cant wait to see this game in action but i heard BBS will be better  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:33 pm
GUYS
THE JPN SITE IS FINALLY OPEN YAY xp

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/days/  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:44 pm
Watch now before its removed exclaim

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XgLKFn6oDsw&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jo9-AbP1IAg  

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:55 am
YAY MEMBER XIV'S NAME WAS REVEALED AT SQUARE PARTY

SHE'S XION pronounced zion and she looks like Kairi O_o I'm searching for links ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:34 am
Sasuke_Kratos

SHE'S XION pronounced zion and she looks like Kairi O_o I'm searching for links ^_^

eek What the- She cannot look like Kairi. We've already have Namine who is Kairi's Nobody, we can't have another one. As for the name, that's an odd name. The only way you can unscrambled the Somebody's name is Nio (Neo). sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Jyxmere

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:54 am
Jisen Meizuki
Sasuke_Kratos

eek What the- She cannot look like Kairi. We've already have Namine who is Kairi's Nobody, we can't have another one. As for the name, that's an odd name. The only way you can unscrambled the Somebody's name is Nio (Neo). sweatdrop

actually, i just played through KH2 again to confirm this. nowhere in the game does it say Namine is Kairi's nobody. DiZ almost tells whos Nobody she is to Riku (when he still looked like Xeanhort) but he decided not to.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:11 pm
Cool video thx to IGN ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dodqaOoTJDc  

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:13 am
Jyxmere
Jisen Meizuki
Sasuke_Kratos

actually, i just played through KH2 again to confirm this. nowhere in the game does it say Namine is Kairi's nobody. DiZ almost tells whos Nobody she is to Riku (when he still looked like Xeanhort) but he decided not to.

If you're saying that Namine is not Kairi's Nobody, then why did Namine fused with her?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:13 am
Jisen Meizuki
Jyxmere
Jisen Meizuki
Sasuke_Kratos

If you're saying that Namine is not Kairi's Nobody, then why did Namine fused with her?

thats what im still trying to figure out xd

edit: think about it. you need darkness in your heart for it to become a heartless. the 7 princesses dont have any darkness in their hearts. which Kairi is one of. no darkness = no heartless = no nobody  

Jyxmere

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:38 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Jyxmere
Jisen Meizuki
Sasuke_Kratos

Actually jizen is right Kairi's nobody is Naminè in KHII Final Mix+ and in KH CoM Naminè says she is Kairi's shadow also it says so in the secret Ansem reports. My guess is that Xion is Aqua and Aqua is just an alias or Maybe nomura will introduce a new character in the series. I'm really looking forward to this ^_^
The Jpn realease date so far is Q4 2008 So I predict the U.S. will get it in March  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff