Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:53 pm
Kaida exhaled and rotated the fish so they could cook even. Looking down at the fire he spoke silently.

"No need to thank me I know how much it sucks to be injured, starving, and without supplies......"

Kaida sat in the silence. He didn't mind it not in the least. As a matter of fact he enjoyed it. Normaly when silence was broken it was a business deal or another demon trying to kill the half breed. Still something made him uneasy..... it was probably the fact he was not alone. He hated being around humans and demons since when both found out what he was normally the next thing to follow was a long drawn out battle that just exhausted him and left the other side wounded or dead. Once again Kaida turned the fish a good aroma beginning to rise from the two morsels.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:04 pm
Avillon watched the fire as it danced before her, nightfall was upon them and she was still tired. However she was scared to sleep. The demons may return..She thought. One thing she couldn't stand were the full bread demons.

Her stomach growled and her arm ached. She didn't know whether to trust the stranger at this point. He seemed alright, but from past experiences, she learned to not trust so easily.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:13 pm
Kaida pulled one fish out of the ground and handed it to the woman stick first before grabbing his own. As he ate he didn't think about it as he began to levitate vials off of his belt to observe which chemical concoction to have ready in case of a demon attack. He organised them onto the right side of his belt from lightest to darkest while he ate useing only his telekenetic powers. When he was done he tossed the fish skeleton onto the flame along with a fist full of twigs to keep the fire burning. Looking out to the side away from the fire he kept an eye out for demons.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:26 pm
Avillon ate what was handed to her. She with held her temptation to lick the stick and did the same with her bones and stick as the stranger did. She covered her mouth and yawned. Avillon couldn't bring herself to sleep that night. The things the stranger was able to do made her uneasy.

"What...are those?" Avillon asked a little curious to what he was capable of.

She reached down by her boot and slipped her fingers over her dagger just in case he was trying to pull something

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:40 pm
Kaida pointed at a few of the vials and eplained what they did.

"That is an explosive throw it against something hard and boom no more troble. This one is a strong acid that only disolves flesh. This one is a gas poison it kills demons only. This one combusts and makes a fire that cannot be quenched by water. I figure i might as well organise them since you got demon scent on you. They might come for you and ruin my sleep. Also the weapon in the boot is cute but just don't. If I wanted you dead i would not have fed you it would have been a waste of my supplies."

Kaida stood up and shifted his two short swords to make them easily acessable then he drew both blades. Sticking one into the ground Kaida laid one on his lap and pulled out a stone and began to sharpen the blade.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:51 pm
Avillon looked at her hand and pulled it back over her leg and to her side. The things he mentioned of were a little hard to understand how that was possible but it was a new age science she hadn't come in contact with, only heard of.

She kept quiet and thought to herself. How did he know I was with demons? Avillon shook her head and looked at him and sighed.

"Well, I hadn't intended on being inflicted with pain by them."

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:58 pm
Kaida sharpened his blade nonchalontly with almost a dull expression on his face. He then looked up at the woman then to her bruised arm.

"Look like they already inflicted enough pain on you. So save it for them..... do you want a balm to put on that or would you prefer to feel a dull throb in your bruise all night?"

Kaida tossed some more sticks onto the fire and finished sharpening the first sword then sheathed it. Then pulling the second sword from the ground he cleaned it off before sharpening it now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:12 pm
Avillon chuckled at the thought of using something to help her wound. It was the idea of using un-natural pain endurance that made her do so. She had always fought through the pain without anything helping and this was a mere bruise. Nothing to intense.

She looked around and wondered if there was a spring around. She knew warm water would do the trick to calm down her body. She didn't really know the plains in this part of the forest.

"Is there a spring around here, do you know?" She asked trying to get up.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:19 pm
Kaida shrugged not careing she ignored his offer. More of my supplies i can keep. He finished sharpening the blade and slid it back into its sheath and placed the rock within his pack. He then looked up at the woman.

"Hell if i know. I know there is a river behind me an more forest I've been looking for a town for a while."

Standing up Kaida did not trust her to walk off incase she was in league with demons and not just thier prey.

"If your going to do the stupid thing and explore then i'm coming with you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:31 pm
Avillon looked over to the stranger and cocked a brow. She didn't understand what was so 'stupid' about exploration on her own, but if he insisted so much she shrugged and let him come along. She only hoped he wouldn't stand around as she did the unmentionable with her powers.

"Fine, if you wish..." She headed off however she stopped and reached out to the fire and put it out by berrying it with the dirty around it.

"Water would attract things to our spot." She turned and headed for an empty circle in the forest. She placed her hands down on the ground and sent a force of energy through the earth, creating a crater in the circle. It was deep enough to swim in closer to the middle. Slowly rising she raised her hand in the air and a whirl of water formed around the cater and filled it. She was glad to have her energy back, this would have been nearly impossible to do in her previous condition.

"Now...to warm it up..." Avillon sent a rush of fire across the water, heating it up. She let it heat up for about 5 minutes, and pulled back her hands, letting them drop to her side.

"hmm..." Quickly checking around she looked over to the stranger and cocked her brow once again. "Do you mind?" Avillon asked as she slowly lifted her shirt, revealing a bit of flesh.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:47 pm
Kaida was already looking away when she began to strip so when she said do you mind she annoyed him greatly. Kaida took his empty flask and tossed it behind him landing it next to the edge of the empty pool.

"Do me a favor an fill that up will ya. You drank it."

Kaida then walked into the shadows and punched a tree stripping some bark annyoed at the woman. Do you mind? No I don't mind I just have not had a bath in three weeks and there she goes showing off! Kaida growled as he kept a perimeter around her pool keeping her out of sight to give her privacy at the same time close enough to run in and dice any wayward demon to bits.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:57 pm
Avillon stopped half way and looked at the flask. She picked it up and grinned slightly before dipping it in a already cooled part of the water and closed it, setting it aside for later. She removed her items of clothing and dipped into the water. She looked at the water and then up to the sky, the water covered her waist but she was scared to go any further in.

Eventually she moved down further and fully submerged. She only hopped the demons wouldn't show.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:04 pm
Kaida kept paceing around the pool he froze once as a wolf howled out in the moon light. Shakeing his head he kept on moving around the pool. Afeter a while Kaida got bored and as he walked around the pool he began to fiddle with his chemicals in his pack trying to make a new concoction.

"Lets see a little bit of this, a little bit of that, put some of those roots in, put that in, shake well, and did it turn the right color?"

As he walked around the pool he held the vial up to study its color as it slowly changed to a very clear color.

"Hmmmmmmm never seen that before........... I wonder what it dose?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:10 pm
Avillon opened her eyes in the water and blinked before walking up and surfacing, throw her hair back and running her fingers through the wet strands. She dipped back down one more time after being blinded by the moon. She enjoyed the water, when it was not rushing against her.

I wonder what that mans up to... She thought.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:19 pm
Kaida continued to look at the concoction as he walked around waiting for her to call him back.

"Well if its deadly i could throw it and get a head start. If its not i could see if its poison by drinking some..... nah thats better left for in town. If its flashy then it could draw trouble and I don't want that. The woman is enough trouble...... guess i'll test it later."

Writeing down on a pad exactly what he put into the concoction he continued to walk around the pool with the clear vial now on his belt. Sighing out loud he was still in a bad mood and grouchy at the fact that he had three weeks of filth on him while the woman had the luxury of a bath. Nice way to say thank you for feeding my sorry starving a**. Feh damnit i should stop attempting to be nice. People take too much advantage of the nice guy.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff