Reply 13: Rp Forest
Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:31 pm
I looked around and it seemed the others were still trying to piece things together as to appropriately approach the matter. It seems for now the majority is either avoiding the matter or far to confused to speak up. It is a rather confusing situation I admit. We all do not understand the true meaning of this place. That I know to be a general truth. But still did we exist? Did we have names? I do not know but to further understand each other we need names do we not? A sense of existence would soothe the pain we all face so I am sure that the one who summoned us surely has a plan for our names.

I stepped forward knowing the others would surely follow if they so desired it. "Let us embark on this sort of adventure." I said almost feeling silly about it still. I knew it was far more serious than adventure and I hated to be doing something generally regarded as child's play. It is serious I know but it seems... oh how should I put this... cheesy? I thought sighing after the thought of such a silly term. "Anyway let us go now mademoiselle we must complete this objective in a timely manner and having a head start surely would not hurt." I said almost guilty of the fact that I had been so arrogant.

I walked closer to the portal and at that moment I did not know for sure what I would be placing myself in. There is no time for reasoning now I suppose I already accepted...

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:10 am
The Frenchman and the other girl had gathered around the portal to what must be the Tranquil Fields. I decided it was probably not wise to stick around to wait for our reluctant companion, so I joined the others by the portal. This was it; the moment of what seemed like no return. Whatever lie through that door was the realm that we so desperately needed to save in order to gain our own identity back.

While I stared into the light that came through the doorway, I had a strange thought. What if we were really innocent? What if this was just a test? What if we were virtually lab rats? The idea was sick. Suddenly thinking out loud, I said, "Better not to think about the past, ya?" Then I turned to the others. "It's better to focus on what needs to be done, than to wallow in self pity." I waited for the others to move, and when they didn't, I decided to take the plunge and walk across the threshold into the world beyond.

jadecougar

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:51 pm
I smiled, a broad smile, one that stretched into a grin of excitment. My heart was pounding and I nodded to the others. "If we focus on the past, then we won't notice the present, or be able to prepare for our futures." My voice came out quickly, but calmly. Now that we were moving it was easier to think in a calm manner.

"Definately... Let's get this adventure started!" With that I jumped into the portal not caring if I was lead astray. I just wanted to make sure I was living at all. My heart was pounding and my pulse was racing. I could feel my entire body tingling with anticipation. Excitment... This was it, this is what I was waiting for. The restlessness left me.

I felt my body go almost airborne, and plumit a small ways before I tumbled onto what looked like a grassy hill. Above us was a clear sky, small clouds dotted the blue here and there. It looked normal, like everything here was... At peace... But then why were we sent here. I looked around for the others, waiting for them to appear to. This must be the trainquil fields. I lay back and stared at the sky and the clouds. For some reason it felt familiar for me, like an old habbit.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:23 pm
I felt myself falling after I stepped into the portal. I held my dress down as I fell, but it was a surprisingly short fall, and I plummeted onto a grassy knoll and immediately rolled to a stop. I raised myself onto my elbows and brushed my hair out of my eyes. When I was able to focus on my surroundings, I found myself in... well, the Tranquil Fields. There really was no other way to describe the place. Everything was quiet and still, yet full of life and movement. The wind rustled through the blades of grass and caused the grasslands to look like a green sea.

Suddenly, I had a strange flashback. I remembered being on a big field in a valley. I could hear the sounds of bleating cattle and the calls of hidden birds. The grass was yellowed, and the whole scene looked beautiful in the sundown. There were small molehills here and there, and I could just make out the sound of a small stream nearby.

As soon as I had fully recaptured the scene in my head, it had left my mind just as quickly. I grabbed my notebook and ink pencil that I had taken with me and opened it to a random blank page. I began to recall the image I had scene and began to draw it. When the image had faded, I decided to just start writing little notes of details that I could remember.

I turned to the other girl beside me and showed her the picture and details that I had listed in the notebook. "I just remembered this," I told her, "but the memory's fadin' fast. What do you think this means?" I asked. "Why can't I remember it?"

User Image  

jadecougar

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:09 pm
I smiled at the girl as she showed me her memory, sitting up I read it over with a small grin. "Looks like your going somewhere." I replied softly, before lying back down. Keeping my eyes open and staring at the sky, I didn't know how it could feel so right, so peaceful and wonderful. How did I know to do this? The question burned in my mind and a soft sigh escaped my lips. I wish I could grasp a name, any name, not even my own. An idea of my existance.

"It means we are going somewhere." My replied was short and simple, blunt. "It means we are doing the right thing." I grinned. Was starring at the sky a part of who I was? Maybe I should write it down too...

Pulling out my journel I stared at it for a second before rolling my eyes and giving in. Writing down the feeling it gave me, and the instinct that I felt about it. Was this my first step to my discovery? I didn't know. I smiled at the girl. "You should try this." A little mischievious grin stretched across my face as I laughed. "It looks stupid but its fun. Look, see that cloud, it looks like a bunny!"

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:55 am
I laughed at her childish idea. What was the point in looking at the shapes in clouds. I believed that I was on to something. Maybe, if we recorded all the memories we were able to recall, we would be able to uncover the mystery behind our... abduction.

I sighed and lay on my back on the grass. It was soft, and I was tired. I breathed deeply and smelled the fresh spring-like air. As I exhaled, I opened my eyes. I thought I saw a polar bear, but when I rubbed my eyes and looked again, it was just a cloud shaped like a polar bear.

"Heh," I chuckled. "That cloud looks like a polar bear, ya?"

Suddenly, something felt strange. Everything was quiet. Everything was still. The whole place seemed empty. Where was everything? What was going on? It seemed like I couldn't concentrate. Something outside of myself urged me to close my eyes. I fought the urge vehemently, but eventually, I sighed deeply and fell into a deep, dark slumber.

jadecougar

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:32 pm
I grinned excitedly, prehaps innocently at the prospect of cloud animals. "Oh definately!" I laughed looking at the bear like cloud. I smiled, "And that one looks like a horse galloping!" A burst of laughter escaped my lips. It was cut short however when it felt like a brick of energy was thrown at me. It took me a while to get my mind back to being balanced. A spark of black covered my vision for a moment and I felt off kiltered. Looking over at the girl I stared at her, blinking, sitting up. "HEY!"

There wasn't an answer. A tired feeling came over me and I felt washed away in some distant memory... Whatever it was, where ever it was coming from...

There were other children too, but I didn't care. I was lying in the grass and looking over to where he was. I was smiling, sharing my game. The other children thought I was odd. I was the best at tag, and hide and go seek. But they didn't like that I loved to spend my time dreaming and staring at the clouds. It wasn't normal to them...

It didn't matter anymore... because he was here with me. I was small.. It was a crush but it didn't matter. I smiled at him. "Look." The voice escape my lips, a little excited squeak. "Its a bunny!" I looked over to see his reaction, his cool eyes looking up with laughter. I blushed.

Opening my eyes I was quick to find my journel writing the whole experience down.. At the end I paused. "Is this how I am to find my existance? Is this apart of my destiny? Or am I simply some sick lab rat... Nothing more then an experiment."

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:07 pm
Looking around something felt uneasy as they both went through the portal by now I was waiting around anxiously to see if everyone really was fearing my fear. That whatever was in there would be more than they could handle. I was worried now more than ever for the two girls and I began to blush. It was strange for me to worry for others. This I remember... It was stranger for me to show it. Grasping my journal I felt pain coming from the pen I neglected to remember was there. I knew this blood would forever remind me of this feeling there was no need to write it down like a schoolgirl...

Overwhelmed by a dark and cynical feeling I entered the portal. I wasn't ready for peace because I wouldn't neglect what instructions we had to seek out and resolve the darkness. So when I came to the other said arriving on my feet as though I hadn't fallen at all I was surprised to see the two girls laying there peacefully. But my heart told me something was wrong and I was only frightened by there silence. I walked over to the two with my head held low in fear of seeing if anything happened to them. Perhaps I was being paranoid... But I had a right didn't I? I mean the place seemed so peaceful but I remember someone telling me... Nothing is what it seems. Am almost dark an eerie voice came over that comment it didn't scare me but simply bring a tear to my eye as I longed now to remember the world. Not because I expected peace like this but a deceptive world like this...

Coming to from my depressed state I looked over to the two and saw one was knocked out or simply asleep she seemed peaceful. The other was ignoring me... She seemed so caught up in something she was writing... But her hands didn't move. Maybe she was reading what she had written. Maybe she was stirred by something. "Are you going to look at that all day. We have something to do you know. There isn't much time for your journal we must go." I said coming off a little angry. I was angry though at the fact that I had been robbed of peace. I had been brought here and teased by this peace I so longed for so it felt like it had already been stolen for me.

I walked over to the other and looked at her for a moment. I knelt down and my face was inches from hers. "Please wake up mademoiselle. We have business to take care of." I said in a soft but firm voice. I suddenly felt speechless like some horrible scene had occurred looking at her peace. It seemed so unnatural and dark. I don't want to be in this place anymore it feels like a nightmare. It feels so eerie...

xXDeathsHeirXx

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:17 pm
[I wanted you guys to post for a couple of times before I woke up, because I went away this weekend.]  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:27 am
[[Hey don't have much time on the computer right now so I can't post. Thought I should warn you. I'll be gone till sometime next week due to plans.]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

[ Loor ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:16 pm
Eew...What is this feeling? I feel so...lost...??? Waking up, from what seemed to be a nightmare, I was somewhere but no where. Getting up suddenly, I got dizzy and had to sit back down. Looking around this...Hall way...?...,it was pretty ornate, I found a letter in my hand. How the hell did this get there?! After reading it, I folded it away and looked for the first door. Before I go...Maybe I should right down whats going on so far just in case I don't ever see my life...what...whats...life??? "Whatever."

Sitting back down again, I wright what has happened to me so far and then how I was feeling.

"Here goes nothing."

((Are you going to post my char. or you want me to post it with my first post?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:28 pm
This RP seems to be dead perhaps a artistic view on lonliness through strange encounters wasn't such a good idea?  

xXDeathsHeirXx

[ Loor ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:46 pm
Nice way of putting it. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:44 pm
I thought it was a great idea, but we just have to find some way to remain dedicated to furthering the storyline at least 2 posts per day per person. If only...  

jadecougar

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces