Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Negima: MahoraFest-Open! Needs everyone but mostly females. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because i have to
  yup, sure do.
View Results

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:44 am
Chamo came out into the bath area a few steps ahead of Negi.

"Man, it's been a rough year, huh? But from the looks of things, you've gotten tougher, aniki! Am i mistaken or are you starting to get ripped?"

"'Ripped' might be a bit much, Chamo-kun. Though i have noticed a few of my students giving me 'the look' that weren't before." Negi looked to the side, recalling the instances to which he was referring. ((i won't say who the looks were from in case someone wants to play them and not be interested in Negi))

"You had students who didn't check you out? News to me. What, did you get a transfer student or something?"

"Of course not. "

"At least Nodoka is still lookin', right?" Chamo gave Negi a wink and a perverted grin. Negi answered with a look of slight shock.

"Chamo!"

"Well, isn't she?" Negi said nothing ((same reason as no names given above)). During the quiet, Chamo noticed a little island of cloth floating on the water. This struck him as odd, so he scampered to poolside to investigate.

"It seems higher up than the surface. Very suspicious...and is this hair underneath? Oooohhh, i get it! Must be some shy young cutie hiding so aniki doesn't see her goods. Well, we'll see about that, won't we? Yo, aniki! C'm over here!"

"What is it?"

Chamo pointed downward with a suppressed mischievous grin. Negi looked down. "Hair under the towel?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:23 pm
Two voices? But I only saw one come in. Oooo... This is getting worse, de yo. And to make matters worse, they had pretty much spotted her hiding spot. One called the other big brother, but which one was which? Thinking quickly, she had an idea.

There were shadows everywhere, even under the water. Actually, the water would even mask her casting a spell really quick. "Lic lac li lac lilac," the muffled voice came, creating bubbles that too were hidden by the towel. "[One dog of shadows]."

In the hot water, the shadows on the bottom took the shape of a pit bull, though it remained a rich black in color. Letting it jump out, the dog let out a loud bark in the face of the two intruders to greatly startle them. Afterwhich, it ran for the bath house door, where it would vanish.

Taking the very moment that her dog barked, the girl raised up out of the water, towel falling in front of her, she grabbed one of the wash buckets. Seeing only the one boy there, she whipped it around so it would spin right into his face.

Her towel would hit the water, and she'd pick it up and wrap it modestly around her body. She hadn't seen the where the other voice had come from, so she could only point at the one boy. "PERVERT!" she accused loudly. "Don'cha know this is a girl's-only dorm and bath, de yo?" Seeing the ermine sitting there, she grabbed another bucket and brought it down over him, to capture him inside.  

Dartmoor

crono04 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:50 am
Chamo, at the sound of the booming bark, leaped up and wrapped himself around Negi's face, shivering.

"Chamo-kun, i can't see! You have to get off of me!" He flailed his arms wildly trying to remove the obstructive ermine. He finally peeled him off, a task made easier by Chamo's slight letting go as the girl popped up in front of him. He dropped to the ground to try to look up her towel.

[rolled a 6]
"I-I'M SO SOR-EH?!" Negi raised his hand on reflex and intercepted the bucket before starting to strike with his opposite leg. When he noticed the opponent was a teenage girl, he stopped. When he noticed she was almost nude, he backpedaled, whimpering out an apology.

"Don't take that off her, Negi!" Chamo's muffled voice said from under the bucket. "At least get a feel for your troubles!"

"Chamo-kun, shush! I'm sorry i came in so suddenly! I-I didn't see anything, i swear!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:42 pm
(Oo... Nice example for using the dice. ^_^)

"Negi? As in Negi-sensei?" She took a step back, a bit shocked to know that it was a teacher who came into the bath house. There were rumors that the child-teacher was still living in one of the girl's dorms, though she never thought anything of it. "HAHA! Negi is an ero-sensei, de yo." By now, the girl was giving the boy a mischevious grin, all the while, getting her face closer to his.

"Your ermine is so big," she began teasing suggestively. "But he no know when to be quiet, de yo." Suddenly she poked his forehead and backed off again, readjusting the towel to make sure it wouldn't slip.

She then sat down on top of the bucket that Chamo was under, making sure the little guy wasn't going anywhere. "Sooo, Ero-sensei. Any of your class know dat your here, de yo?" Her elbows were upon her knees while her hands propped under her chin.

(Ero --> erotic/pervert(ed); -sensei --> teacher)  

Dartmoor

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:41 am
((well, it was an attack))

"I am not an ero-sensei! I just didn't see you until it was too late! Awoo, why does this always happen to me!?"

Negi started out >.< faced with flailing arms, but his eyes opened and his head retreated slowly as her's advanced. He gulped when she got as close as she seemed to be willing. "N-no, he's just average-sized."

"The hell i am! I'm friggin' huge, and don't forget it, ne-san!" Negi nudged the bucket with his toe to get Chamo to be quiet.

"I don't think so," Negi replied looking around. "I really hope not."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:09 pm
Seeing the teacher going into a panic mode, she giggled. "Your so easy to tease, ero-sensei. I'm not into little boys like you, de yo."

Repositioning, she now had her legs crossed and a finger to her chin, pondering in thought. "Though... I bet you can't have other teachers finding out about this. Especially not about your talking ermine, de yo. Unless..." Taking a look over the boy, she saw that he had muscle tone, which wasn't a turn-on for her. Maybe if he had been taller.

"Yosh! I think reward for black mail be sufficient, de yo." There was a sparkle in her eye, and the mischevious grin grew. "You provide me with teacher passes so I can get off campus more easy, and I no tell anyone your secret, ero-sensei."  

Dartmoor

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:36 am
((is P.P.o.P. in or out, i wonder aloud. i'm gonna have to start bribing people to join, aren't i?))

"Black-mail!? But...i only just met you!! She probably can't prove Chamo can talk, which doesn't endanger either of us. Unless she can, but how? And it's not like Chamo hasn't spoken in front of people he shouldn't have before, especially when he first sees someone! Asuna, Nodoka, Yue! And now her! Oh, no, i'm done for!! I wish Chamo was more careful, and now...Calm down, think about this. Talking ermine is a pretty outlandish claim to most people. If she does tell a teacher, chances are that if they aren't mages themselves, they won't believe her. If they are mages, the rumor ends there. Plus, the highest authority on campus, headmaster Konoe, would be on my side too. I might get a lecture on subtlety, but the secret would be safe. For now, i need to think of how to convince her not to say anything. I wish i could just use [fog of sleep], but when she woke up, she'd tell ((why, oh why didn't i list memory erase as a known spell!?)). I guess there's only one way, then!"

Negi looked down and asked 'my secret?' His head popped up, showing big, shiny eyes and an adorable smile that would have made Ayaka faint, so it would probably have some effect on her. Even if she wasn't into him romantically, it's hard to resist kid-cute. That was a lesson his class had taught him.

"Sounds like aniki's rollin' out the charm. It'll probably work, though if any of his students finds him like this, it's bad news."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:52 pm
Cute face and muscley body were a bad combo on a ten year old boy. Still she couldn't help but to laugh at him. "Hahaha... You look so silly, ero-sensei! That may, might work if clothes you had on, de yo." Feet flailed slightly in her fit of laughter.

Recovering and composing herself again, she focused on looking through the boyish charm he desperately tried. "So we have deal, or no? Cause I really want to walk out front gate instead of climbing trees and wall. Plus I don think you want year as ermine as well, de yo."

Though exposing Negi would be like exposing myself. And I don want to be an ermine either. Maybe he not catch on, de yo? Looking at Negi with a casual smile, she was beginning to forget about the fact that they were in the bath house. It shouldn't be too much longer before other girls would come trolloping in. "So wadda ya say, ero-sensei."  

Dartmoor

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:45 pm
The comment about 'year as ermine' made Negi's eye twitch. "A year as an ermine, is it? Why would i have to be an ermine for a year? Does she know about magic?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:00 pm
She sighed at his failure to catch the bait. "Nevermind, de yo." Feeling tired and defeated, it was seemingly pointless to continue any effort to skim some free hall-passes from Negi. He isn't getting it, and supposedly he smart. Give passes and I keep quiet. Simple, no?

The locker room began making some noise as the first girls began getting changed. It also renewed the girl's spirits, cause she realized she had bought time.

"Yosh!" Getting up off the bucket, she got into the big pool of water. As soon as she was in, she began loosening the towel. "Ero-sensei, you owe me two, no four, fun hours of Mahorafest. If no, I shout. Understand, de yo?"  

Dartmoor

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:15 am
"Whew! That seemed to de-fuse that potential mess. I'm just glad i did so. If she'd been allowed to roam free with what may be knowledge of magic and no qualms about spreading it..."

His relief was short-lived, as the approaching sounds of girls hit him like a demon reading a ransom note. "Awooo..! Why does this girl have it in for me!? I said i was sorry!!" But either way, he knew he was cornered, so he sighed and put up a verbal white flag. "ok...f-four hours of fun at MahoraFest. But...if i say we need to go, we absolutely must go immediately! Do you agree to that? If Miyazaki-san or class-rep sees me with another girl, it would break their hearts..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:20 pm
Anise rushes towards the locker room, hoping to make it to the baths before classes would start. She spots all of the girls and runs towards the back to change into her bathing suit privately. She spins and skids to a halt, her hair falling to one side as she one of the girls call her over. She turns to look, then deems it pointless to keep looking and to change in such a public area. "Go to the bathroom then..." She mumbles to herself.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:34 pm
The new crop of bathers sounded closer. Negi could almost make out words and a few familiar voices! It might be his mind playing tricks on him, but if not...!

"I-i need an answer. Quickly, please!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:25 pm
She merely smiled for the moment to let in the sinking fear settle in. Though without waiting to long, she did answer. "It depends on the situation, de yo. Not gonna scram every little time ero-sensei gets worked up. So me thinks ya better be goods explaining fast."

Reaching out, the girl patted Negi on the head before taking the bucket off of the ermine. "Yous bests be quiet here, little ermine-san. Poor ero-sensei can't be splaining your yap to all the girls."

Looking up, she noticed the boy still hadn't moved. "Ero-sensei! Wat you be doing?! Get over by showers and wash. I distract others to not bother you, de yo."  

Dartmoor

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:14 pm
Anise returns to the bathing area and takes off the layers covering her bathing suit. She looks around wondering where she could put her things. "No point making Wray do it." She starts walking and gets her shirt caught on a corner and snags it. "Ah, idiot! One of my favorite shirts!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff