Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Geko Swamp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twighlight-Prince

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:02 am
Patamon well malcolm we're in geko swamp
kewl well patamon we're goin on a walk ok yin maachinedramon don't leave us we'll be back soon as they waqlk though the place they meet a couple of outlaw gekomon  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:44 pm
Phil began to walk with Patamon in his arms. He was walking in the direction of where the other gekomon ran off to. He tried to keep his patamon as far away as possible from Yin's digimon because they too could be inffected. Phil passed a thick bush and saw a huge swamp plain. He wasn't surprised to see this. It was only a foot deep of wet mud. There was a whole bunch of wheat growing in the swamp. Phil turned around and faced Yin.

"You might want to pick up your stuff or else it'll get wet"Phil suggested.

Phil turned around and continued walking through the swamp. Every now and then Patamon would groan in pain. Phil looked down, worried.

hang in there Patamon everythings going to be alright

After reaching the other end Phil passed another thick bush. Once passed Phil saw a clear road. At the end of this road was a huge village. It was a bit swampy, but not as bad as it was before.

"Help is on the way Patamon" Phil said.

Phil looked down and then looked back up. He turned around as signaled Yin to pick up the pace. Phil began to run towards the village.

"I don't know how long my Patamon is going to last, hurry" Phil said

-summary-

Finds gekomon's village, and begins to run for help.  

Godfather_Pein

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:15 pm
"Don't worry about me catching up, worry about going fast enough for your patamon!"

Yin manages to get right next to him.

"I wonder what all this is that is happening, like some kind of weird something. Your patamon only went like that after getting hit by that guys attack, so if anything that is how it is being spread as far as we can tell for now. I had a digivice diagnostic of my two guys, they seem unaffected for now."

They then get to the gate into the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:50 pm
Reaching the gates were two Gekomon with and armor plate over their chest. Both were walking back and forth as if the were on duty. Phil caught their attention. Both put one hand to their side stiff and straight and the other arm out in front of them with their palms out in front of Phil's face.

"Halt, who goes there" both of the gekomon said at the same time.

"Please let me get in to see your medic my Patamon is sick and I need your help"

They both looked at each other putting their arms down. They both thought long and hard until they heard Patamon groan. The saw he was in bad condition and they looked at each other again and nod their head at each other. One of them turned around and knocked on the gate. It was in a pattern, like a secret code for the other workers inside to open the gate.

"Thank you so much" Phil said.

Phil began to run down the streets. It was pretty obvious where everything was. Once sign to the right of Phil resembled a bread, meaning food or a restaurant. To the left was a sign showing a shield, for armor and next to the store held a sign with two mini swords in and "x" position for weapons. Phil continued to run further into the village. He saw a red cross and without hesitation he entered. Phil ran towards the main desk where another gekomon stood there.

"Please help my Patamon hes hurt and he needs medical help"Phil said

"Right away, put him over here please so I can examine his medical problems." Responded the gekomon

"Yes sir"

Phil put Patamon where he was told to. Patamon laid on a white sheet of cloth. The gekomon immediately walked over and looked at Patamon for a couple of minutes watching him groan and moan in pain. He went back to his desk and called for the doctors to come take a look at him. In an instant four gekomon picked up the white sheet where Patamon was on and left into another room. Phil began to walk before being interrupted.

"I'm sorry,but you can't go in there. Why don't you take a look around town. I'll send someone to find you" suggested the gekomon.

"...uh...ok"Phil said

Phil left the medical place.

-summary-

runs through town and finds medical doctor. Patamon gets treated.  

Godfather_Pein

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Yin had waited outside the medic while they had waited. He saw patamon wasn't with him when Phil came out.

"He has to be in there for a while then? Maybe we should head over to that restaraunt while we wait then. There might be some talk as to what is going on around here."

Yin starts walking to the restaraunt.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:27 am
Phil began walking slowly listening to Yin doing so. He looked around for that food place he ran past just now. It wasn't too far, just down the street. Phil and Yin entered the restaurant. They both sat down at an open table. An otamamon made its way to the table. It's face was perky and he was in a good mood. Yin's digimon set their stuff and went in and sat down next to Yin. The otamamon was ready to take their orders.

"I really don't want much, give me a small bowl of ramen thats all" Phil said.

"anything for you?"the otamamon faced yin

After ordering Phil looked outside, concerned about his Patamon. He didn't really try to talk much. He wanted to calm himself down and hope patamon is better. After waiting, a gekomon walked out with a huge plate filled with everything we ordered.

"Ah here we go" said the gekomon serving the food"enjoy"

I'll try...

He smiled and walked away. Phil picked up the chopsticks and broke it in half. He began to eat his ramen. He tried to talk to Yin, most of what he said was clear.

"Instead of going around town lets go to the clan leader and ask for all the information we need, then we'll come back for my Patamon...sounds good?" Phil asked continuing eating his ramen

-Summary-

went into a restaurant and begins to eat ramen suggesting to go to the clan leader  

Godfather_Pein

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:58 am
(could you do a little less per post please, I hadn't got to order yet)

Yin starts munching down his cheeseburger, goblimon enjoying some fish and black guilmon eating his pancakes.

"Well, that would probably be a good idea. Just let me finish my food and then we'll head on over."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:10 am
(sorry I couldn't think of anything to post about)

Pein slurped down the rest of ramen and picked up the bowl drinking its salty, yet tasty hot water. He wiped his mouth with some napkins that were on the table. Phil reached into his pocket and pulled out his black wallet. He opened it and took out a twenty. Before pulling it out all the way phil asked.

"Do they accept our kind of money, cuz I don't have anything else I'll ask them"

Phil slid out of his seat and got up and walked to the front desk. The otamamon smiled and said.

"That'll be 11.85"

"Do you accept human money"Phil asked showing the otamamon what he meant"

"No sorry, only digital money."

Phil walked away, back to his seat. He opened his wallet again and put his twenty in his wallet.

"Is there like any way I can somehow use my Digivice to store money, or convert what I have into those digi coins or whatever he was talking about?" Phil asked

He wanted to repay Yin for the ride here. It was the least he could do for all his trouble.

-Summary-

Finish eating and wants to pay, but has nothing to pay with  

Godfather_Pein

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:43 am
"Um, I don't know. I have never tried to do this. I did exchange for some digital money while I was back in Network City though, so I will just take care of it now."

Yin pays for the meal, then finishes eating his burger.

"So, where do you think the main building around here is anyways?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:11 am
Phil was alright letting Yin pay for lunch. Phil got up out of his seat.

"well I'll ask the gekomon up front and we'll see from there"

Walking towards the front desk the otamamon smiled at phil.

"Yes what can I do for you?" asked the otamamon

"Can you tell me how to get to the main building I have some information to tell your village leader and its important that I speak to him right away" Phil responded

very well. All you do is walk up the main road and take a right about two blocks down. Keep going straight and you'll see what your looking for."

"Thank you"

Phil leaves the restaurant and begins walking where he was told. He knew Yin heard as well. Both begin to walk and Yin's digimon trail along talking about how good their food was. It was almost night time. The sun was going down. It was about to touch the horizon. Phil looked up and saw a sign that had a bed on it.

"Its getting pretty late hows about we go in and sleep. No need to rush...right?"Phil suggested standing in front of the motel.

-summary-

Ask otamamon for directions to the main building and leaves. It got dark and a hotel was next to them.  

Godfather_Pein

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:23 pm
(by request bluepichu's character shall be being run by me until his return. His speach will be in blue.)

Yin was about to go in when he sees Kazuki get up off of the comatose pallet.

"Ah, so you are going to be awake now. Just in time for bed."

"Really, then I guess I get to sleep in a bit more comfort then the rest of them." He picks up and carries tanemon carefully in order to not wake it up.

They all walk inside after Phil.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:45 pm
Phil walked towards the main desk of the hotel. In was pretty dim with dark wood. Its lobby consist of a couch at the far end a hallway leading to the rooms to sleep in and a fireplace to make it cozy. A gekomon at the front desk was talking to something in a cloak. It was short so it must of been a digimon, but what kind?. It walk towards the hallway with its head down keeping its identity. Passing Phil he looked up sideways and smiled. The only thing Phil could see was those bright red eyes, he .

could it be the source of our problems?

Phil turned back to the front desk and looked at the Gekomon, who smiled back at him.

"Three rooms please" Phil ordered

"Right away" The gekomon responded

He turned around and looked for three keys. He grabbed, reaching at the top of his key board for three cards which were the keys into the rooms. After grabbing them he turned around and handed them to Phil.

"Thank you" Phil said

Phil turned around and disputed the other two keys to Yin and Kazuki. Everyone headed off into the hallway and into eaxh serparate rooms. The card showed the instruction of how to open the door. All you had to do was slide it above the door knob and it opened showing a green light meaning it was valid. Phil opened the door and closed it. He took off his shoes and opened his bag. He changed into a clean set of clothes. He got into bed and sleep the night away.

-Summary-

Goes into the hotel and sees a suspicious digimon in a cloak, but couldn't manage out its face. Takes three keys and disputed them to the other tamers. Went into his room and slept  

Godfather_Pein

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:55 pm
Yin takes his card and says goodn night to the other two tamers. Heads in to his room with goblimon and black guilmon.

Kazuki goes into his room with tanemon. He sets tanemon on one pillow and then gets in with his head on the other pillow.

As Yin lay there, black guilmon had difficulties falling asleep. All these problems that had arisen were sure to give him nightmares of his memories. Goblimon managed to go to sleep rather quickly in the bed. Yin was soon snoring away laying atop the desk. Black guilmon just couldn't manage to fall asleep. He decides to go out for a breath of fresh air, he opens a window and hops out.

"Seems they aren't having nightmares. I should be fine after a quick walk anyways. I can go check up on patamon."

Black guilmon starts on his way back to the hospital. Behind him the cloaked digimon watches him from its window. Its eyes glow ominously.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:02 pm
(just gets better and better.)

Phil gets up gasping for air air breathing heavily. sweat rapidly falling down his face. It seems as if he has a nitemare. He looks around for his Patamon, but realizes he is in the hospital. Phil's nitemare was what was under the cloak of that mysterious digimon.

I need to wash my face get my mind cleared up

Phil grabs the blanket and pushes it aside, sliding out of bed. He tried wiping most of the sweat out with his right arm. He walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirrors after turning on the lights. He turned on the faucet cuppping his hands to trap the water in his hands. He splashed it on his face and reached for a towel at his right. He wiped his face and looked up at the mirror. He walked out the bathroom turning off the light. He looked out the window seeing black guilmon walking down the street.

looks like someone can't sleep

After seeing Black guilmon pass, Phil saw a saw swiftly moving through the streets on pursuit off black Guilmon. Phil's eyes widen. He rushes out his bedroom door and finds Yin's room. Phil knock consecutively as hard as he could until Yin opened.

"Yin open your door, hurry up"

This could be bad

Phil runs back to his room knowing Yin would take a couple of minute to open the door. Phil grabs his bag and opens it quickly grabbing a hold of the golden lamp. He slipped both feet into his shoes and ran passed Yins room.

"COM'ON YIN WE GOTTA HURRY!" Phil screamed to alarm him

-Summary-

wakes up and washes face. Sees black guilmon walk down the street, and is being follow by a shadow(the thing in the cloak). wakes up Yin and begins to help black guilmon/  

Godfather_Pein

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:16 pm
(why thank you)

Black guilmon doesn't hear the yells back at the hotel. He doesn't notice he is being followed. He continues on and reaches the hospital. The cloaked figure moving more quickly now.

Yin gets up at the knocking, and rushes to the door at the yelling. He opens it quickly.

"What is it? What happened?" He notices the open window, then he notices black guilmon is not there.

"Where is black guilmon!?!"

Kazuki rushes out of his room with tanemon in his hands at the commotion.
"What is wrong?"

As this commotion stirs up the hotel black guilmon enters the hospital and goes up to the room where patamon is being kept. He sits down on a chair next to patamon. The cloaked digimon enters the hallway.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games