Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which would you prefer to be?
  Vampire
  Werewolf
  Stay human
View Results

Bert [the.farting] Hippo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:32 am
The books, in general, are not that bad, but I'm expecting the Twilight movie to be a total waste. However, I already have plans too see it with my friend Brandy (who is for lack of a better term, the Twilight Encyclopedia). We're bringing notebooks and pencils to write down everything we found wrong with the movie... you know, things they cut out that shouldn't have been cut, how Cedric Diggory looks nothing like Edward, how the girl playing Rosaline would make a better Lauren... stuff like that. Right now though, me and Brandy are happy with the people picked for Alice and Bella, and that's about it.
In short, if you don't want to read that whole thing, I'm not expecting a very good movie, but I am expecting a movie that will keep myself + friends talking for quite some time.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:06 pm
I'm kinda nervous about them making a movie. I love Twilight. I love vampires. Too bad I'm a detail freak. As long as they look vampirish, Rosalie's blonde, and Alice as short dark hair, I'll be willing to over look most discrepancies to the book.  

RenHayakawa

bellazure

Big Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:59 pm
I can't wait to see it!
I'm not sure about the actors they picked though.
Robert Pattison will always be Cedric to me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:59 pm
I'm totally torn about the movie. I don't know if it's gonna flop, or if it will be good. From what I've read in interviews, they have crazy stunts and stuff, but I'm not really sure.

I found this group of people on youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/user/twilightvinculum ) and they have videos of things on set, like the filming of the car crash, close-ups of Robert Pattinson (who, I must say, is a very good Edward despite my first impression), and they're getting all of the cars up.

I'm really hoping it'll be good, but I can't say I won't be completely dissapointed if it sucks.

By the way, I noticed how people were insulting the vampires: Okay, I have to admit they're no Jean-Claude, but they are pretty cool, even though the mythology is all off.

Sugar Syndicate

Lil_LocoCocoa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:03 am
My cousin has read the books, and I've read a little bit of twilight heart
I think it'll be a pretty good movie~!!
The only thing I'm worried about is that what if the people who are making the movie plan to change a whole bunch of it and then it'll suck?!?!? eek
That's what happened to, A Series of Unfortunate Events..... User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:21 pm
i really hope the movie doesn't suck! the book is so good and i've wanted to see it as a movie ever since i finished the book about 2 days after i got it! if the movie does suck, whoever is in charge of the movie will be getting a strongly worded email from me!  

Maggie_Coffins

de la chance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:02 pm
I actually don't think the girl playing Bella will be the "perfect" Bella, imo. Maybe this is because I live in Arizona myself and she doesn't look like someone from AZ, or that she seems too confidant in the pictures I've seen and Bella is kinda insecure and unsure of herself.
Robert Pattinson will do amazingly as Edward, and I think the rest of the Cullen's are perfectly cast.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:41 pm
Its a movie I want to say, but its a movie that I think Im going to severely dislike.
Now I havent actually read twilight so I dont know exactly the story line [Im currently reading cirque de freaks] But I think the movie will mostly be let down by the characters and I imagine its a hard task to cast such characters because I know that Edward is suppose to be the most handsome man she has ever seen and Bella is suppose to be plain but beautiful. Its hard to find people exactly like that.  

Terrible_Beauty_Sublime

Shajinia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:16 pm
Being the Twi-Hard that I am (no, I do not thing that term is offensive), I have the Twilight Lexicon as a homepage smile

I've seen interviews, spoilers (ish), reports, cast blogs, extras' reports, pictures, videoes, and yes, the cameo of our dear Ms. Meyer in the movie. I've changed my mind about the Jacob they cast; he seems to have grown up quite a bit and the wig does wonders. The fight in the dance studio? WILL. BE. AWESOME!!!!! THAT I have seen... OMG eek I NEED to see this movie and I NEED to see it NOW!!! AHHHH, I'm so excited now!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:09 pm
I LUV TWILIGHT IT'S SOOOOOO AWSEOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop ummmmmm....... the books r awseome.......... xp xp xp  

kk_yeh

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces