Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Real life OHSHC Characters? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oro?
  owo
View Results

Poppy Fey

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:46 pm
heart {I remind myself of Nekozawa...xD I made a kitty puppet for me like a while back. Though I kind of lost it D: I also tend to not like being in the light. } heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:46 am
some of my friends say im like haruhi  

JnellTheAllosaurus

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Rsynexaea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:25 pm
Well, myself, I am like Renge. I am a complete otaku and can be a bit over-the-top. I have a friend that is sorta like Haruhi because whenever she hangs out around us, she always goes, "Why?! Why must I have such strange friends?!" XD I think that is how Haruhi feels most of the time 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:41 am
I believe I have a couple, though some are gender benders. :0
Haruhi- My cousin has recently started calling me Haruhi. Naturally I am calm, and freaked out by girls saying I love you to each other... which tends to happen a lot around me. I'm naturally down to earth, when my friends are scared at a sleep over I'm the one that waits in the dark hall for them to get out of the bathroom. (( Quite a funny story, actually. )) I tend to take things literally, and blatantly. I'm pretty smart, my hair is brown, I look man-ish, but don't mind when people ask my gender.I'm pretty short, I wear glasses, I'm also clueless to my own feelings...
Mori- xD He's super duper tall. He has black hair, slightly long, he's asian. His little buddy is actually me at times... but he has a second side, which is happy and hyper.... o.e .... He's usually really quiet, when he does speak it's in monotones, I find it hilarious when he sings Happy Birthday. xD He does do martial arts training... yeah.. that's all I can think of...
Hikaru- Good gawd.... this is my killer friend. He's tiny... and vicious, be on your toes when you're around him, he bites.... literally. xD He's a big trouble maker, he also flirts with me at times... kinda creepish... he made up that word by the way biggrin ... if you get tangled into a tetherball, trust him to pull the tether ball as far as he can, trying to rip off your arm. I suspect he likes me... for various reasons...
Tamaki: Aheh, I guess I am Tamaki as well... I love to dramatize everything, but I'm chivalrous, standing up for my friends what ever it takes. I also have blonde in my hair... it's dirty blonde (( Laugh all you want! DIRTY blonde! D:< )) I'm part French, and proud. I get sad easily, but only too make it seem worse than the minor inconvenience it actually is... xD I don't have purple eyes xD but I wish I did...
That's all I can remember at the moment, but beware, I will add on! * Little screams in the background *
What am I singing right now?
The Real Slim Shady (( Eminem ))

Winwy

xUme-chanx

Sexy Diedrich

23,700 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:54 pm
I don't think any of my friends act like the characters. However I do have a friend who I think looks like Haruhi. She has short brown hair and is mistaken for a boy sometimes, even by some little kids at school.

Oh! Story time!

On band tour this past year we went to see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway while we were in NYC. So, when we went to go to our seats one of the people-who-help-you-find-your-seats-with-the-flashlights took my ticket and pointed the way. Then when she went for my friends I told her "She's with me" and the lady gave her a look as if to say "Wait, that's a 'she'?" My Haruhi wasn't too happy about it though. But we did joke about it for the rest of the trip and started calling her Ryan I think it was. xd Yeah, good times, good fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:24 pm
My friends and I are having a host club day at my school and I had to make the list of who's who. The girl who is hunny eats nothing but sweets and you can rarely ever see her eat a veggie. But the girls that I made the twins biggest pranksters I have ever met! The one who is Hikaru even parts her hair like his!!!! It's scary. But The my friend who I made Tamaki does nothing but Hug me (thats why I made myself Haruhi), try to hug the others, and talk loudly and dramaticly. It's scary!  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Linuurx3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:59 pm
I'm kinda like the girl version of Honey Senpai xD
I like cake and sweets i love bunnies!!im short and i run around hyper o_o
my best friend on the other hand is like mori -.-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:16 pm
lol this is gonna b fun to type XD
ok so me and 3 of my friends love anime/manga, and there is a group of us on my bus, and me and my friend declared every1 a host XD my friend is like EXATCLY like honey senpai as a girl XD shes a chibi little girl who looks like she could b like 5 =D. and i have a friend who i always call mori, because shes pretty tall, but shes quiet and always follows honey! ahh and i cant forget the lovely haruhi! my friend acts like her soooooo much lol. oh and the 3 guys in our group of 7 LOVE this (obiously sarcasum), they are definetly like action hikaru, kaoru, and kyoya XD (not all at the same time but each a dif character) oh did i mention that they are frightened by yaoi fangirls? nyahahahah oh and i was elected tamaki since im so loud and have moodswings XD but if i do say so myself, i AM female tamaki XDDDDDD
but in anime club they beg to differ!!! im known as the renge of anime club XD and for our yearbook picture, i wore my inuyasha shirt and my friend made her scarf into renge's bow. now everyone wants me to cosplay as her XD  

ilystrongbad

Master Peace for Love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:48 pm
i used to think of myself like honey because i used to be a sweet tooth. i loved chocolate and anything that has chocolate in it. i liked other sweets too. but i stopped eatting after i had a very bad cavity. i missed the old days of always eatting candies. i still eat and love chocolate though heart lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:26 am
Well, at my school there's a set of twins, Trevor and Sean....that are just like Hikaru and Kaoru....me and my friend when we were talking about them would call them Hikaru and Kaoru...but then their triplet had to come and mess it all up... stare

I'm like a mixture of Honey-senpai and Tamaki.

My friend is exactly like Honey-senpai.

my other friend is like Mori, and she follows friend#1 around...like Mori follows Honey XD

We have a Kyoya...cause she's really smart...

basically we have the whole host club here ^^...well except Haruhi...  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

pirate_alchemist1002

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:00 pm
My best friend and I are like Hikaru (her) and Kaoru (me) its kinda scary. We finish each others sentences, speak in unison, and we literally know what each other is thinking Ex.

me -on the phone with her-: Yea, Ben said it(speaking of a civics project) was too hard. And no that's what she said please. We're talking about home work.
her: Oh....who said I was going to say that.
Me:....
her: Ok so I was, but it was just there. I have to say it!
Me:....
her: ok, ok I won't say it
Me: good girl...

Well we don't do the whole twincest thing...>< lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:00 pm
My friends are IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHERS!!!!!!! THEY ARE EXACTLY LIKE HIKA-chan and KARou chan. I'm not even joking.... they are really weird. and talk about "Eating each other" idk. One day one of my friends asked. "Why would you eat your brother?" And the Hika-like twin. said. "because he tastes good and bit his twin on the neck" Now please think my friend and I are total fans of the host club and the twins are our favorites. WE SCREAMED. And they looked at us... like we were idiots.
The issue is they have no idea how much alike they are with hika and karou. about the 5th conversation that we had that had to do with the host club went a little like this. (just changing their names...)

I was showing them i pic i drew about the host club..
Me:Remember the twins I was talking about.. thats them and thats...
Kao(karou twin) oh yeah them... Hey Arai look...
Arai(hika twin): yeah? wait who are they?
Kao: remember the twins who *my name* said we remind her of... ohhh...
Arai: yeah i'm hungry. *bites kao's neck....*
*yet another fangirl scream*

hameko105

Until_My_Heart_Caves_In

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:20 pm
My best friend is just like Mori. He's sooo tall and quiet. and it makes me laugh whenever he gives me a piggyback ride, because i'm short (i prefer fun size) and completely a spaz so it always reminds me of Honey and Mori. And my twin sisters are just like Hikaru and Kaoru, they'er always pulling pranks on people! they're so silly!  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:54 pm
I have a friend shes a girl and she is some what like honey
Without her candy or choco she goes loco sometimes and it freaks me out sweatdrop  

I_Sweet Angel2

Black Michiko

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:50 am
lol my friend got addicted to ouran & changed her laugh to :

Oho hoho oh ho ho ho oh hoh ~ renge style sweatdrop  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items