Cl. Sumner
  Lt. Aiden Ford
  Dr. Heightmyer
  Dr. Weir
  Dr. Beckett

View Results

Saint Rydire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:20 pm
you mean the jumper was never seen again??  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:54 pm
that ship was destroyed when the previous time line took it to the new time line now 10k years ago before the ancients left. but then the designer took his plans with him made another one hid it on the planet where they put mayborne which they found used to acquire a zpm in the past 3k bc and then sent the zpm to atlatnis via deadulus which was used until about episode 48 "Mckay and Mrs. Miller" while trying to push rod (alternate reality of rodney complete opposite that was a cool guy but the team didn't like him a lot) through a device created by mrs. miller's new math proof (mckay's sister) to create energy essentially from nothing. phew that explains everything important i think. lol  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:26 pm
Partly relevant, thank goodness.

It just never turned up. I think Area 51 has it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:54 pm
um.. i dont know where you are getting that from.... and no lantean zpms were from the past... the first was found in egypt, (not including the one that was depeleted dialing atlantis the first time) the rest were remnets from the Replicator takeover

the timeline thing is not making sense to me, i havent seen many of SG-1 and what i have seen is out of order (damn SCIFI channel plays them randomly) and the zpm from McKay and Mrs Miller was the one that was brought at the third part of The Seige  

Saint Rydire

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:20 am
Moebius parts 1 and 2 are what you need to see.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:15 pm
Which season?

anyone know when costco is gonna get a complete season pack?  

Saint Rydire

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:24 pm
Moebuis 1 and 2 was the season finale for season 8
they originally found the jumper in It's Good to be King (again season cool
i don't now when cosco going to get it,i hope soon  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:33 am
Best Buy has it.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:26 pm
not completely true

lantean zpms were made from the lanteans (ancients) which are more spread now in the pegasus than the milky way which gives a good question how come so few zpms are in the milky way back to the point. the one they had first was empty on earth at the south pole outpost which they switched out with the one they found on proclarush teyonas. (i have no ******** idea how to spell it) which that one was depleted sending the expedition to atlantis the 3 zpm they found was from a goauld that tampered with it to explode and destroy the solar system when connected to an outlet. lol. the 4th one in milky was the one they got in egypt before/after sg1 stole it from RA.

pegasus

the city had none when they got there 3 empty batteries.
episode 6 they find one but is almost gone completely useless and was changed to basically make a field of continuous em field (cant remember)
episode 16 the brotherhood they find one but the bitches in the genii try to take it they fail and then the new brotherhood take it from them.
episode 21 the zpm found in egypt is brought to atlantis
episode 32 epiphany a sanctuary for people seaking ascension powered by a zpm is found prevented from being taken by the new ascended residents of the place.
episode 35 they find 2nd atlantis where they have an almost depleted zpm they overload it to deplete it and stop a massive attack by drones on a nearby village for going against royalty.
episode 37 coup d'etat ladon radim offers a zpm in exchange for weapons double crosses them finding out that the zpm is empty which then exchanged there lives basically for the bloodless coup of the genii which are now friends sorta
episode 45 progeny meet the asurans who have an unanounced amount of zpms which never left the planet besides 3 in episode 71/72
episode 50 the return 1 zpm from the ancient ship now powers the city due to the ancient take over of atlantis
episode 51 2 more zpms or 3 depending if one was depleted trying to defend atlantis initially were put into atlantis due to the replicator takeover
episode 51/52 somewhere between this 2 zpms were transferred to earth one going to earth another to the 2nd deadulus class ship
episode 62 acquire a zpm from the asurans stolen thanks to sheapards team and weir used to get atlantis to the new atlantica (ford)
episode 72 3 stolen zpms are destroyed after sheapard and team crash a hive into the cloning facility.
episode nevermind

thats it for episodes with new zpms. if you find one shut up lol (go ahead and post it in here.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:26 pm
Kaiser you are a fact machine  

Kioya Sato

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:13 pm
Yeah but at best buy there $40 a peice. thats outrageous. ive seen them at wallmart for $20 each. and at costco it would be like $150 for all 10 cause costco is awsome.

as for you kaiser.... i dont even know what to say  

Saint Rydire

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:25 pm
last time i went to best buy there was a pile of stargate dvds about 5ft tall and a few feet wide. i think they were trying to build cheyenne mountain model.it was more stargate then anyone would ever need  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:19 pm
I doubt that, but I know what you mean.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:26 pm
i know that,they aren't that creative nor do they care  
Stargate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff