View Results

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:57 pm
Kora grinned as she followed Rock, it had been a long time since she worked beside another. She landed in the trees next to him and smiled at his stand. "Nice." She replied with a playful grin. "That was pretty neat." Kree gave a respective nodd his glowing blue eyes looking down to the trees. "Well... I'm not going to let that kid get in my way, at all. What a little drunk." She cracked her knuckles. Kora may have looked small to many but she was fierce.

Kora looked down below with Kree who looked up cunningly. She had never really fought with her stand as some had, but instead they accepted eachother easily, faults and all.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:30 pm
Roger finally reached the bandits he was soaring above them when he jumped off his gaint turtle. He landed on the ground and before anyone could do anyhting Roger pulled out his handgun shot two in the head. the other 19 of the bandits turned aroun. One boldly said "you shouldnt of done that." Then Roger said "oh really." all of the bandits pulled out there stands, and another said"Look were gonna kill you, you aint even got a stand."Once agian Roger replied with a "oh really." right after Roger said that Mallet shot waves lighting at them, taking out 2 more. "Only 17 left out of 21", Roger said. Then all the bandits surrounded roger and attack at once. But Roger held up well, knowing that the 2 others would arrive to help him. Then he pushed all of them back and said"You are better than i thought you'd be. And they continued to fight.
(oh yeah sry but i forgot to include in my profile that my stands name is Mallet.)  

thefuzz54

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:59 am
"Why thank you" and Rock smiled with kindness and he took off his spiked gloves and said to the bandits "I dont want to kill any of you. You still have time to change your ways." The bandits laughed and one of them said "Yeah right we'll never change" and Rock said "Alright then I'll have to pound the evil out of you" and Lucemon appeared side by Rock and said to Kora "The leader has a some sort of Stand scan ability so he knows all about our Stands like we know athletes on a stat card and can use it to his advantage." and the bandits attacked and Rock took one by the collar and threw him at a tree and took another bandit shot him in the arm and leg and paralyzed him and Angemon used it's super speed to land a barrage of attacks on the bandits.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:57 am
Then with one swift strike with his katana he finshed off the second to last bandit. He walked over to the one he had spared and asked him where there leader was? The Bandit told Roger"Im not telling anything." Roger stabbed him the legs. He screamed out in pain and said "okay he's about a half a mile to your east." "Alright then for your help you can live" Roger got Mallet to heal him. Then the bandit got up picked up his gun and was readying to shot Roger. When Roger cut off his head. Then he heard gun shots fired and sped off onto the woods.  

thefuzz54

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:25 am
The first thing Kora did when she found Roger was to punch him hard in the face. "YOU IDIOT! THERE ARE REASONS FOR THIS!" She snarled. Kree landed beside her as she chased down another two bandits, her sword swinging gracefully above her, its two blades long and deadly. One of the stands leapted at her as she ran after the leader hard. She was going to find her brother and bring him back... She was going to find him alive.

Kora pounced on him as his stand leapted at her. Kree took the stand quickly and the two wrestled their power swirlling around them.
"What do you want girl." The leader asked cooly as he wipped blood from his lower lip. Kora stood defiant in front of him. "I want my brother back." She said her voice cold and spiteful. Kora could tell by look at him that he wasn't the one. In anger or grief Kora leapt at him dropping her sword to the ground and throwing punches. His sword cut into her but she didn't care. Another bandit attempted to pull her up, but she screamed, and Kree threw a static shock to his brain. Pushing him back from her.

Kora rolled over and picked up her sword, her fury was still strong as she swung it at him again and again. She wanted her brother back, and if he couldn't give that to her, she would make sure he would never be recognizeable.

"Kora Stop!" Kree called out, stalling her and calming her again. "You're getting out of hand again." The voice rang in her head as she sat crouched over his body, her sword dangling from her hand.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:25 pm
then Roger arrived to veiw the a** kicking Rock and his stand where giving to the bandits so he landed next to rock to see he was shot. he walked over to rock and said i can treat that he got Mallet to heal him. then Roger Told him "i think you guys have handled here but im gonna watch right over here." Then Roger sat down against a tree with Mallet and watched the fight unfold.  

thefuzz54

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:40 pm
More bandits came and Lucemon touched the ground and out came a dirt wall which used a bit of Rock's power but made sure no more bandits could follow him and ran towards the leader and looked at him on the ground and asked Kora "Did you kill him ?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:20 pm
Kora looked up at Rock while Kree stood behind her, a calming and comforting presence. She looked back down to the leader, and the blood that covered her and the ground. "He's dead..." She breathed. He wasn't the one though, the one she was searching for. "He didn't have anything but brutality...." Kora stood up and sheathed her blade without wipping it. She would clean it later when they went back to their rooms. No one would question her.

She turned to the wall, before looking back up at Rock. "He had nothing... Nothing at all." Kora's eyes gleamed with her anger. At herself for being rash. She could of questioned him, he could have known.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:05 pm
"Well it's okay" and Rock smiled and said "I'll be back" and he left the inn and went back to the battlefeild and cremated the bodies of the dead bandits and their leader and thought to himself They could have changed their ways but they're dead and he sped back to the inn and said to Kora and Kree "I'm back" and smiled .  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:50 pm
Then Roger came walking out of the woods and said"very nice" and then he clapped. "no im just kidding about that im not a doushe, but what are your names mines is Roger."He asked Rock and kora with a questioned look on his face." And by the way you did a very nice fight back you finshed , but did you get what you wanted?"  

thefuzz54

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:46 pm
Rock saw Roger come in the inn and listened to what he had to say to Rock and Kora and Rock replied "Why thank you but who said you were a douche in the first place and I'm Rock and she's Kora but she didnt get what she wanted and I have a favor to ask of you if you want you can come but it's very dangerous. "  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:52 pm
Kora rolled her eyes and followed anyways, Kree returning to normal size and bounding after her. She smiled down at Kree who looked up with a wicked grin. She shook her head at Roger. "Yah, as he introduced I'm Kora and this is Kree. And no I didn't get what I'm looking for." Kora glared at the floor in fury. Her fist clenching, Kree gave a small snarl.

Kora looked up and relaxed, her eyes becoming brighter and more mischevious. She laughed at Rock's comment and crossed her arms confidently. "Danger is what makes an adventure fun." She smiled coly before grinning. "Alright, lets here this.. proposal."

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:58 am
"Alright we have to go to Data Island, there's a power crystal we have to take that is part of an ancient history long ago about the history of Stands. We know how Stands come in the first place and how they get the powers and appearance they have now. So I suggest get supplies, and anything you need for the journey becasue there are many treasure hunters that want it and those have died....... so I'm going to my room and get some R and R. " Rock went up the staircase and went to his room and slept with a dreamless dream.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:02 am
"Well om in for it, it sounds like fun by way one question why are we doing this again?", Roger asked the two."And ill be back in about two hours i need to get some supplies for journey." Then Roger Walked away with Mallet on his shoulder, and he went to a ammo store. Roger said to the clerk"Ill take some raging bull bullets and that bag over there." the clerk asked "will that be all?" So Roger said"and ill take 40 rations and that is all." Then Roger handed him some and walked over to a place that served some ramen."Ill take 3 bowls of ramen", Roger asked. Finnally after his shopping he came back to the inn and went to sleep.  

thefuzz54

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:43 am
Yakuza was out in Sentai City and in an alley he took a pedestrian out of the street and he disappeared. then Yakuza looked at the red sky and punched one building and it collapsed. Then Devil appeared and they destroyed the city leaving it in ruins and Yakuza luaghed in madness and made his way to Data Island.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff