Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
How did you knew ohshc? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:55 pm
can anyone find episode 11? I'm lost for it!  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:44 pm
http://www.ouran-koukou.org/v10/sections/anime/episodes.php

go here...this is where I downloaded all of my episodes 3nodding  

Nurikoluva

A Space Odyssey

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:16 am
I was on wikipedia and looking at Loli shota(I have no idea why confused ) and then I saw Hunny-senpai there, and after reading more about OHSHC, I downloaded every episode biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:32 am
heart i saw a forum thread at gaia about it heart  

ann_mondix

manga luv 5

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:45 am
hmm i just found it when i was looking at manga and decided to look at it then i found out there was an anime and HAD to watch it :3 but the anime's so short T.T only 26 episodes waahhhhh and haruhi and takami didn't even kiss pfftt not on teh mouth anywayz :p *sticks tounge out*  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:30 pm
They were playing it at anime expo glad I had to sit down xd  

kibanin

Chipmunk Wrath

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:11 pm
i saw a AMV here on gaia, then the person that i was watching it with said that i should check it out....then i got hooked on it!!!! heart heart heart xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:38 pm
My friend said i should watch it. But i was kinda afraid to because the animes she watches...lets just say shoo your little brother out when she pops in a DVD. But she sat me down at her computer and almost ducked taped me to the chair to make me stay. And I'm so glad she did! (even if i lost some skin whee )  

Sairento Yuzuki

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100

Your Only Loophole

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:09 pm
Saw several threads and pictures from it on Gaia and I borrowed the manga from my library and was hooked!  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:58 pm
I was looking for a song called Love and Joy. Someone made an AMV using OHSHC, so I had to look for it!  

Bane Rie

Quirksy

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:11 pm
My friend recommended it and I checked the second volume out of the library. I was instantly hooked; from there I read the rest of the manga I could get my hands on. When I was done with that, I felt a bit, unsatisfied because the manga hasn't really ended yet. That was when I came across the anime...
I watched the whole season within the span of my spring break and fell in love all over again. -sigh- heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:36 pm
I found an AMV with the opening song, Sakura kiss, and wondered where it came from and found Ouran. I love it so much now, I wish I could find somewhere where they sell a DVD with all the episodes That would be so awsome heart  

SakuraMitsuki89

CarmenWilliousD

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:14 pm
I actually didn't find out about OHSHC from a forum or anything. ^^;;

I read "Millenium Snow", which was one of her first mangas, and I wanted to start reading her other manga titles. I'm glad I found it now! XD

I didn't watch the anime until I joined this guild. That, and I became interested after finding an art book for the anime at Anime Punch! (It's a convention in Columbus. It's NOT Ohayo con).  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:51 am
User Image

]|[ -----oOo----- ]|[

When I was exploring PowerBook and saw it there. It was I think 2 years ago...

]|[ -----oOo----- ]|[

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`*ELYSIS*

Witch Silhouette

Dangerous Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100

darkcloud119

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:30 pm
my friend bought a volume of ohshc, and decided make me read it...i was addicted afterwards... 3nodding  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff