Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Anime or Manga? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OminousxRose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:28 pm
well i j finished watching the anime today and the ending i didnt really like so much, i would have to read the manga to find out what happens after. well so far all i can say is that i like the anime. if you have any spoilers i dont mind that you tell me, it wouldnt ruin anything for me  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:02 pm
I so far have only seen the anime... But I plan to start the manga soon because I didn't like the ending of the anime.... also, in most cases, the manga came first and is longer and more detail. So I definitely want to read the manga~!!! heart heart  

Mistwolf614

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:05 pm
I really can't choose... the manga has more to it than the anime, since it can be longer, but the anime has voices... cute voices.... very cute.... so cute... huh... oh yeah... I like both just for the fact that either way, I get my Kyoya fix smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:01 am
Manga. The anime is very cute but I love how the story is going on in the manga.  

palindrome88

EvanescentLight808

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:54 am
Well, I think I like the manga only because there are things in there that the anime leaves out, and the anime is entirely too short. Dx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:27 pm
I haven't started the manga, so at the moment, I like the anime. Did the manga end already?  

Lady Sherlock

k a z e f e ii

Hilarious Fatcat

5,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:24 pm
I haven't start reading the manga...but I guess the manga would have a things that the anime missed. But on the other hand, the anime is cute and sweet. I would pickkk......anime heart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:43 pm
Poison Poptarts
Anime is always better~ whee

Actually .... its not o_O

_________

For me, I like the manga better.
But only because it has more xD  

ToastedSkin

Interesting Explorer

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:29 pm
manga always continues the story most of the time, like in La Corda D'oro (mentioning it because all of you should see the anime and then read it).  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:23 pm
Hmmm, that's a hard choice. I absolutely love the anime, but the manga is pretty good too, since it's still ongoing, and the stories are pretty good. :]  

Peach Cat Shaye

Infinity Circus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:41 pm
I like the manga better because you get the pure artist views on the characters and the style. Plus, in the manga, they get to explain some of the stuff that they didn't get to in the anime (like the fact that kaoru is gay). However, as anime versions of manga goes, it was pretty true to the story and the artwork  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:15 pm
Actually, I've never watched the anime, but I love the manga. Maybe I'll love the anime equally. ^^  

CarmenWilliousD

Chipmunk Wrath

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:05 pm
i've read a little of the manga, but id have to say that i like the anime more.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:32 am
I have yet to read the manga sweatdrop so for right now I prefer the Anime xd  

fallendarkangel3

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:01 pm
I like all manga in general so I guess I would like this one more too, although I barely started.  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff