Need Help With Your Homework? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pefrac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:09 pm
yay go bio help...
i'm in 9th and i'm doing honors bio and.... i have an A+ in class plus i get a entire class to sleep in.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:37 am
o.0 cool. entire class? I only get when I get tired..  

Milkshake-in-a-Cup

pefrac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:29 pm
sleeping in my bio class is easy and fun... the teacher get mad once in a while... but with above 100% on your grade, what does hse care... besides, science is chaging everyday. what you learn today may change tommorrow, that being extremely extreme case. i get my grades from acing all of the tests without studying and all of the extra points from extra credit.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:34 pm
i found the easiest way to ace a test is to memorize the book. (which i only need to read it once.) the way to do that is to have fun reading it. what i do is treat it like a story. I memorize most of the stories i've read so far...(the good ones anyway.) I've heard some other ways to memorize them is to actually study.... rolleyes but one way i've found(all the while being extremely desperate...) was to make flashcards. I just had an idea: turn science or any other subject into a card game like pokemon of magic or etc... i mean most people memorize thier cards by heart don't they? it you can do this with these cards... here comes an A++(but i've never tried this before...)well.... if you develop this, tell me, i'd like to see.  

pefrac

~!-i~Love~my~Andrew-!~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:51 am
Hell yah,

Whats 1+1? j/k xd rofl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:32 pm
Ailinea
nurikorox
im in 8th grade and im in biology honors which is the same exact class that my sister id taking in 10th grade and so far ive been fine but im sure ill need some help especially studying for regents at the end of the year so thx for the thread its a good idea!
You're welcome! I was hoping it would be helpful to someone! Wow, such a high class you're taking. Are you planning on majoring in Biology or anything?

um yea I want to major in some kind of Biology but I'm not sur ewhat I would major in if I wanted to go to Veterinary school. Any tips? but yea I want to be an equine vet( scratch that am going to be an equine vet)  

nurikorox

nurikorox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:38 pm
plus I just looooove any kind of science(except physics, too much math) even if I didnt want to be a vet I would still take science classes, there just so fun and intersting. And I just have a natural ability to do good in it. Yay go science(Biology especially)!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:03 pm
I'm a super genius at math. And Language Arts, so if anyone needs serious help with those subjects, I'll be more than happy to help.

Oh, and I've already gotten all of my credits to graduate and I'm only in grde ten, plus I'm taking four different college classes. I'm going to be a designer and work with all natural materials to prove that you don't need to kill animals to look hott.  

BloodyKateMary89

pefrac

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:54 pm
hey.... anyone wanna help me with my language arts proficiency essay?

so here it goes

i'm a freshman in high school and i need to write this essay about how traditions affect society....
the only things i have to work with is 600-1500CE in christianity, islam, europe, and central americas along with the following books the pearl and the house on mango street.

can anyone help...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:22 pm
Hi! I am in 8th grade but I only take science. I kind of want to be a oceanoligist or zoo-oligist or somthing... But if I ever need help with anything I will come here. I might need help with alegbra sometime... I am in 8th grade and taking Advanced Algebra (passed algebra two... like probably like 11th grade algebra or something) yea...  

GrayBaby_my_luv

_soccer_girl_17

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:44 pm
i'm in Biology (pre-AP, they don't offer AP classes for my age) and it's sooo hard!!! i don't understand it at all, and I'm normally really good at science. my teacher gives us lousy study guides and then she gives us hard AP questions to answer. I'll try to look the answers up in my textbook, study guide, our encyclopedias, and on the internet and I still won't find them.
gonk
Whats even more ironic is that my dad has a Ph.D in physics and he can't even find some of the answers. Anyone have any tips?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:09 pm
What are some of these questions? Perhaps I might get an idea of where you might look to find answers. ^^  

Ailinea

_soccer_girl_17

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:15 pm
Thanx. Actually I can't find the death projection of smallpox and anthrax in an outbreak. I'll try to look a little harder though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:04 pm
Um, this is a great idea and all, but this is animal related how?  

swedish_soup

The Animal Lovers Guild
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:18 pm
swedish_soup
Um, this is a great idea and all, but this is animal related how?
I'm sorry dear, but if you look at the first post you will see that we will try to help with biology-related questions. Animals = biology. It's not entirely animal related, but they are in the same field. Thank you for your input.

Recycled Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff