Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Whatever you want
The Guild Has Started Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Expand to 50?
  Yes
  No
View Results

MosquitoBites

Romantic Elder

7,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:45 pm
A supreme burrito? seriously? Done! sign me up because I will down that bad boy XD No joke that is like my favorite thing at taco bell besides the encheritos.
and jordan. dont make excuses XD you know you just did it cause he is you buddy and buddies get special privileges  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:45 am
User Image  

sdrawkcabsiemanympansho
Vice Captain

sdrawkcabsiemanympansho
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:59 am
Hmm you are a promising padawan to the secrets of the ancient burrito but first you must....A.Get to the taco bell which is often time guarded by homeless people who want to take money from you and also taco bell employees who smoke during their break because they hate their life.B.You must bring a large sum of money to the counter.A dollar,seventy-nine,to be exact.Good luck in finding that much $$.Then and only then will the ancient supreme burrito of awesomeness be presented to you.Here is my advice to you,when trying to eat the burrito do not look into its supreme burrito eyes.If you do,it will most certainly swallow your soul and you will remain there for all time.Best of luck to ye.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:45 am
Lol actually if you look on the guild's forum on the clan pages you will see you can sign up to be either Mos, oh btw Jerry I just kill the homeless people and take the employees' money they have been trying so hard to earn.  

Iam eh lou sir
Captain

sdrawkcabsiemanympansho
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:43 pm
Dude!Now she knows how to pass the trial....good job! =P Oh well it's okay homeless people don't have souls,same goes for taco bell employees.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:48 pm
ROFL I want to work at Taco Bell and I might have a soul, the tests came back inconclusive.  

Iam eh lou sir
Captain

sdrawkcabsiemanympansho
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:16 pm
god dammit I am bored somebody post more funnies plz.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:32 pm
Ok I will find one.  

Iam eh lou sir
Captain

Iam eh lou sir
Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:43 pm
User Image

there ya go  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:00 pm
Wow... you all make it seem like eating a supreme burrito is hard. I mean really.. the taco bell by my house doesnt even have homeless people by it. And the employees although very bored with their life are very entertaining. I once prank phone called taco bell and talked to this dude for almost 2 hours XD it was entertaining to say the least. you all are just.... odd. XP  

MosquitoBites

Romantic Elder

7,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

Iam eh lou sir
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:26 pm
MosquitoBites
Wow... you all make it seem like eating a supreme burrito is hard. I mean really.. the taco bell by my house doesnt even have homeless people by it. And the employees although very bored with their life are very entertaining. I once prank phone called taco bell and talked to this dude for almost 2 hours XD it was entertaining to say the least. you all are just.... odd. XP
No it is defeating the ancient burrito that is hard fool. Don't you listen?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:32 pm
Rex
... Its a burrito...  

MosquitoBites

Romantic Elder

7,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

Iam eh lou sir
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:40 pm
uh yeah but the ancient burrito is alive and knows kung fu, why didn't you know that?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:43 pm
hoe dang... It knows kung fu? thats going to make it alot harder to eat.  

MosquitoBites

Romantic Elder

7,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

Iam eh lou sir
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:45 pm
it does, it really does.  
Whatever you want

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]