Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
No Country For Old Men Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:33 pm
Kenshin1387
I really liked the movie up until the ending, perhaps I am dense but it seems like it just ended. I feel there was great tension throughout the movie and it just flopped at the end.

Yes my English teacher (who I went with ) and I felt the same way. here we all were, sitting around at the edge of our seats, is Bardem's character going to kill the main character? Will the wife make it to her mothers in time? Will Tommy Lee Jones catch Bardem? Will anyone Catch Bardem?

Its like Omgomgomg whats going to happen and then BAM TLJ talks about his dream and thats it. Its over. And you're just sitting there like what?

I was also disappointed in the gore factor. My friends set me up saying it was incredibly gory right? SoI get in there and theres almost no blood, just bits here and there. I was like... neutral Thats it?

but it was an extremely good movie. Probably not something I'd watch over and over again but I found the cinematography great and the fact that there wasnt any music made the mood more tense.

I will never forget Bardem's haircut, when I saw it I laughed so hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:49 pm
sankapoo
Kenshin1387
I really liked the movie up until the ending, perhaps I am dense but it seems like it just ended. I feel there was great tension throughout the movie and it just flopped at the end.

Yes my English teacher (who I went with ) and I felt the same way. here we all were, sitting around at the edge of our seats, is Bardem's character going to kill the main character? Will the wife make it to her mothers in time? Will Tommy Lee Jones catch Bardem? Will anyone Catch Bardem?

Its like Omgomgomg whats going to happen and then BAM TLJ talks about his dream and thats it. Its over. And you're just sitting there like what?

I was also disappointed in the gore factor. My friends set me up saying it was incredibly gory right? SoI get in there and theres almost no blood, just bits here and there. I was like... neutral Thats it?

but it was an extremely good movie. Probably not something I'd watch over and over again but I found the cinematography great and the fact that there wasnt any music made the mood more tense.

I will never forget Bardem's haircut, when I saw it I laughed so hard.

Lol. I thought his hair was very fitting for the roll that he played.  

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

Terrible_Beauty_Sublime

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:01 pm
I havent seen this movie but people told me it was alotlike Fargo and I enjoyed that movie  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:47 am
I like everything but the ending, it was too open ended  

Thats Him Officer

5,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:18 am
I was watching this just the other day, well parts of it. And I must say, that movie was a trip, man. That dude, Chigurh, I think, and that lil air gun thingy he was using was, just damn. He was taking folks out. I liked that there wasn't any music. Made it seem much more real.

I've got to watch the rest of that movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:44 am
Second best movie of 2007. Can't wait for Burn After Reading.  

Trichromatism

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:40 pm
ohh im gutted cos i was watchin this movie on a plane but i kept falling asleep through out it!!! but what i saw it looked good I might get it out sometime  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff