Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:21 pm
White Siren Queen
Gah...
I've been down that road before. - -;
Ah yes.. the ability to see through to someone, find their feelings, and suddenly you find youself feeling and acting just as they do... In a way.. it kinda reminds me of conformity.. but that's not your situation.

I don't know 'bout you but when I was like that... Augh...
Yeah.. I pleased everyone. It was possible.
What's IMPOSSIBLE is keeping up with it for an excessive amount of time.

Yes, you know who you are. You becoming like the friend currently next to you at the moment though... looks like a habbit too hard to quit.

I know it's mean and inappropriate to assume... but...
Making a guess, you're saying, you don't mind who your friends are.
You know who you are. You know you can blend with the crowd and become one with 'em easily.
But you're just uncomfortable about the fact that others will view you as strange because of you.. Being you. Because there's a slight difference all of a sudden. If I'm wrong, please tell... ._.;
No, you're completely right. You're the only person who actually seems to get that I can't just turn this on or off, or whatever. [No offense to those who figured this out earlier.] But what do I do about it? I don't feel like being any one but myself any more, but I don't know how.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:40 pm
What will happen if all your friend will get togther with you, how will you act then?  

shani26

DvnT

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:08 pm
shani26
What will happen if all your friend will get togther with you, how will you act then?

I have this problem at lunch.

Mainly, it depends on who has my attention the most. But if one friend is feeling really depressed that day, I can tell because out of no where, Im depressed too. So mainly, heres how it goes:
1: Sure way to get my attention/emotions: Strongest feeling.
2: Get me intrested in what your doing/saying.
Basicly its like that.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:04 am
So if your friends see you at lunch and you act diffrent, then they know diffrent side of you.  

shani26

DvnT

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:21 pm
They know what the person is like right now..... Thats not really me, is it? Now Im just way confused. ;>.<; But I guess you make sence, yea...... question

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:13 pm
When i am at work i try to act very grown up, and responsably.
When i am at school i try to concentrate.
With my family i complain a lot.
So you see i am diffrent, cuz i try to act according to the situation, and other persons besides me. that is a good thing.  

shani26

-iiDR3AM3R-

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:00 pm
ok so listen up girlie, have you ever heard the sayin just be yourself. well do that. who carez wat every1 else thinkz. stop trying 2 make every1 happy, and just try 2 make u happy. you're your number 1 priority. and if they can't accept u 4 who u are then thatz there fault. u can't go through life just trying 2 plz everyone else but yourself. thatz completely and totally INSANE! now if they stop being ur friend bc ur being u then they were never really ur friend at all. u may loose a myriad of friendz but atleast ur happy. and you will meet some1 down the road. u just gotta give it some time. trust me. im still waiting but i know i'll get 2 that someone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:49 pm
'Kay, BG Twilight Dreamer13, I have heard that saying, and maybe it makes me happy to make others happy? Think about this from my p.o.v., 'kay? Try being in my shoes when this comes up at school
[This is a mainly fictional story, this has not actually happened yet.]:

Bestfriend: Hey, Cami, I can trust you and I need to vent about 'bob'.
Me: Sure, what's up?
B.f.: Recently, Bob's been getting on my nerves and it's driving me nuts. She's trying to be a slut, but she isn't cute enough to actually be one, and she says she never cheated on no one, and I don't believe her. ....

She'll go on and on for hours some times just talking about one girl, and it's making her feel good, and her feeling better is making me feel better. Now, the hard part is, I know exactly how she feels around 'bob'. So I tend to feel that way, and I can't help it.

Now, it also seems that you didn't read most of this topic, because I did explain that this is a mirror--emotion type thing, not some thing I can just turn on and off.

DvnT

rv237

Quotable Humorist

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:18 pm
so, in other words you are bipolar ?
that is probably the only word that fits your problem.
other than that , i got nothing 2 say  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:11 pm
No, I'm not bipolar... I don't think.
I can take on the emotions the others around me feel.... That's not bipolar last I heard....
BPD [BiPolar Disorder] is the problem where people have uncontrolable moodswings that are either extremely happy, or extremely sad. There is no middle ground. Isn't that it? If it is, that's not me. I have alot of middle emotions.

DvnT

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces