Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 18. ✿ - - - Books
Currently Reading. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You...
  love books
  hate books
View Results

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:39 pm
Read My Lips by Teri Brown  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:52 pm
I just finished R.A. Nelson's Teach Me.
Now I'm reading:
Undone - Brooke Taylor.
I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone - Stephanie Kuehnert.
Nightwalker - Jocelynn Drake.
Bird by Bird - Anne Lamott.
Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer. [ I know how it ends, though, so that's not going anywhere, really. ]

<3

xWrittenx at the xDiscox

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:27 pm
Black Boy by Richard something.

Summer reading....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:53 am
I've just finished reading the charmed sphere...  

illyasvieleinzbern

Treehugger15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:01 am
eccentricanomaly
CR: Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

I loved that series! I am about to start reading his other series Peeps about vampires.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:31 pm
Treehugger15
eccentricanomaly
CR: Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

I loved that series! I am about to start reading his other series Peeps about vampires.

Heh. I'm reading Extras now.  

eccentricanomaly

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:21 pm
- The Best Science Fiction of Isaac Asimov
- Ballad of a Shinigami vol. 1

Seven Seas seems to have put Ballad on hiatus, but I have a huge stack of sci-fi and older books in general to get through.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:04 pm
Right now I'm reading a little bit of everything. Some snippets of Twilight, a little Shakespeare every now and then. As soon as he remembers, my boyfriend is supposed to give me the next book in the Dark Tower series by Stephen King. Until then, I might borrow The Host from my neighbor and read that... if I have time between my classes.  

Felt Teeth

xRawrxSaysxFishx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:53 pm
I'm reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer, and once my mom finishes reading it, I'm gonna read Twilight again. Or if I find my Warriors:Into the Wild book by Erin Hunter I re-read the first prophecy of the Warriors books. Even though I'm neglecting Eragon and Eldest, which need to be re-read, and The Chronicles of Narnia, which I sort of stopped reading on The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe since I already knew what happens in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and Prince Caspian. Plus I wanna read the Klingon Dictionary. And I lost a library book and am currently scared of what my school librarian will do to me when she finds out....Probably murder me. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:13 am
I'm almost done with Wizard and Glass, and after that I'm going to start on The Godfather or Ireland or Lancelot of the Lake or Children of Hurin.

Huge list of books to read!  

Felt Teeth

chiomara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:33 pm
the brief wondrous life of Oscar Wao - by Junot Diaz (so funny i love it .. although i advise you learn the spanish language before reading it )

the five people you meet in heaven - i forgot ( its okay .. its a book assigned by my english teacher so no choice . )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:03 am
i just finished Tuck Everlasting for the millionth time. one of my favorits and im starting Emma by Jane Austin  

Aeriths Child

diazinon

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:17 pm
I'm currently reading Sweethearts by Sara Zarr I love it so far. I hope to get When it Happens by susane Colasanti.
And I'm reading manga, I need to start on my Narnia book sometime soon.
There's a series I need to start on the second book soon too, it's the Miss Julia series by Ann B. Ross. My mum actually bought and read the first book and told me to read it, she then bought the whole series.
x3 erm yeah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:46 pm
I am currently reading The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein.  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sophronia bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:41 am
Wolven Sakura
I am currently reading The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein.

I love that book. I need to reread that and Lord of the Rings. There's so much in the books that I've forgotten. biggrin  
18. ✿ - - - Books

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff