Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Harry Potter!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Harry Potter movie is you favorite???
  The Sorcerer's Stone
  The Chamber of Secrets
  The Prisoner of Azkaban
  The Goblet of Fire
  The Order of the Phoenix
View Results

sakura11591

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:20 am
The Prisoner of Azkaban
i love Sirius Black heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:18 pm
Most definately Prisoner of Azkaban! It kept me on my seat the whole freakin time! Oh yeah, Half Blood Prince comes out Nov. 21 I think! Deathly Hallows doesn't come out til 2010 and is being made into 2 different movies (the second half coming out 2011)! Cant FREAKIN wait!!!  

HylianLegacy

Misfit_the

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:38 pm
The Prisoner of Azkaban ftw...
its about the max the movies could reach with the information in the book...
now The Goblet of Fire and The Order of the Phoenix just sucked to me...
being an avid fan out the books...
the movies can't be long enough to fit it all...
and it really takes away from the greatness of Harry Potter...
I saw Order of the Phoenix in the theaters and was so disappointed...
such a waste of my time...
I think they should stop making the movies...
in respect to the books.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:23 pm
Wells heres somethin to cheer you up: I heard the next book was being directed by the same person who directed the 3rd one!  

HylianLegacy

Laili

Friendly Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:45 am
Yay!

I heard that the last HP book will be split into 2 movies. Both filmed at the same time like Lord of the Rings did with making all three movies.

As for favorites... I really don't know, I havent put too much thought into it. Oo  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:51 pm
Yeah it is but the 2nd half isnt coming out til 2011  

HylianLegacy

jpmill74

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:03 am
The Sorcerer's Stone and The Order of the Phoenix  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:25 am
My favorite was the 4th because in the second challenge when Nevel said 'oh no i killed harry potter, then harry jumps out of the water  

Kid Lunar

xSEPTUSx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:53 am
POA definitely. The first two, they just seemed too young for me to like them TOO much...and the last two were so watered down! They stuck to the MAIN story line of the books but an altogether major disappointment.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:23 am
The Prisoner of Azkaban like DUH... GOF and OOTP kinda suck (not to offend anyone who like them) the first two feels like a warm up to the cast and daniel radcliffe look best in POA!!! haha xd  

princess_ewen

bleeding canvas

8,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:13 am
i agree with most here that the movies are seriously declining....i liked the first one the best...it seemed to be done with a lot more attention to detail and to the storyline....the second one had no reference for timeline.....the third one moved too fast through the story and made the stupid fight with the tree last for 20 minutes....killed me when i watched it cuz that was my favorite of the books  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:59 pm
Loved all the books. I oh so with that they would have put more storyline in about the house elves ! I was a bit disappointed with the last two movies.... They left out so much. There have many movies that have lasted over three hours. smile  

moncheech

Azn_Ganzta3321

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:38 am
General Lea
I'm not quite sure as to which one is my favorite. I suppose so far the Goblet of Fire is my favorite because of the tone the movie had and it was fairly close to the book's content. I loved the maze scenes... Also, on a side-note, those white fire alarms that flash go really great with that movie.... For whatever reason, they went off when I went to see it during the maze scene and my friend and I were sitting there like "Wow, these are great effects!"

I agree. GoB is the best so far. Greatest special effects and sticks to the story.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:42 am
princess_ewen
The Prisoner of Azkaban like DUH... GOF and OOTP kinda suck (not to offend anyone who like them) the first two feels like a warm up to the cast and daniel radcliffe look best in POA!!! haha xd

I see your point of view. Dan DOES look really good in PoA.  

Azn_Ganzta3321

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:33 am
Goblet of Fire is my fav, The effects were Awesome! And I loved the little twist in the story with the dancing. x)

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff