Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Lamest lines in movies!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lamest??
  BELIEVE IT!!
  I take a chip and eat it.
View Results

Possessed_Sam_Fisher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:12 am
personally, i dont really like nauroto, "BELEIVE IT!" it gets annoying after a while  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:15 am
i think the idea of a demon ninja in a bright orange jump suit who yells at people to "believe it" desevers to be shot  

Possessed_Sam_Fisher

Possessed_Sam_Fisher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:17 am
i probaly just mad ppl mad, i'll shut up...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:52 am
" I love you so much I can't even stand it! " -Sakura Haruno

The japanese line was said with much more feeling....  

The Luscious Lily

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

nonononono112123113

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:57 pm
just "Doogal!!" That line(and movie) sucked  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:40 pm
rocksteadyandbebop
The movie X-MEN, when Storm electocuted Toad and she said, "Do you know what happens when a toad gets struck by lightning?"

Who wrote that?

DAMN YOU!! That is the one that ALWAYS bothers me. Well since David Hayter wrote the screenplay I would assume that it was him, but I don't believe that Solid Snake would write a line that sounds that stupid.  

Kenshin1387

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:13 pm
rocksteadyandbebop
The movie X-MEN, when Storm electocuted Toad and she said, "Do you know what happens when a toad gets struck by lightning?"

Who wrote that?

Omg I know. That was just painful to watch.when I first saw it I didnt think much of it but when I watched it again I was like OMG WHO WROTE THAT AND WHY?! gonk

I cant really think of any others though.Probably because I try to block them out of my head  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:58 pm
Kenshin1387
rocksteadyandbebop

Who wrote that?

DAMN YOU!! That is the one that ALWAYS bothers me. Well since David Hayter wrote the screenplay I would assume that it was him, but I don't believe that Solid Snake would write a line that sounds that stupid.

That gets me fired up to this day. I am a huge X-Men fan and they had Storm say what!?!  

rocksteadyandbebop

Strange Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:28 pm
Possessed Sam Fisher
personally, i dont really like nauroto, "BELEIVE IT!" it gets annoying after a while

In the Japanese version it's kind of different. It's common for them to have "catch phrase" sort of things, but they normally don't particularly mean anything. The closest translation was "believe it", so the American one adopted that. Even most people who are fans of the series hate that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:13 pm
rocksteadyandbebop
Kenshin1387
rocksteadyandbebop

Who wrote that?

That gets me fired up to this day. I am a huge X-Men fan and they had Storm say what!?!

Yeah, don't get me started on what they did to Storm's character in the films! Halle Berry should stay away from any and ALL comic book characters.  

Kenshin1387

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:02 pm
Kenshin1387
rocksteadyandbebop
Kenshin1387
rocksteadyandbebop

Who wrote that?

Yeah, don't get me started on what they did to Storm's character in the films! Halle Berry should stay away from any and ALL comic book characters.

Oh I know! she was my favorite character in the comic books. I remember reading this one when I was like, four, and she's about to get beaten and then she just cuts off this strip of hair, and ******** owns the guy. I was like ******** YES!!!

The only character I liked in those movies was Mystique cool  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:19 pm
rocksteadyandbebop

Who wrote that?
I liked that quote. It was funny. But I guess I am a dork.

Melancholy Gypsy

Eternal Nymph

BeHappyBeJoyful

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:38 am
rocksteadyandbebop

Who wrote that?

That line is absolutely terrible! And don't forget the next line she uttered, "The same thing that happens to everything else." Urggggghhhh gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:53 am
"Jack I'm Flying!!!" WTF! That is like so retarded...  

xXDragon FoxXx

PrayForUs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:03 am
Ok from the Power Rangers movie; 'You ooze, you lose!' Who the hell wrote that?!
Lord of the Rings; 'No man can kill me!' "I am no man!" Spectacular movie, lame line.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff