Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Fantasy Rp (Hope this is ok.. ^^;;) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:37 pm
"Im...winter.......who are you guys? And what are you doing in this forest?" Winter glanced at both of them not resting her grip from her sword, spotting that the man had his hand tightly on his as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:13 pm
"Lei... i should ask you the same...i was sitting in the trees looking for..she stopped talking...she was keeping an eye on Winter's sword.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:42 pm
Winter glared at her, waiting for the rest of her answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:01 pm
Lei glared back at her. "Glaring at me is not going to make me finish what i was saying and beside what i was looking for has nothing to do with you"she snapped at her.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:51 pm
Winter smirked and stood up straight, letting go of her sword. She mumbled something to herself and then resumed to greeting them. "Hmm well excuse me, miss. I was only acting on self defense. stare Anyways no matter wgat your here for, i need to know if any of you have seen a pack of wolves."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:57 pm
"As much i would like to make you happy, but no i have not"she said  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:10 pm
JaeJae09
"As much i would like to make you happy, but no i have not"she said

Winter sighed and slumped back against the tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:13 pm
"Not to be nosey....wait i am being nosey....Why are you looking for a wolf pack??  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:34 pm
"hey, i have" said myomoni, releasing his tight grip on his sword but keeping his hand resting there. "it was heading south very quickly. my name's myomoni."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:25 pm
Winter gasped and hopped back up to her feet. "Really?! You saw a wolf pack?! Did you see where they were headed?! I need to get back to them! They're my family..." her voice trailed off.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:24 pm
"Well how do you know their your pack?she asked facing Winter  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:06 pm
"well, they were headed south but they looked as if they were searching for something. they might have been looking for you..." myomoni said, pointing south. "they had a black tinge in their brown fur."  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:54 pm
"A black tinge in thier furr? Awww! Maybe that was the other pack following thier trail! Daddy never told me what the friend pack looked like but that had to be them following my pack...If you see any wolves again and the biggest wolf has white furr, you gotta tell me! Thats my dad!" she cried on.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:00 pm
"okay okay dont get your tail in a kn....wait did you say a big white wolf.. i saw him...but it was a few days ago...he seemed sad..."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:31 pm
JaeJae09
"okay okay dont get your tail in a kn....wait did you say a big white wolf.. i saw him...but it was a few days ago...he seemed sad..."

"Oh really?...." she said in a low tone. "What are you guys here for? Now that ive told you about my reason."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff