Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Gold!!
View Results

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:02 pm
everyone loves to think she's part angel and part demon, but truth is she's just dressed up. she's loves the attention. the main reason she can pull it off so well is because of her eyes, such beautiful eyes. they are what makes her seem inhuman. also owning a magical bottle helps spread the rumors.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:08 pm
They say he's from another world. But nobody really knows. He could just be a punk who dyed his hair blue...or some cosplayer that got lost in Tokyo...but those poor humans never realized.

He was a spirit to be worshiped. The God of the rare blue moon.  

Red Alert Serise

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:47 am
be careful playing in the snow . . . not all those little mounds are good for sledding . . . it's rumored that one of them is actually a murderer waiting for some to travel over her . . .

whoever's next can do me . . . or my avi edit/O.C. in the sig . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:25 am
Edit Avi: OC

He wanted to rule the northern ice lands. But he was so desperate that he awoke the Ice Dragon to aid him. The dragon gave him Blue Aura Wings as thanks for awakening him, but at a price. The man had to forever cover his face to hide the transformation....  

Red Alert Serise

knightofthe21stcentury

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:48 pm
OOOh, I want to be done, but I can't think up anything imaginative to say... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:40 am
Major Shark Man, captain of the Atlantis Navy fleet. You have been loyal to your country since the day you joined sixty years agon.  

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:53 pm
Rose-chan!! An animal tamer...except animals hate you...how sad!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:43 pm
she's a child of the moon, but many years ago she did something wrong enough to be disowned. The Moon however was evil and made her a guard for her children for all eternity. So, now every moment of time she's guarding them she sees what could have been had she not done what she did.

oh and what she did that was so wrong . . . noone really knows except the moon and her, but it seems neither is about to tell.  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:56 am
A weak boy lived in the northern wastelands. He was dying, as he looked up to the rising sun. "I will become a hero!" he swore. "I will save my village!" A demon looked down upon him and said, "Your will is strong. I shall give you another chance at life..."

And so, Razin was born...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:53 pm
i still think about that day . . . as i was passing a small lake's waterfall . . . i saw a woman there using some kind of power to control the water . . . before i could find out anymore there was a large splash . . . she was gone . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:14 pm
. . . you know . . . i've created him . . . many aspects about him . . . but not enough to make a story . . . so i won't yet . . . anyhow to keep this on the first page . . .  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:51 am
A dude with a flair for hawaiian shirts is turning into a werewolf at the sight of the full moon.  

Silver and Silence

evanfeldkamp

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:35 pm
A demon, hiding amongst everyday people. She walks alone sensitive to the sun she veils her eyes and hides under a mystical parasol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:57 am
hmm hes a rockstar whos pretty much in a tight budget thats why hes singing on the streets with that good ol song lol
sweatdrop  

bloodyjoker31

major tom bowie

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:20 pm
Kin no Akari
Ok! Ok! New game!! ^___^ This game also goes by "What RPG is you is the Avatar above you in?" but I figured the given title is a little more fitting.

The rules of the game are simple: write a "story" (doesn't have to be long) about the avatar above you based on the items he/she wears! It can be as simple as "shopkeeper in Gaia" or as complicated as "a demon that was born in the snowy lands of the north. After being shunned for his whole life, the creature raised it's sword and swore to take revenge..."

Be creative! This kind of game works best when people think creatively about the avatars used!

sounds cool  
®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces