Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Ouran High School Host Club (After school hours) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite origional?
  Haruhi Fujioka
  Tamaki Suoh
  Kyoya Ootori
  Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
  Mitsukuni Haninozuka (Hunny) and Takashi Morinozuka
  Umehito Nekozawa
  Renge Houshakuji
  Ritsu Kasanoda
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:12 pm
Ayame looked behind her and smiled, her perfectly white teeth sparked alittle. "Yeah. I have to. My mother said that if I wasn't going to use the limo that I couldn't use any of the fast cars so that means a skateboard but I don't mind. Did you see Kyne?" She didn't look interested but no one for sure knew who she liked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:36 pm
Nana bites her tounge for a second before reacting. "Ya, He was in the hall by the library. Why? He finally cause a problem?" She asks as she holds her bag off of her shoulders for a little relief.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:30 pm
Ichigo arrived at school late. So late, it was no longer time for class when he got there. "Ah, well," he thought. "Class was never the reason to come to school in the first place." Clapping his hands together earnestly, he searched the hall for any girls lingering after hours. "Now! My first mission as a member of the Host Club is coming, I can feel it!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:53 am
"No. He hasn't, well yet anyways." She had a crooked smile on her face and it was sweet for someone who got into fights most of the time with people out of school. "If your heading home I'll walk with you." Ayame stepped on the back end of her board and the front popped up enough for her to grab it.

Hiroshi walked out of the library and down the hall, his hands in his pockets. His black hair had a tint of blue that was only visible in the sun. Hiroshi walked out from the school and closed his eyes for a second, his face in peace. He walked down the step only to open his eyes in time to see Ayame. He walked around her to a black and blue Kawasaki motorcycle in the parking lot.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:01 pm
"Oh, okay, thanks. You sure he isn't in trouble?" She says as she watches Hiroshi walk by. "What's his deal? Oh, shoot! I gotta grab something. I left it in the classroom. Sorry, but I gotta get it!" Nana says as she turns with a whirl of material. "I won't be to long!" My drawing book!  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:54 pm
"Ok I'll be here." Ayame mumbled and caught up with Hiroshi before he made it to his bike. "Hey, Hiroshi, you don't look so good." She smiled her you-can-tell-me-anything smile, taking him by alittle bit of suprise.

"I'm fine." He chuckled, looking at Ayame. "Why, Ayame, would you be interested? You who doesn't indulge in gifts like these." He pointed at his motorcycle and had a breath taking smile on.

"For one, I would have my motorcycle anyways even if I don't feel the need to buy petty things." She remarked, her voice acidic, gaining control because his smile always got to her. "To tell the truth, my so called parents... said I had to ride my skateboard to school until I learned that I can bask in the glory of money." When she stopped, Hiroshi was looking at her from only a couple of inches away.

He leaned down, him being taller than her by alot, smiled a perfect smile. "Well then. I thought you were Ayame Kryat, the girl I thought wouldn't be afraid to break her parents' rules. Ah well."

Ayame's heart raced but she breathed slowly to calm it but it didn't work, he was to close to her, inches from her face to where she could smell his sweet scent. "You don't know my parents, Hiroshi."

Hiroshi frowned and stepped back, thoughtful. "A flaw, sorry." He turned to his motorcycle and got his helmet. Hiroshi smiled, looking back at her. "So you need a ride home?"

Ayame shook her head, wanting to say yes but she promised her friend that she would walk with her and when she makes promises she doesn't go back on them. "No, I'm walking with Nana. But thanks for the offer." She walked away smiling.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:23 pm
Tiger rounds a corner at a slight jog and nearly runs into Ichigo. “Ah, sorry Kanno. I forgot something in the classroom. Where were you today? I didn’t see you in the hallway.”  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:34 pm
"I had a business meeting this morning that ran long. You'd think it would only take a moment to tell a board of college-educated people to add a few extra weights to a fishing net, but I guess not. Hmmmm...Forgetting things in class, eh? Thats the first sign of a stressed mind."  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:56 pm
“Oh, right! You already are incredibly busy aren’t you? Stressed mind? I go to a spa every couple days? How can I be stressed!?” She says as she slows down, and then hurries up again. “Sorry, I got someone waiting outside for me.”  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:14 pm
Ayame ran into Nana. "Ready to go, Nana?" She smiled, but her mind was else where. She looked over from her face and mumbled something.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:57 pm
"Umm... Ya sure." She says as she puts her book into her bag. "What did you say?" Nana says as she leans around Ayame to look at her face. "Did something happen?" She asks with a slightly develish grin.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:00 pm
"He asked me if I needed a ride home on his motorcycle and I said no. I said I would walk with you and I meant it." She smiled and grabbed Nana's hand. "Ok he was only 4 inches from my face and when I told him he didn't know my parents because I didn't have my car he said it was a flaw. It made my heart race and it seemed like he knew some how. It was weird but oh well. Come on...we need to get home." She dragged Nana out the door and smiled. "Hey what if you spend the night at my house tonight?"  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:04 pm
"Ah. Thank you for waiting then. Wait 4 inches? I have all night to get home at least until two, but I got to let my family know and I need to get some things before I do go to your house. Gah!" Nayana says as she is dragged. "Bye Kanno!" She yells down the hall before turning back to Ayame and asking. "Wait a second... Who is 'He'?".

Kyne grabs his book and leaves the library feeling rather happy with himself. "Now I can get that Biology project done. Great!" He says looking down and pushing his hair out of his face. He opens the book and a pair of slim black sun-glasses and starts to read as he walks down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:09 pm
Ayame smiled, "Hiroshi....umm...when we get to my house I can jack one of my cars and we can go get your stuff." She continued walking down the road. "My house isn't far. This will be fun, Nayana!"  

Maha clone

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:46 pm
Ichigo smiled and put his hands in his pockets. "Until next time, Nana. Well, it looks like my first mission will have to...no, wait. Maybe it won't have to wait as long as I thought. If I can figure out what she needs, I can make my services sound more needed."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff