25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

[Nickie]

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:46 pm
CrazedKitty
Don't mind watching them, but when I have to touch them... >_<;;

I love frogs I have these pet ones but they're wild! They come to my house every year and I take care of them It's so awsome  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:55 pm
I love frogs so much I would marry them if i could!  

[Nickie]

Tipsy Lover

[Nickie]

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:28 pm
Grrr my quest is taking forever...Im angry now!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:31 pm
*yawns* whee  

[Nickie]

Tipsy Lover

Usukie_Ichihara

Distinct Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:44 pm
mom wont let me have a from cus she's afraid of anything with out fur >.<
but me I love any type of reptile/amphibian
there awsome heart
In my old house there were wield toads in the back yard and I always tryed to bring one in the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:03 am
We've had a couple of frogs throughout the years; one frog we got at a friend of my parent's house. Actually, it was a toad, but we kept it in a tank at home, and eventually let it go outside, though I think the city isn't the best place for a toad. -.-

The other one we got was a toad as well, and we kept him, named him Kermit, and when hibernation time came around, he burrowed into the dirt, and we took him to a dark, cooler, place; the basement. Well, springtime came around and Kermit didn't come out. Very late in the spring, Kermit still hadn't come out, so we concluded he died. We forgot about him until we happened to remember he was down there by the next winter, and apparently he came out of hibernation at some point; we found him sprawled against the corner of the tank, like he was reaching to get out; mummified. He had been dead for quite a while. I felt so bad. He obviously starved to death. It was a horrible scene.  

Ailinea

[Nickie]

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:34 pm
Usukie_Ichihara
mom wont let me have a from cus she's afraid of anything with out fur >.<
but me I love any type of reptile/amphibian
there awsome heart
In my old house there were wield toads in the back yard and I always tryed to bring one in the house.

That's awsome I have a gaint toad that comes back every year it so cute I love reptiles/ amphibians so much!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:36 pm
Ailinea
We've had a couple of frogs throughout the years; one frog we got at a friend of my parent's house. Actually, it was a toad, but we kept it in a tank at home, and eventually let it go outside, though I think the city isn't the best place for a toad. -.-

The other one we got was a toad as well, and we kept him, named him Kermit, and when hibernation time came around, he burrowed into the dirt, and we took him to a dark, cooler, place; the basement. Well, springtime came around and Kermit didn't come out. Very late in the spring, Kermit still hadn't come out, so we concluded he died. We forgot about him until we happened to remember he was down there by the next winter, and apparently he came out of hibernation at some point; we found him sprawled against the corner of the tank, like he was reaching to get out; mummified. He had been dead for quite a while. I felt so bad. He obviously starved to death. It was a horrible scene.

Awww...That's so sad...I live in the woods so I opened a old toad protection home. I would feed them and keep them there for part of the day so they would feel bad I had them in a huge tank at home!  

[Nickie]

Tipsy Lover

Milkshake-in-a-Cup

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:10 am
yeah frogs are cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:48 pm
I love frogs sooooo much especally with garlic and beer batter..the best ever  

pink_girly_lover91

Milkshake-in-a-Cup

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:30 pm
pink_girly_lover91
I love frogs sooooo much especally with garlic and beer batter..the best ever
eh..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:31 pm
Frogs are cool. Some times me and my friends go to this creek thats full of bullfrogs and catch them.  

Zambimaru

Milkshake-in-a-Cup

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:15 am
KiriyamaKazuo
Frogs are cool. Some times me and my friends go to this creek thats full of bullfrogs and catch them.

cool. you let them go then right?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:38 am
lil_gene
KiriyamaKazuo

cool. you let them go then right?
Yes. Theirs no way I would eat them.  

Zambimaru

GamerGurl_14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:29 pm
I have a theory that topads do not actually exist, but that all toads are really frogs. The point? Well, without toads, witches wouldn't be able to cast evil spells on people, you wouldn't get warts, and you wouldn't be able to frighten girls. My theory. I'm stil testing it. Will post when a conclusion had been reached.  
Recycled Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff