Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
War Of The Worlds Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:43 pm
Yoko walked into the market place. She searched around for a bit and bought a few things and headed to the cash register. On her way to the register she walked without knowing her shoelace was untied and tripped over it. Everything spilled on the floor. Yoko fell right under the feet of a mysterious looking girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:44 pm
Akria stopped "Here let me help you she said holding out her hand to help the girl up  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:04 pm
JaeJae09
Akria stopped "Here let me help you she said holding out her hand to help the girl up

Yoko blushed in embarrasment and took the girls hand. She rubbed her head in pain after getting up. "Eh, sorry for blocking your way."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:08 pm
"Eh..its no problem..lucky for you no one else saw that."she said smiling. " Its a shame that all your food spilled.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:14 pm
JaeJae09
"Eh..its no problem..lucky for you no one else saw that."she said smiling. " Its a shame that all your food spilled.

Yoko looked around at all her spilled goods and sighed. "And i was hungry too! Well might as well get to work..." she said already bending down to pick up everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:23 pm
Akira bent down to help her "If you want you can come to my house and i can make you something seeing that we are both hungry"  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:31 pm
then suddenly there was a man bending down to help pick things up. "hello, need some help?" myomoni asked and started to pick things up swiftly and quietly. "my name's myomoni."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:35 pm
"Uh.. hi...im Akira"

[[aww she signed off!!]]  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:46 pm
"nice to meet you." myomoni said, finishing putting her things in the bag for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:53 pm
"Nice to meet you too..and thanks even though those arent my groceries"she said  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:56 pm
"o- ok, so, do u need any help, im kind of the market gaurdian. if someone get mean or hurt or drops things, i help them. i know where pretty much anything is." myomoni says.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:14 pm
"Market Guardian... interesting...no thank you i was just helping hershe said pointing to Yoko.

[[i wish she would come back on....its hard to talk about someone when they aren't on]]  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:35 pm
(i know!)

"o, hello" myomoni said, handing her bag to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:54 pm
"Well I must go..My stomach is demanding food. If you want to come over for lunch you can.she said handing a piece of paper with her address to the girl. "And if you want you can too."she said walking off.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:23 pm
(( Hehe miss me? ;P))

Yoko took the bag from the man, blushing. "Oh thank you, thank you! It was nice of you both to help me! Oh that would be great! I mean if it isnt a problem that i join you!" Yoko replied to the girl and thanking the man.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff