Reply Stargate
Outcast thoughts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:27 pm
i don't think they were high enough on any gou'alds threat chart but neither were the abydonians so i don't know  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:49 pm
Nobody really knew they were there, either.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:35 pm
knowledge of the ancients they were part of the the 4 races and not only that the triad would have given the goa'uld some info on them  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:38 pm
no one ever decided to write it into the script, that's probaly the most reasonable answer  

Kioya Sato

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:22 pm
It's as if the writers actually forgot about some things.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:51 pm
unforgivable right. woah brain wave what if they brought a nox to atlantis because the shields aren't working or something and they cant waste power to stay in constant invisibility.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:27 pm
yeah but first they have to go get the nox which would take a while and some power and it would probally be to late by then  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:48 pm
Nifty, but I agree with Kioya.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:16 pm
different what if the deadulus was already half way there or far enough to get a message then the earth zpm could directly send one to them. and the new Asgard technology would definitely have a way to contact them immediately.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:27 pm
Does Earth have a ZPM?  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:01 pm
yes atlantis has 1 earth has 1 and the deadulus has one or one that gets transferred between ships due to the need.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:05 pm
everyone willn't have one for long somethings going to deplite one, they always do  

Kioya Sato

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:02 pm
Using the gate will do that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:50 am
which is why they have midway (had) the earth one should be normal at the moment in Antarctica powering the chair but not plugged in more likely. constant threat of the replicators and random wraith and other unforeseen circumstances which eventually depletes the one in Atlantis but then the one used for transit will be put in Atlantis. when was the last time they didn't have one.

woah wait a minute. um they got three out of the replicator take over but then a few episode later i believe rod came to stop them from doing those experiments with the unlimited power source. which i believed used it up. then everythings fuzzy for me i don't remember what happens afterword. when they move to a new planet off the grid they depleat another one don't they.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:01 pm
They didn't get to keep all three in Atlantis.  
Stargate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff