Who is the 14th member of the organization Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:08 am
That maybe true that we cannot stop the aging as the years goes by. However, if you look at Xenahort, Xemnas, and Terra (since there are some theory that he maybe connected to them), you can see that they have the same figure. In addition, it also seem that they haven't age at all.

So let's say that they are connected (I'm not saying it's true, but let's pretend that it is confirmed.) If Terra starts like somewhere in his early 20s, then Xenohart and Xemnas should be in their 40s. However, they don't look like they're in their 40s. So we don't know how the reality law apply to KH world.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:52 pm
im going to settle this i have actual information about the new game because i know someone in the square enix buisness becaus he is my friends cousin i asked him exactly this "is aqua the 14th member" he gave me the answer but i cant release the name

Now: Aqua could very well be the 14th member because even though birth by sleep is a while before it doesnt mean that the organization wasnt created back then too(think about it in ansems report he said that Xehanort and the others were indeed turned to darkness thus there nobodies were born this was still when Xehanort was young but if you have seen the birth by sleep trailor thing he is old and with a new apprentic i also had his name but forgot it. now nobodys cannot age at all because they are nothing so what they could have just as easily done was when her armor was there awakened her and given her a name and a number thus making her part of the Organization and yes Aqua does die she actually dies by Xehanorts apprentice so it would actually make perfect sense for her to be the 14th member  

7-4 GD Nation

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:30 pm
Who cares she's dead, Because it's still Organzation XIII and it will never be XIV  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:26 pm
exactly : )  

7-4 GD Nation

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:31 am
Fire_Queen713
Who cares she's dead, Because it's still Organzation XIII and it will never be XIV

Why do you think the Square Enix kill her in Birth of Sleep ONLY? LOL blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:15 pm
wahmbulance *HUGE SPOILERS*   wahmbulance

THE 14TH IS REVEALED!
*higlight to see her name*

Xion

This is absolutley true.
Check this site if you don't believe me.
http://www.khinsider.com/

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out