Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leasel

2,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:32 pm
Genesis sat on her latest victem. Her assasination mission had been a huge success. She pulled out her cell and hit 4 on the speed dial, Ara's number. She got the Voicemail. Genesis sighed. "Hey Ara, it's Genesis. I got the info you needed and the target is dead. No dissrespect, but I thought this was supposed to be a hard one? No challenge at all." she laughed, a dark insane laugh. "I'll be back at the guild shortly." she closed the phone. After one last kick to the corpse, she jumped off the roof and sped down the empty street, laughing her signature laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:32 pm
[[Hey check your spelling, Ara is my character. Aka is yours. make sure you have it spelt right or it will get a little confusing. And Akkdesu, your fine, jeesh razz ]]

Bellemiere walked out of the Rasen counsel meeting. The Valios had sent their heir for it, and Bellemiere had found him dull. The meeting which was supposed to be simple had turned into a heated debate between Bellemiere and the heir as they discussed the dead mercenary woman from the Valios guild. The heir simply stated that 'Suria' was a traitor to the valios and had abandoned them for the Dasshi. Bellemiere found this hard to believe. It was against Dasshi rules to burn children. Kill if you must but never to torchure and disfigure a child in any way. All Dasshi members, were sisters, daughters, mothers, and aunts. In Ara's own case a mother and a grandmother.

Bellemiere shook her head, she made her way down the hall and into her own rooms where Raphael slept. The leader of the Rasen agreed that for the time being, it was best he stayed in the Rasen headquaters for his own safety. Many people would try to kill him for being Bellemiere's personal subordiante.

Bellemiere sat on the end of the bed and placed a cool hand to his forehead. He had a bit of a fever, but it had gone down. She sighed as she leaned back in her chair her eyes closed. The stack of burnt bodies stuck in her mind and she shivered. Children were so precious.

Bellemiere looked over to Raphael, she was so glad to see him okay. She knew he was strong and could take care of himself well, but the caretaker in her wanted to protect him at all costs. Bellemiere closed her eyes, she knew that life as a wanted mercenary would mean she would have no connections to anyone but herself. It was a lonely life, and she was destined to die, murdered as all of her kind. Still... She felt protective of him, a comfortable around him. Bellemiere often found herself drawn to Raphael. She knew the most men in both guilds wanted her apart of their own guilds to bred strength, but she wanted no part in such a matter. She opened her eyes and placed her plam once again on Raphael's forehead. "Are you feeling better yet?" She asked, hoping he would be awake.

Ara clucked her tounge. She stood around a group of soldiers, annoyed with them. Her dark eyes narrowed as she viewed them without any symphathy. No mercy, that was the way of the Dasshi. That was the way of her brutality.

"There are four of you standing before me. You have failed your mission although you completed your task." Her voice was as cold and harsh as the strongest winter gale. Her black dyed hair was harsh, although it made her pale skin glow with radience. Most would have thought of her as a beautiful demon. "Do you know why that is?" She commanded only the best from her people, and nothing less.

"We have let one of us fall." A small voice carried through. Strong but weakened from her own failure.

"Yes. Dessi. You let one fall. You may have completed your task, but a passed mission is where every person arrives safely, without discovery." Her jaw tightened and her whip rose into the air cracking down on the floor. Not a single woman in front of her flinched. It would be weakness to cower before their leader, each showed fear, and that was punishment enough. Ara turned, attaching her whip back to her belt and walking from the room. "Let your guilt be punishment enough!" She snapped before slamming the door.

Ara was irritated, and frustrated. Bellemiere had placed more of a resistance on the Dasshi then she had expected. Then again, she was Ara's own fleash and blood. Striding into her study she sat down at her desk. The Dasshi headquaters were high in a tower overlooking the town from the North. Her own rooms were to the very top with the best view. Spread out on her desk was a map of the city. Pins sticking from it.

Ara's eyes narrowed again as she pursed her lips in thought, flicking open her cellphone she smiled as Genesis's message cut through the air. Finally some good news tonight.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:51 pm
When Raphael woke he felt better. He felt as though he wouldn't be able to carry out a mission until he was in perfect health but he could still make use by helping direct the resistance while Bellemiere could be asleep. But as he opened his eyes like he would normally do after thinking about a few things he saw Bellemiere half awake staring at him. He instantly blushed and then rationalizing things he asked "Bellemiere how long has it been? Is there any light shed on the burnings." He wanted to sound serious he couldn't let his emotions control his actions in such a critical time. He could feel it more than just know it was coming. He knew it was coming soon everyone did. He knew that Ara would soon manipulate any "Ally" guild she could find. We all knew who it was too. The Valios were the prime target of Ara if she wanted to get to the resistance. Raphael was just a bonus of this diplomatic procedure. So it was then and there Raphael would have to destroy any ties to the Valios even if it meant endangering himself and the resistance. If Ara could control the Valios then she controlled part of the resistance. So with that thought racing through his mind he looked at Bellemiere with concern and said "Bellemiere you know who Ara is targeting right? I have to disband if I can no longer be in the Valios if I wish to stay alive and loyal to you." He hoped she would understand and that she would allow for him to ask for the Rasen council to allow him to speak to the Valios heir. He was worried of course more about Bellemiere's safety more than his own. He knew that once he received a mission it was his soulbound code to carry it out. Even if it meant eliminating the ones he felt closest to. Besides he was trained to be able to detach himself from people. But Bellemiere was different. She was so beautiful it lit a ray of hope for happiness in his ever warring heart. (Sorry but I find it most important to emphasize mood so I had to stick that last bit about how he felt in there. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:50 pm
Bellemiere smiled softly to see Raphael awake and okay. It was one of the few times she ever let her guard down. She squeezed his hand for a moment before letting go. When she spoke there was a hint of emotion in her voice but was kept proffessional and caring. Her eyes glinted as she sat back in her chair, the deep garnet never leaving his gaze. "It's good to see you up. Its only been a single night." Bellemiere smiled. She paused for a moment wondering whether she should speak about the meeting.

"The Rasen, Valios meeting was today. The heir of Valios has claimed Suria the woman who attacked you to be a traitor." Bellemiere's breath was suddenly heated. She was raised Dasshi and knew that no member fearful of Ara's wrath would torch children to make a point. "I have placed in my own opinion and the Valios have agreed to leave you under my command and care..." She smiled it was a good point she knew would cheer him up considerably. The heir had attempted to fight her, but backed down as soon as Bellemiere turned her own heated gaze on her own. Her point was that if the Valios had traitors in their ranks they needed to protect their death's apprientices carefully.

Bellemiere continued lightly, as though she was speaking about the weather, her gaze falling on Raphael's softly, kindly. "The Rasen counsel full heartly agreed that if you were to stay as my own subordinate you would have your own place here in their tower." Bellemiere couldn't supress a grin as she said this. The Rasen were ready to get rid of the Dasshi and were their strongest allies.

She paused to think about what he said to her. "I don't truly know. The Valios guild is very spilt between those who wish for peace and those who wish for power... We need to keep them as allies no matter what happens so we can turn Ara's wretched game on her. Ara would have heard of Suria's failure to kill you and she will not be pleased." Bellemiere grimaced as she thought of it. Leaning over and squeezing his hand gently, the memories went away. "The only thing that we need to think about is that your safe and will be staying in my command from here on out."

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:43 am
Aka arrived back at the base with the pizza and as she was about to get a slice one of her supperiors came over to her.

Dropping her hand and smile she bowed her haed and waited for her assignment.

"Aka we just got word from the Valios heir that Raphael will be staying with the Rasen. We wish for you to go there and stay by his side. As your oath still stands we want you to protect him. He is not ready to fight and we don't want him taken out."

"I understand." She spun around and forgetting to eat headed out to re pack her supplies and leave.

Approaching the tower that is the base of the Rasen she bowed before one of the guards that were outside.

"I am here on behalf of Valios to watch over our member Raphael. Please permit me entry. My name is Aka and I am of the weapon level Raphael will know of me." Not rising she waited for them to check and say if she may enter or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:53 pm
Raphael no longer cared of Ara at this moment because all he cared about truly was Bellemiere. He finally admitted it to himself. He thought she was everything he wanted. But he shouldn't dabble with relationships while the city is slowly being twisted into some kind of hellish array of violence and dispute. At respects Raphael was a pessimist and afraid to show emotion as it would quickly shift the importance that made him a Death's Apprentice in the Valios. So he simply smiled with something more than simply a joyful moment but that of a smile as though his life has completely turned from a dark existence to that of the corny happy lifes he hated to hear about so much. So with that Raphael said "Bellemiere these news are very pleasing and I will undoubtedly become your personal subordinate. But we still have missions you know. I am going out to help settle the Veyla Street conflict. It seems as though a handful of mixed pawns trainees and young naive weapons of the Dasshi have began assaulting a group of known trainees that live along that street. Please come Bellemiere. We need to show that you care about your trainees even with your life. This would certainly shift focus upon our campaign and make us seem as the caring and virtous "good" guys." Raphael subconsciously grabbed Bellemiere's hand and began to go for the door.

But at that moment a Valios member wearing the symbol common to him as a weapon came. Raphael shared a relationship with this one. Her name was Aka he used to aid her on missions when she was rising in the ranks. The Valios noticed something special about her so they sent a weapon (at the time Raphael a young 16 year old) to care for her and show her the secrets the Valios revealed to him. This was techniquely against the bound traditions of the Valios to give such precious knowledge to younger and more inexperienced members. But anyways Raphael quickly shouted her name. "Aka it is a pleasure to see you but why are you here?" He stopped with Bellemiere behind him to wait for a response. Raphael was feeling very confused but relieved at the same time to see Aka. He couldn't hide his smile either from being near Bellemiere.

xXDeathsHeirXx

Leasel

2,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:23 pm
Genesis had just sat down back at the base when she got another order. "We need you to keep an eye on an Rasen named Aka and Raphael. No killing this time and use your farsight whenever you can. Oh and again No Killing." the higher up said. Genesis was out the door in a heartbeat. "This night just gets better and better. I love the missions I get as an Honorable Blade." she laughed as she sped down the desserted streets. She perched across the street from her targets. Then she got a shock. Her breath caught in her throat as her old friend came into view. "Bellemiere." she gasped.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:19 pm
Aka bowed her head at the sight of her superior.

"Good evening Raphael I am here on order from second chair Lonelo on behalf of the heir of Valios to watch over our member known as Raphael ranking death assistant. As he is in a weakened state and I am to ensure he remains on harmed at the risk of my life upon my oath written in the blood of my family that I will help The Valios in any way I can. So I ensure my oath to you that I will defend you with my life."

Throughout her speech Aka's voice is emotionless and dull as if she is mindless and she never raises her head.

As she awaits her next assignment her stomach gives off a loud growl reminding her that she never ate the pizza she brought home.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:22 pm
Bellemiere smiled and let Raphael lead her away by the hand, she was happy to have him near and the same protectiveness took over. The Rasen was a good guild and only worked for the good of the city, they were the hand of justice, usually at a brutal and bloody cost. She felt safer in their territory then the power hungry political system of the Valios. She squeezed his hand as a young girl appeared before them, younger then Bellemiere she held herself with high esteem of her training. It appeared although her age and amount of service kept her at a lower level, she was ready to move up the ranks with a moments notice.

Bellemiere smiled and nodded curtly, letting go of Raphael for a moment to adress the girl. She stepped forward beside her and bowed her head. "Its an honour to meet you," she kept her voice cool like the evening wind. Her garnet eyes drilling the girl in front of her. "Aka, I am Bellemiere, you are welcome to stay with us if you please." None of her trianed and very much prepared body movements and tone of voice betrayed the emotion she had felt only seconds before. Her guard was up as it always was with strangers. A soft smile caressed her face as she waved her hand over to the table near the bedside. A simple meal for two was set up at the moment. "Sit down and eat I will have more brought up."

Bellemiere turned towards Raphael, her eyes sparkled allowing him to see some of the excitment that she felt. It was a rare gesture that she hardly allowed, but she felt safe with him. "You're still weak. We can leave as soon as you eat properly." She explained, her smile broadened and she placed a hand on his arm to lead him and Aka to the table to eat. She was about to step out when she looked out the window.

Bellemiere could have sworn she had just seen Genisis. Her garnet eyes showed the shock she felt and she stepped back, as if in a trance. Her lips pressed together. She missed her old friend. But Bellemiere knew that her old life and family with the Dasshi was dead now. She turned on her heel with dignity and walked out the door to call a staff member to bring food. Almost as though she had seen nothing at all. No matter what, she still felt a sense of loyalty to her old friend.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:55 am
She saw me! Genesis's heart jumped. Bellemiere saw me, but she walked away....old friened. A battle raged in her soul. What do I do? I can't pull back, but Bellemiere, I can't be near her now! Traitor, liar, back-stabber! Friened, caring, loyal! God! Why can't I control myself? She yelled in her head. No! I have to stop this now, I can't do this mission. She pulled out her cell and dialed Ara's number. It rang. "Hello?" said Aka's voice. Genesis hung up quickly. No! I can't quit a mission! Where is the honor in that? ".........Where is my honor?" she mumbled to herself. She watched Bellemier, Raphael, and Ara talk happily. She and Bellimere had onec been able to do that too, talk about nothing at all, when they had been friends. But Bellimere had betrayed Genesis, and the Dasshi and Genesis could never forgive her for that. A dark fire burned inside Genesis, a mix of her many emotions. Finally, against her will, a single tear slid down her cheek. "Bellemiere, why?" she mumbled.  

Leasel

2,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:56 pm
Ara stood up and paced her study in frustration. Bellemiere was a traitor. Raised like she had raised her daughter and failed! Ara had failed at motherhood twice! And Bellemiere had such promise to the guild. With Bellemiere she would have ruled Lenon and then the other cities until the Dasshi had un stoppable power. Ara wipped out a knife and threw it into the wall. Her anger was bubbling over, pouring from all parts of her. It was the one emotion she showed, and in its passion she became more dangerous then ever.

At that moment Ara's phone rang, pausing her rage she flicked it open to mutter a cold "hello?" When the other line went dead, Ara looked at it with more frustration and confusion. "Genisis, what are you doing?" She asked herself, shaking her head.

There was a stiff knock on the door before it opened, Brigha Ara's sister opened the door and strode in. Brigha was a year older then Ara, but was also her closest ally. Brigha sat into a chair, she also looked young. Her hair was a deep velvety black, and her eyes a cat eye gold, slanted slightly and heavily lidded. A cool frown stayed upon her face but turned into a slight smile. "Ara, dear sister." Her smile widened. "I've sent Genisis to watch over Bellemiere, this will work well into our plan." Her voice was soft secretive but excited.

Brigha although first counsel, she was also training her own daughter for heir. A strong girl, but not with the promise of Bellemiere. Ara smiled at the news and walked to the window her bad mood suddenly gone.

She flicked open her phone a speed dialed Genisis with a grin and a wink. "Genisis, Brigha and I would like to speak to you in my office. You know the way in, I want no one to know that you are here." She hung up the phone and gave a sigh starring off into the night.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:42 pm
Raphael smiled hesitantly back at Bellemiere. For at this time all he cared about was deceiving Aka as his arts in theatre so helped him to do. Raphael knew he had Aka's trust. How couldn't he have her trust by now. He gave all his arts, secrets, and even false emotions to her to ensure a bond so that she may one day be of use to him and the Valios. The only possibility is that she has fully adapted to rational decisions and thus using such knowledge against him.

So with that Raphael asked sincerely and pleasantly. "Aka you surely know of the Valios betrayal by now? Of course you do. So you must then see that it was no betrayal to the Valios but to me and anyone who dares side with me on this issue. You too should see by now that the Valios only want to contain you. They do not share with you what they all know. They merely contain you and your potential. Hoping to make you so loyal that you would gladly die to ensure that one of them may profit. There is another word for that a truth. It is not loyalty they are after but to brainwash you into the ways of the Valios. I managed to escape this fate. Unfortunately none of the others did. That is the true reason they sent a pawn to kill me. They only wanted to provoke me. So that I may seek them out. So that I may be trapped in a state of revenge that would lead to the fall of Bellemiere and myself. Why would they want this? There is only one reason, Profit. You see the Valios long strayed from unity to corruption. A offense that merely leads them to evil. For such a reason they sought me out. Just as they will see you out. They know you are to strong for them. That is why you are not already a Death's Associate. You already possess the knowledge, the experience, and the skill. It is only your potential that keeps you under containment. One day you will have countless elites of the Valios watching you at all time to make sure you learn nothing new. So that you may stay at your peak. So that you may kill your friend. Me Aka so that you may one day eliminate me. It is all foreseen by them and myself. But I only see you as my equal. Age, sex, or personality does not affect my judgement of you. For I see you as my friend. One who I wish to protect. Just as you so gladly want to protect me. This want for protection merely leads for me to begging. That you may join Bellemiere and I. On our quest for peace. You are to pure to be tainted with the blood of the innocent. You know it is true. That the Valios send so many weapons to eliminate political leaders. So that they may control politics within Lenon. So that they may claim they are Lenon and anyone else who opposes them is foolish. So join me Aka. When we eliminate the Dasshi it will allow for this Valios dream to be real. They will betray. I have heard the rumors. They are so foolish and dis-loyal that they send no help when our own members are being killed executed and imprisoned. They merely sit around and watch excusing their absence for the fact they can't interfere without compromising the safety of their intentions. Aka... open your eyes. It is the truth. I can see the disgust in you. For the Valios heir and his wickedness. For the fact that you are bossed around by those you would so easily eliminate. So join me and we may restore peace and eliminate war in this city. When this is all over we would be friends not enemies. For if you wish to stay apart of the Valios then you are my enemy for anyone in the Valios has betrayed me. Take this offer or leave. For if you leave the next time we meet I will not be so kind." Raphael waited for the words to sink in and walked out.

xXDeathsHeirXx

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:55 am
Aka shoock her head no to the food and watched as Bellemiere started at something but her mind was immeaditly drawn to Raphael when he asked her to join him.

Within her head Aka knew it was true but she swore on the blood of her family that she would help the Vailos to complete there goal.

"I'm sorry Raphael the part of ne that is human hears you and wisges to join you. But my oath still stands. I need to help Vailos to complete their goal or save the life of the man that saved me and tried to save my family." Her head is bowed as she tries to act like the weapon she knows she is. But part of her is still screaming, 'innocent death is murder on promise.'

"On that do you remember my oath to you. The one I made back when we met. It wont cancel out my first oath but for helping me and treating as if I was a human and not just some weapon it still standfs."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:15 pm
Raphael was amused by her innocence to things such as promises and oaths. She hadn't yet realized that all oaths made within the Valios were broken long ago. "Aka perhaps you do not see what I see. For if you did you would no doubt have abandoned them out of humanity." Raphael started his speach in these words. These words which were filled with a cold, cruel, and miserable sense to them. As though he suffered a little inside when he said them.

Raphael looked back at her with perhaps a true sense of deep sorrow in his eyes. "Aka the Valios tried to kill me. A Death's Assistant isn't betrayed by his guild for just anything. No it was a vow that the Valios leader had spoken in the days of Raphael's youth. A vow that stated no member of the Valios should ever be compromised. That no member of the Valios be stabbed in the back by the intentions of their master. That no member should ever be murdered or endangered by the order of the Valios. No Aka this has gone too deep you see. The LeBrun's were no ordinary family. No they were skilled in the arts of manipulation. But the Valios another family within Olde Lenon. Were masters of politics and leadership. The Valios family sought favor in the LeBrun's now immigrants to Lenon. For they knew with the LeBrun's on their side they could achieve their goals of political achievement and guild powerhouse. But a dispute so enraged the Valios when a Heir to the leadership position was found dead at the hand of my ancestor. The Heir was a b*****d. He was cold and loved to see his enemies dead rather than persuaded as his ancestors enjoyed to do. For this reason when my ancestor denied him marriage he decided she should die. She was young and somewhat foolish so she did not escape death. She killed him when he appeared at her door with a knife. Afterwards she was put to death." As Raphael said that last sentance he couldn't withold his sorrow and a tear ran down his face.

"So with that a grudge was made between the two families. Only a few generations later I was thrown into the same scenario. My sister was murdered for not loving the current leader. He slit her throat right infront of me as a child. But my family forced me into the Valios and eversince a conflict was between me and the leader. Though my skill surpassed his. He kept me at a distance from him in rank. And just recently his son decided on marrying my neice but she denied him. My brother and my neice were killed right there and then. My sister-in-law as well. With that final offense I began lobbying such offenses within the guild. He panicked and sent an assassin at me. He manipulated a Weapon to come after me. That's when I realized the horror and decided to quit. So then Aka what happened to that sworen promise? Do not murder or endanger another member of the Valios. My entire family was torn with murders. I had to escape and bring them down. So then Aka how can you swear your life to one who does not value it. Never make an oath or a vow or a swear. Because, no man or woman is capable of keeping it. So then Aka I give you one last chance to join me. Or it will be your life they ask in marriage or murder? You are coming near age and I see the way the Heir looks at you. Aka my door will always be open to you. So come please or come later." Raphael said with a tone of anger against the Valios and with that he asked Bellemiere what next to do.

xXDeathsHeirXx

Leasel

2,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:20 pm
Genesis closed her phone when Ara finished. She was still fighting her flood of emotions. "It's not giving up, Lady Ara called me back. No shame in that...." she tried to convince herslef. She cast one more half disgusted, half longing look at Bellemiere, then took off from the rooftop. The run through town was quiet with little action. When she reached the guild she went in through the back entrance, using her far sight to watch the guards and slip past them. No one could know she was here. Genesis stepped into Ara's room, "You wanted to see me?" she said, trying to sound like her normal confident self.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff